Maharashtra Tribal Development Department Recruitment 2017: This is to inform all the candidates that Maharashtra Tribal Development Department has announced a Maharashtra Tribal Development Dept. Recruitment 2017 notification for the 87 posts of PGT-TGT and Sport Teacher posts. All the candidates who are interested and eligible they can apply offline by downloading the Maha Tribal Development Department Vacancy 2017 Application Form through official website that is mahatribal.gov.in and sends the duly filled form to the postal address till the last date that is 5 June 2017. The other details related to the Tribal Development Department Recruitment 2017 are given below, kindly go through it.
Maharashtra Tribal Dept Vacancy 2017 Details:
Name of Organization: Maharashtra Tribal Development Department
Official Website: mahatribal.gov.in
No. of Vacancies: 87 Posts
Name of the post:
PGT Post Graduate Teacher: 28 Posts
- English- 09 Posts
- Maths- 05 Posts
- Biology- 02 Posts
- Physics- 05 Posts
- Chemistry- 05 Posts
- Marathi- 02 Posts
TGT Trained Graduate Teacher: 50 Posts
- English- 09
- Science- 09
- Maths- 09
- Marathi- 05
- Hindi- 09
- Social- 09
PET Physical Education Teacher: 09 Posts
Maharashtra Tribal Dept Recruitment 2017 Eligibility Criteria:
- For PGT Post Graduate Teacher: Candidate must have qualified PG in relevant subject along with B.Ed
- For TGT Trained Graduate Teacher: Candidate must have qualified TET Teachers Eligibility Test along with B.Ed or its equivalent.
- For PET Physical Education Teacher: Candidates should have Degree qualification with 2 Years B.Ed.
For all the posts candidates must have 50% marks in B.Ed and at least 2 Years teaching experience.
Maha Tribal Dept Vacancy 2017 Important Dates:
- Last date for duly filled application form: 5 June 2017
Maharashtra Tribal Development Department Recruitment 2017, 87 PGT, TGT, PET Teacher apply offline:
Those candidates who are interested and eligible they can fill the offline Tribal Development Department Recruitment 2017 Application Form through official website that is mahatribal.gov.in and sends the duly filled form to the given postal address.
Steps to fill the Application Form:
- First of all, Candidates need to visit the official website that is mahatribal.gov.in
- Applicants are suggested to read the official notification before applying
- After checking details, download the application form.
- Then take the printout of application form and fill it by a pen.
- Attach all important documents and pay the fees.
- In the last take send the duly filled application form to the given postal address.
Application Fees: Check the official notification
Selection Process: The selection of the candidates will be done on the basis of Written Exam or Personal Interview.
Admit Card: The admit card for the selection process is issued by the department after the application process will over.
Result: The result will be declared after the selection process will over, all the candidates can check their result from the official website.
Maharashtra Tribal Dept Jobs 2017
Candidates who are willing to apply for the Tribal Development Department Recruitment 2017 need to apply through the offline method. Candidates must keep in mind the last date that is 5 June 2017, before it candidates has to send the Tribal Development Department Vacancy 2017 Application Form. All the information shared on this page is correct and according to the official notification but still, in the case of any query kindly comment below.