Madras High Court Recruitment 2018: Madras High Court Released Job Openings Notification 2018 for Eligible & interested candidates. In the Madras High Court Notification 2018, the Tirunelveli district court has released 82 for the post of Personal Assistant. All the eligible & interested candidates can fill the offline Madras High Court Vacancy 2018 Application Form through the official website that is hcmadras.tn.nic.in till the last date expires i.e.
2nd May 16th May 2018. The other details related to Madras High Court Jobs 2018 are given below, kindly go through it.
The Madras High Court is the high court of the Indian state of Tamil Nadu. The court is one of the three High Courts in India established in the three Presidency Towns of Bombay, Calcutta and Madras by Letters patent granted by Her Majesty Queen Victoria, bearing date 26 June 1862. Now it releases an employment named as Madras High Court Recruitment 2018 for various posts. candidates can grab this opportunity with the help of this article.
|Madras HC Vacancy 2018 Details|
|Name of Department||High Court of Madras|
|Name of Posts||Personal Assistant|
|Number of Vacancies||82|
|Job Category||State Government Job|
- Personal Assistant to the Honorable Judges: 71
- Personal Assistant (to the registrar): 10
- Personal Assistant (to the Deputy Registrars): 01
Category Wise Vacancy Details
Personal Assistant to the Honorable Judges
Personal Assistant (to the registrar):
Personal Assistant (to the Deputy Registrars):
Madras High Court Recruitment 2018 Eligibility
Educational Qualification: Any Bachelor Degree in Science, Arts, Commerce, Engineering, Medicine, or any other discipline of a recognized University are eligible to apply Madras High Court Vacancy 2018
- For reserved category: Must have attained the age of 18 years and SC / SCA / ST / MBC & DC / BC / BCM) must not have attained the age of 35 years
- In case of Others: Must have attained the age of 18 years and must not have attained the age of 30 years.
- In case of in-service candidates: Must not have attained the age of 45 years.
Madras High Court Jobs 2018 Important Dates
- Advertisement Date: 6th April 2018
- Starting Date for Submission of Application: 6th April 2018
- Last date to Submit soft copy (through email) of Application:
2nd16th May 2018
- Last Date to Submit Hard copy (through Post):
4th18th May 2018
Madras High Court Recruitment 2018, Madras High Court Vacancy 2018, High Court of Madras Jobs 2018
All the eligible & interested candidates who wants to work in this department they can easily fill the HC Madras Jobs 2018 Application Form by both means viz., (a) through e-mail (soft copy) and (b) by Offline method (hard copy). The below steps are given how to apply for Madras High Court Recruitment 2018.
Steps to fill HC Madras Vacancy 2018 Application Form:
- The application form shall be downloaded from the Madras High Court website.
The filled in application (soft copy) without annexure should be sent through email at email@example.com on or before 02/05/2018.
- No acknowledgment will be issued with regard to the e-mails submitted once and the candidates are required to verify all the details mentioned in the application before sending the e-mail. NO FURTHER CORRESPONDENCE IN THIS REGARD WOULD BE ENTERTAINED by e-mail.
- A print out of the Application submitted through e-mail shall be sent, along with required enclosures and the Demand Draft (if need be), by Registered post to the Registrar General, High Court, Madras 600-104 and the same shall reach the office of the High Court, Madras 600 104, on or before 04/05/2018, by 5.45.p.m.
- Only one e-mail application shall be submitted by the applicant for each of the posts notified
- Others / UR / BC / BCM / MBC & DC: 500/- for each post
- SC/ ST: Nil
“The Registrar General,
High Court, Madras – 600 104”
High Court of Madras Vacancy 2018 Selection Process
Selection process for High Court Recruitment is as follows,
- Skill Test
HC Madras Admit Card 2018: The admit card for Madras High Court Vacancy 2018 will be issued after the application process will over, all the candidates can download it from the official website.
HC Madras Result 2018: The result of High Court of Madras Recruitment 2018 will be declared after the selection process will over, all the candidates can check the result after the declaration.
Madras High Court Jobs 2018
We have mentioned all the details regarding Madras HC Vacancy 2018. Here we advised to candidates that apply for this vacancy as soon as possible. Don’t wait for the last date expire. If you have any query or onfusion regarding Madras HC Recruitment 2018 then comment at the given below section. We will respond you as soon as possible.