Madras High Court Recruitment 2018: Madras High Court Released Job Openings Notification 2018 for Eligible & interested candidates. In the Madras High Court Notification 2018, the Tirunelveli district court has released the various openings for the post of Sweepers & Sanitary Workers. All the eligible & interested candidates can fill the offline Madras High Court Vacancy 2018 Application Form through the official website that is hcmadras.tn.nic.in till the last date expires. The other details related to Madras High Court Jobs 2018 are given below, kindly go through it.
The Madras High Court is the high court of the Indian state of Tamil Nadu. The court is one of the three High Courts in India established in the three Presidency Towns of Bombay, Calcutta and Madras by Letters patent granted by Her Majesty Queen Victoria, bearing date 26 June 1862. Now it releases an employment named as Madras High Court Recruitment 2018 for various posts. candidates can grab this opportunity with the help of this article.
HC Madras Vacancy 2018 Details
Name of Organization: High Court of Madras
Official Website: hcmadras.tn.nic.in
No. of Posts: 127 Vacancies
Name of the posts:
- Sweeper: 68 Posts
- Sanitary Worker: 59 Posts
Pay Scale: Rs.4800 – Rs.10000 + Grade Pay Rs.1300/-
Madras High Court Recruitment 2018 Eligibility
Educational Qualification: Candidates who have completed VIII Standard (8th) or equivalent from a recognized Institute are Eligible to apply Madras High Court Vacancy 2018
- For reserved category: Must have attained the age of 18 years and SC / SCA / ST / MBC & DC / BC / BCM) must not have attained the age of 35 years
- In case of Others: Must have attained the age of 18 years and must not have attained the age of 30 years.
- In case of in-service candidates: Must not have attained the age of 45 years.
High Court of Madras Vacancy 2018 Selection Process
Selection process for High Court Recruitment is as follows,
- Written Exam
- Practical Test
Madras High Court Jobs 2018 Important Dates
- Starting Date for Submission of Application: Update Soon
- Last date for Submission of Application: Update Soon
Madras High Court Recruitment 2018, Madras High Court Vacancy 2018, High Court of Madras Jobs 2018
All the eligible & interested candidates who wants to work in this department they can easily fill the HC Madras Jobs 2018 Application Form through the official website. Candidates are advised to fill the application form & attach all the important documents with it & send it to the postal address till last date expires. The below steps are given how to apply for Madras High Court Recruitment 2018.
Steps to fill HC Madras Vacancy 2018 Application Form:
- Firstly, candidates need to visit the official website that is hcmadras.tn.nic.in
- Then go to the Madras High Court Recruitment 2018 Notification
- Read it carefully & download the application form.
- Fill it carefully & attach all important documents.
- Pay the application fees.
- In last send it to the postal address of the organization.
- ST/SC/Destitute Widow Candidates: Nil
- All Other Candidates: Rs.250/-
Note: The fee should be paid only by Demand Draft drawn in any Nationalised Bank in favour of the Registrar General, High Court of Madras, payable at Chennai.
Official Notification + Application Form
“The Registrar General,
High Court, Madras – 600 104”
HC Madras Admit Card 2018: The admit card for Madras High Court Vacancy 2018 will be issued after the application process will over, all the candidates can download it from the official website.
HC Madras Result 2018: The result of High Court of Madras Recruitment 2018 will be declared after the selection process will over, all the candidates can check the result after the declaration.