Maharashtra Police Recruitment 2017: A employment notification for 85 posts of Law Instructors has been declared by Maharashtra Police. The declaration for Maharashtra Police Jobs 2017 was made on the official site mahapolice.gov.in. This is a very good opportunity for those people who want to serve the nation in the police department. The applications for Maharashtra Police Recruitment 2017 have to be duly submitted till the final date 13th November 2017 by post. All the details like eligibility scheme, application process and more for Maha Police Vacancy 2017 have been elaborated in this post.
Maharashtra Police is the law enforcement agency responsible for the Indian state of Maharashtra. It is headed by Director General of Police and headquartered in Mumbai, Maharashtra. It has one of the largest police departments in the country, having about 35 district police units in the state. The Maharashtra Police Department has a strength of nearly 1.95 lakh.
Maharashtra Police Bharti 2017 Details
Organisation name: Maharashtra Police
Name of post: Law Instructor
No. of post: 85
Application mode: Offline
Official site: mahapolice.gov.in
Salary offered: Rs. 12,000/- + Allowance Rs. 3,000/-
Maharashtra Police Recruitment 2017 Location Wise Details
|Location||No. of vacancies|
Maha Police Vacancy 2017 Eligibility Criteria
Educational qualification: The applicants must possess graduation in Law from a recognized university/institute. 5 years of experience in the Law stream is preferred. Writing/speaking knowledge of Hindi, English and Marathi language. Perfect knowledge of the training course.
Age limit: Age of the aspirants should not be more than 60 years. Age relaxation may be provided to the reserved category candidates as per government rules.
Maharashtra Police Jobs 2017 Important Dates
- Official advertisement release date: 25th October 2017
- Application process starting date: 25th October 2017
- Closing date to submit application: 13th November 2017
Maharashtra Police Recruitment 2017 – 85 Law Instructor Posts, Apply Offline Maharashtra Police Department Vacancy 2017
This is a good news for candidates who are looking for a job in Maharashtra Police department. Law stream candidates can apply for Maharashtra Police Recruitment 2017. The applications have to be sent by post to the concerned department till the aforementioned due date. If you are eligible and experience relevantly then you can follow the below mentioned procedure to successfully submit your application on time.
- Read the notification for Maharashtra Police Recruitment 2017 thoroughly.
- Download and print the application form attached with the notification.
- Fill in all the details with relevant information and don’t leave anything blank.
- Attach your photograph and the documents of education proof, age proof, experience with the Maharashtra Police Department Vacancy 2017 application form.
- The documents should be self attested.
- Recheck the application for any errors as they cannot be corrected after submission.
- Send the application form on the below mentioned address till the final date.
Director General of Police,
Training and Special Squads,
Old Legislative Assembly,
Shahid Bhagat Singh Marg,
Selection process: The aspirants have to undergo a personal interview for their selection in Maharashtra Police Law Instructor Jobs 2017.
Training centers location: Marol, Khandala, Nanvij- Daund, Solapur, Akola, Nagpur, Latur, Turchi-sangali, Nasik, Jalana.
Maharashtra Police Vacancy Important Link
Official notification + Application form>> Click here
Maha Police Law Instructor Jobs 2017
All the candidates who want to join the Maharashtra Police Department can apply for Maharashtra Police Vacancy 2017. Candidates have to check their eligibility and then send the complete application form in the prescribed format to the concerned department. For any doubts or queries related to Maharashtra Police Recruitment 2017 reach us through the comments. Subscribe to us and get the latest job updates directly from time to time. Keep on visiting us.
Maharashtra Police Recruitment 2017: Maharashtra Public Service Commission is set to start recruitment at 650 posts of Police Sub Inspector. This is a good opportunity for candidates who want to join the Maharashtra police force. The aspirants can submit their applications for MPSC SI Vacancy 2017 online at the official site mpsc.gov.in. Contenders are requested to complete the application process on or before the last date 17th October 2017. This article includes all the important information for Maharashtra Police Jobs 2017 like eligibility criteria, how to apply, selection process and more.
Maharashtra Police Vacancy 2017 Details
Name of organisation: Maharashtra Public Service Commission
Name of post: Police Sub Inspector
Total no. of posts: 650
Official site: mpsc.gov.in
|Name of post||No. of vacancies||Salary offered|
|Police sub inspector||650||Rs. 9,300-34,800/- + GP Rs. 4,300/-|
Maharashtra Police Jobs 2017 Eligibility Criteria
Educational qualifications: Aspirants who possess graduation or post graduation can apply for this vacancy.
Age limit: Minimum age limit is 19 years and maximum is 31 years for Maharashtra Police SI Bharti 2017.
Maha Police SI Vacancy 2017 Important Dates
- Advertisement publishing date: 3rd October 2017
- Starting date to apply online: 3rd October 2017
- Last date to apply online: 17th October 2017
- Main examination date: 5th November 2017
How To Apply For Maharashtra Police Recruitment 2017
Aspirants interested in Maharashtra PSC SI Recruitment 2017 have to check their eligibility before applying for the post. There are many applicants who will register for the vacancy. We are providing the steps to successfully apply for this job.
How to Apply online Maharashtra Police Recruitment 2017
- Open the notification from the link provided below.
- Read the notification carefully for details.
- Keep all the required documents at hand.
- Visit the official site from the link below.
- Register yourself on the website.
- Click the online application link for your desired job profile.
- Fill in all the relevant information asked in the application.
- Check the application from thoroughly before submission.
- Take a printout of the application for future reference.
- Click on the submit button to submit the application.
Application fees: Application fees for general candidates is Rs. 524/- and for SC/ST it is Rs. 324/-
Selection process: The personnel for this vacancy will be selected on the basis of written test. Followed by physical fitness test and medical test and finally personal interview.
Maharashtra Police Bharti 2017 Important Links
Maharashtra Police Jobs 2017
This is a good news for candidates who want to work with the police force of the country. They can now start applying for Maharashtra Police Recruitment 2017. There are many aspirants waiting for Maharashtra Police Bharti 2017 and their dream can now become successful. We have provided relevant details related to Maha PSI Recruitment 2017. If you have any queries related to this job then contact our team through the comments section. Also don’t forget to subscribe to our notifications for latest job updates periodically.