MAMC Recruitment 2016: Maulana Azad Medical College (MAMC) invites applicants for Junior Resident posts. There are 575 posts. Applicants are interested in the MAMC recruitment, they can apply application form through the online mode before 17th October, 2016. Online application form will apply from the MAMC official site i.e. www.mamc.ac.in. Check more details regarding to the vacancy, we have mentioned below.
The Maulana Azad Medical College (MAMC) was formed in 1956. It is government medical college. It is situated in Delhi and it is affiliated to the University of Delhi. MAMC named after Indian Freedom fighter and first education Minister of Independent India Maulana Abul Kalam Azad. Other details regarding to the vacancy they can check university official site.
MAMC Vacancy Details:
Number of the posts: 575 posts
Name of the posts: Junior Resident posts
Educational Criteria: Candidates should have completed MBBS degree for Junior Resident posts.
Age Limit: For the recruitment, applicants age must not, above than 35 years as on 01st October, 2014.
- Opening date for submission of online application form: 04th October, 2014.
- Closing date for submission of online application form: 17th October, 2014.
- Date of written examination: 26th October, 2014.
MAMC Recruitment 2016 Application Form
Applicants are interested and also eligible for the posts, they can apply application form via online mode from the MAMC official site. Check here for applying online application form steps:
- They can visit the MAMC official site.
- The MAMC official site is mamc.ac.in
- Click their “Apply Online” link
- Fill their application form
- Upload their photo and signature.
- Click on “Submit” button.
- Take a copy of application form hard copy.
Selection Process: Selection on the basis of written exam.
MAMC Recruitment 2016 Result: Applicants are waiting for the MAMC Junior Resident posts written exam result, they will be able soon for checking it result after 1 month of exam on MAMC official site. The MAMC official site is www.mamc.ac.in
MAMC Recruitment 2016
The MAMC invites application form for 575 Junior Resident posts. Candidates can apply application form via online mode before 17th October, 2014.