Madras High Court Recruitment 2017: Madras High Court Released Job Openings Notification 2017 for Eligible & interested candidates. In the Madras High Court Notification 2017, the Tirunelveli district court has released the 127 openings for the post of Sweepers & Sanitary Workers. All the eligible & interested candidates can fill the offline Madras High Court Vacancy 2017 Application Form through the official website that is hcmadras.tn.nic.in till the last date expires that is 20th July 2017. The other details related to Madras High Court Jobs 2017 are given below, kindly go through it.
HC Madras Vacancy 2017 Details
Name of Organization: High Court of Madras
Official Website: hcmadras.tn.nic.in
No. of Posts: 127 Vacancies
Name of the posts:
- Sweeper: 68 Posts
- Sanitary Worker: 59 Posts
Pay Scale: Rs.4800 – Rs.10000 + Grade Pay Rs.1300/-
Madras High Court Recruitment 2017 Eligibility
Educational Qualification: Candidates who have completed VIII Standard (8th) or equivalent from a recognized Institute are Eligible to apply Madras High Court Vacancy 2017
- For reserved category: Must have attained the age of 18 years and SC / SCA / ST / MBC & DC / BC / BCM) must not have attained the age of 35 years
- In case of Others: Must have attained the age of 18 years and must not have attained the age of 30 years.
- In case of in-service candidates: Must not have attained the age of 45 years.
High Court of Madras Vacancy 2017 Selection Process
Selection process for High Court Recruitment is as follows,
- Written Exam
- Practical Test
Madras High Court Jobs 2017 Important Dates
- Starting Date for Submission of Application: 14th July 2017
- Last date for Submission of Application: 20th July 2017
Madras High Court Recruitment 2017, Madras High Court Vacancy 2017, High Court of Madras Jobs 2017
All the eligible & interested candidates who wants to work in this department they can easily fill the HC Madras Jobs 2017 Application Form through the official website. Candidates are advised to fill the application form & attach all the important documents with it & send it to the postal address till last date expires. The below steps are given how to apply for Madras High Court Recruitment 2017.
Steps to fill HC Madras Vacancy 2017 Application Form:
- Firstly, candidates need to visit the official website that is hcmadras.tn.nic.in
- Then go to the Madras High Court Recruitment 2017 Notification
- Read it carefully & download the application form.
- Fill it carefully & attach all important documents.
- Pay the application fees.
- In last send it to the postal address of the organization.
- ST/SC/Destitute Widow Candidates: Nil
- All Other Candidates: Rs.250/-
Note: The fee should be paid only by Demand Draft drawn in any Nationalised Bank in favour of the Registrar General, High Court of Madras, payable at Chennai.
“The Registrar General,
High Court, Madras – 600 104”
HC Madras Admit Card 2017: The admit card for Madras High Court Vacancy 2017 will be issued after the application process will over, all the candidates can download it from the official website.
HC Madras Result 2017: The result of High Court of Madras Recruitment 2017 will be declared after the selection process will over, all the candidates can check the result after the declaration.
The Madras High Court is the high court of the Indian state of Tamil Nadu. The court is one of the three High Courts in India established in the three Presidency Towns of Bombay, Calcutta and Madras by Letters patent granted by Her Majesty Queen Victoria, bearing date 26 June 1862. Now it releases an employment named as Madras High Court Recruitment 2017 for 127 posts. candidates can grab this opportunity with the help of this article.