MAH MCA CET Application Form 2017:- Directorate of Technical Education Maharashtra is going to be conducted on the 19th March 2017. Application form of MAH CET 2017 will be submitted by those candidates who have wished to get admission in three-year full-time post-Graduate in MCA program. You will be able to fill MAH MCA CET 2017 Online Application through the official website dtemaharashtra.gov.in/. The Application form will be available from last week of February to the second week of March 2017. The Exact date Maharashtra MCA CET 2017 Application form will be announced soon. Qualified candidates will be offered in the colleges that are affiliated with this University and offer MCA courses. This is the computer based online test.
MAH MCA CET 2017: The MAH MCA CET is the state level entrance test of Maharashtra State which is organized by the Directorate of Technical Education Maharashtra. The entrance exam is conducted for the admission first Year/Second Year (Lateral entry) MCA program in Government, Govt. Aided, University Managed, University Departments and Unaided Institutes of Maharashtra state. This online exam is conducted in once in a year in the month of March. Qualified candidates in this exam will be able to take admission in following programs-
- List of all Un-Aided MCA Institute as per covered as ACT.
- List of all Government Aided Institutes offers MCA Program.
- List of all Government Institutes offers MCA Courses.
- List of all University Departments offers MCA Courses.
- List of all University managed Institutes offering MCA Courses.
Eligibility for MAH MCA CET 2017
To be eligible for MAH MCA CET candidates are required to satisfy the following criteria:
- Applicants must be Indian citizens only either with local or non-local status.
- Students who wish to apply for MAH MCA CET have to pass their 10+2+3 or graduation or equivalent examination from any of the recognized universities or colleges only.
- Open category candidates are required to score 50% aggregate marks and those from OBC or SC or ST or PD should have atleast 45% marks in their graduation.
- It is mandatory for all the candidates have Mathematics as one of the subjects either in their 10+2 or graduation.
- Candidates pursuing their final year can also apply for this examination but should be able to produce their certificate of passing at the counseling.
Age Limit: It is essential that all those applicants of MCA should be above 21 years of age but are not required to exceed 25 years of age.
Important Events to Remeber
- Online Registration Starts From: – Last week of February 2017
- Last Date to Apply: – Second week of March 2017
- Admit Card Issue Date: – Third week of March 2017
- Entrance Exam:- 19th March 2017
- Result Declaration: – Second week of April 2017
- Admission Process: – June 2017
MAH MCA CET 2017 Application Form, Online Registration for Maharshtra CET Exam 2017
Director of Technical Education, Mumbai conducts a common entrance test for admission in 1st year of MCA, full time tthree-year course for 2017 session. To take admission for MCA in colleges of Maharashtra. The Entrance exam will be conducted on 19th March 2017. Here you can check all the details about the MAH MCA CET Application Form 2017.
How to fill application Form
You may follow these steps to fill online application for MAH CET 2017
Step 1: Registration Process
- Visit official website dtemaharashtra.gov.in and click on MAH CET 2017
- Click on Apply online link and choose the New Registration tab
- Enter all the required details and click on submit button
- You will get Registration Number and Password
- Now you can login for next step of apply
Step 2: Upload scanned image and photograph
- Upload photo of 20kb- 50 kb size
- Upload signature of 10kb-20 kb
Step 3: Edit/Save Data: From this step you can edit your data for any correction.
Step 4: Fee Payment: Payment can be made by using Debit Card, Credit Card, Internet Banking, Cash Card/Mobile wallet.
Application Fee :-
- General category candidates: 750/-
- Reserving category or PH candidates: 550/-
MAH MCA CET 2017 Exam Pattern
- There are two papers – General Aptitude (GA) and Computer Concepts (CC).
- Total 25 questions of maximum 100 marks will be asked in each paper of MAH MCA CET.
- Objective type questions will appear in the test
- The medium of question paper will be English only.
- The exam duration will be 90 minutes.
- For every incorrect answer, 1 mark will be deducted.
MAH CET Admit Card 2017
Admit card provides authority to allow enter in examination hall. MAH MCA CET 2017 Hall Ticket will be issued in the third week of March 2017. Candidates who have applied for the exam will be able to download the admit card from the official website of DTE, Maharashtra. To download the admit card, the candidates have to log in their account using registration number/roll number, password/DOB.
MAH CET 2017 Result
It is expected that result will be published in the second week of April 2017. Candidates will be able to check the result at the official website after the completion of the examination.
MAH MCA CET Application Form 2017:-
Applicants who are interested in MAH MCA CET Application Form 2017 can apply online form before the last date. you can get complete detail about MAH MCA CET Exam 2017 get from here. If you have any query then share with us through the comment box at the end of the post.