Maharashtra Police Recruitment 2017: A employment notification for 449 posts of Police Patil has been declared by Maharashtra Police. The declaration for Maharashtra Police Jobs 2017 was made on the official site mahapolice.gov.in. This is a very good opportunity for those people who want to serve the nation in the police department. The department has already started the online application process for its all new Maharashtra Police Patil Jobs 2017, which will go on till 20th December 2017. Hence, all the desired and eligible candidates are suggested to go through the application process of Maha Police Vacancy 2017 before the given deadline.
SSC CHSL Application Form 2017[Show]
Maharashtra Police is the law enforcement agency responsible for the Indian state of Maharashtra. It is headed by Director General of Police and headquartered in Mumbai, Maharashtra. It has one of the largest police departments in the country, having about 35 district police units in the state. The Maharashtra Police Department has a strength of nearly 1.95 lakh. Additional details regarding the new Maharashtra Police Recruitment 2017 can simply be seen in the following points given below:
Maharashtra Police Bharti 2017 Details
- Organisation name: Maharashtra Police
- Name of post: Police Patil
- No. of post: 449
- Application mode: Online
- Official site: mahapolice.gov.in
Maharashtra Police Recruitment 2017 Location Wise Details
|Name of Post||Division Name||Number of Post|
|Police Patil||For Hingoli Division||86|
|For Kalamnuri Division||86|
|For Sengaon Division||89|
|For Basmath Division||188|
Maha Police Vacancy 2017 Eligibility Criteria
- Educational qualification: To apply for this position, all the candidates must have completed graduation in any stream.
- Age limit: Age of the aspirants should not be more than 45 years. Age relaxation may be provided to the reserved category candidates as per government rules.
Additional information regarding the eligibility criteria can be seen in the Official Notification link given below.
Maharashtra Police Jobs 2017 Important Dates
- Official advertisement release date: 6th December 2017
- Application process starting date: 6th December 2017
- Closing date to submit application: 20th December 2017
Maharashtra Police Recruitment 2017 – 449 Police Patil Posts, Apply Online Maharashtra Police Department Vacancy 2017
To apply for this recently revealed Maha Police Patil Jobs 2017, all the candidates will have to visit the official website of department at hingoli.nic.in. Furthermore, we are also here offering you some steps, which will guide you throughout the application process. Let us have a look at these steps:
- Visit the official website of department at hingoli.nic.in.
- Search the relevant link of your desired job.
- Select that link.
- Read all the given instructions and guidelines carefully.
- Start filling the application form with all of your genuine details.
- Recheck the application form after filling it completely.
- Submit it and take a printout of final application form for future references.
Maharashtra Police Vacancy Important Links
Maharashtra Police Patil Admit Card 2017
The department will release its Maharashtra Police Hall Ticket 2017 before 10-15 days from exam date via official website of the department at hingoli.nic.in.
Maha Police Patil Selection process
All the candidates appearing for the new Maharashtra Police Recruitment 2017 will be selected entirely on the basis of their performance in:
- Written Examination
- Personnel Interview
Maha Police Patil Jobs 2017
All the candidates who want to join the Maharashtra Police Department can apply for Maharashtra Police Patil Vacancy 2017. We have showcased all the essential details and important information regarding the new Maharashtra Police Recruitment 2017 in the aforementioned article. However, you can ask all of your doubts and queries related to it in the comment box given below. Subscribe to us and get the latest job updates directly from time to time. Keep on visiting us.