MAHA-TET Application Form 2018: Maharashtra State Teacher Eligibility Test is known as MAHA TET by short name. This is surprising for all applicants who are waiting for the MAHA TET 2018 application form they are informed that the Maharashtra TET 2018 Application form is available on the official website that is mahatet.in. All the interested and eligible candidates can easily apply by filling the online application form through official website. You may get activated apply link for Maharashtra TET 2018 from 25th April to 15th May 2018. Those applicants who will clear the exam, they will be able to next 7 year in Teacher Vacancy exam. The other details related to Maharashtra State Teacher Eligibility Test 2018 are given below, kindly go through it.
About MAHA TET 2018: Teacher Eligibility Test known as TET is an Indian entrance examination for teachers. The test is mandatory for getting teaching jobs in government schools from Class 1 to Class 8. Paper 1 is meant for teachers opting for Class 1 to Class 5 and Paper 2 for Class 6 to Class 8. It is conducted by both Central government and State governments in India. Most states conduct their own TET.
Maharashtra TET 2018 Details:
- Name of Organization: Maharashtra Education Board
- Official Website: mahatet.in
- Name of Test: MAHA TET 2018
- Apply Mode: Online
MAHA Teacher Eligibility Test 2018 Criteria:
For Class I to VII: Higher Secondary (or equivalent) with minimum 50% marks & two year old Diploma in Primary Education (DTED)
Higher Secondary (or equivalent) examination with minimum 45% marks as per National Council for Teacher Education (Regulations, 2002) & two-year Diploma in Primary Education
Higher Secondary (or equivalent) with minimum 50% marks with four years of Bachelor of Elementary Education (B.El.Ed)
Higher Secondary (or Higher Secondary) with minimum 50% marks, two year Diploma
Degree, two years Diploma in Education (D.Ed).
For Class VII to VIII: Degree, two year PG Diploma in primary education
Degree with 45% Marks as per the National Council of Teacher Education (Regulations, 2002, Regulations, 2002) & B.Ed
Higher Secondary (or equivalent) examination with minimum 50% marks & 04 years B.El.Ed
Higher Secondary (or equivalent) with minimum 50% marks & Bachelor of 4 years BA / B.Sc.Ed. or BAEd./ B.Sc.Ed.
Degree with minimum 50% marks, B.Ed. (Special Education)
Degree Examination in Crain and Pre School Management in Horticulture and Crop Science and Health Medical Services Group in Agricultural Group.
Age Limit: Candidates should not be less than 18.
MAHA-TET Important Dates:
- Starting Date for Apply Online & Payment of Fee: 25th April 2018
- Last Date to Apply Online & Payment of Fee: 15th May 2018
- Starting Date for Admission book online withdrawal: 25th June 2018
- Closing Date for Admission book online withdrawal: 7th July 2018
- Date for Paper I Written Exam: 8th July 2018 (10.30 AM to 13.00 PM)
- Date for Paper I Written Exam: 8th July 2018 (14:00 PM to 16:30 PM)
MAHA TET 2018, Maharashtra TET 2018 Application Form:
Applicants have completed graduation in any field, they can apply application form via online mode. Our page, we have mentioned online application form link. They can visit the link. Click their ‘Registration’ button. The application form will display. They can fill them. Upload their photo and signature. Click on the’ submit’ button. The application form will submit before the last date. The MAHA TET official site is mahatet.in
- Go to the official site of Mahatet which is mahatet.in
- The applicants must reach the homepage of the site
- There on the homepage, click on option ‘MAHA TET Exam 2018 Application form’
- Then fill all your details in it.
- Then upload certain documents
- Then kindly pay the MAHA TET Exam 2018 application fee
- Then finally submit the application form
MAHA-TET 2018 Application fee:
For the exam, two papers will consist, the application form fee is mentioned here by paper 1st and paper 2nd wise by category wise.
- For Paper 1st application fee:
- General, OBC, SBC and VJNT category candidates need to pay application form fee is Rs. 500/-.
- SC/ ST category candidates need to pay application form fee is Rs. 250/-.
- For Paper 2nd application fee:
- General, OBC, SBC and VJNT category candidates need to pay application form fee is Rs. 800/-.
- SC/ ST category candidates need to pay application form fee is Rs. 400/-.
Official Notification + Apply Online >> Click Here
MAHA-TET Selection Process: Selection on the basis of written exam. For TET passed, candidates must required minimum 60% marks. After that, the merit list will be made of selected candidates.
MAHA TET 2018 Admit Card: The admit card will be issued after the application process will over, all the who are going to appear in the exam they can easily download the admit card from official website.
MAHA-TET 2018 Result: All the candidates who appeared in the exam they will able to check their result from the official website after the selection process will over.
Maharashtra TET 2018:
In above article, we had provided a detail about MAHA TET Exam 2018. All candidates can read the above article and can easily take part in the MAHA TET 2018 Examination by filling the application form through official website till the last date. For more query, candidates can ask us in our comment box.