Malabar Cancer Centre Recruitment 2016: The Malabar Cancer Centre have made an announcement to recruit 115 talented, skilled candidates for Nursing Assistant, Hospital Administrator, Staff Nurse and various other posts on contractual basis for MCC Malabar Cancer Center Recruitment 2016. The candidates who are eligible for this MCC Malabar Purchase Officer Vacancy 2016 they can apply online and submit the application along with attested photocopies of required documents on or before 20th October 2016 to the office address of Malabar Cancer Centre.
Applicants are advised to visit official notification or check below-mentioned details before applying MCC Malabar Supervisor Jobs 2016. The application form will be available at official website mcc.kerala.gov.in on or before 13.10.2016, so apply before the last date.
Malabar Cancer Centre is an autonomous Centre established under the Government of Kerala. It is a constituted as a charitable society under the Department of power. It has started repidarc ix linear accelerator. The main objective of the Malabar Cancer Center is not only to provide comprehensive cancer care but also to develop as a research and training center of international standards.
Malabar Cancer Centre Recruitment 2016 Details:
Department Name: Malabar Cancer Centre
Official website: mcc.kerala.gov.in
Job Location: Kannur(Kerala)
Total Number of Posts: 115 Vacancies
Name of Posts:
- Accounts Officer: 01 vacancy
- Purchase Officer: 01 vacancy
- Staff Nurse: 81 vacancies
- Hospital Administrator: 01 vacancy
- Nursing Superintendent: 01 vacancy
- Technician Radiation Oncology: 10 vacancies
- Technician Nuclear Medicine: 03 vacancies
- Supervisor(Civil): 01 vacancy
- Nursing Assistant
- Medical Records Assistant(NCA-Ezhava)
- Radiographer:14 vacancies
- Endoscopy Technician: 02 vacancies
MCC Malabar Recruitment 2016 Educational Criteria: Candidates should be 12th Pass/ BSc./ Diploma Holder/ MBA according to posts from a Government Organization or reputed academic Institution approved by Government.
Malabar Cancer Centre Vacancy 2016 Age Bar:
- Account Officer, Purchase Officer: below 45 years
- Nursing Superintendent: below 50 years
For all rest posts, you may visit at the official notification.
MCC Kerala Vacancy 2016 Pay Scale:
- Account Officer, Purchase Officer, Hospital Administrator: Rs.21240-37040/-
- Supervisor(Civil), Technician Nuclear Medicine, Technician Radiation Oncology, Radiographer, Endoscopy Technician, Medical Records Assistant– Rs.13210-22360/-
- Staff Nurse: Rs. 13900-24040/-
- Nursing Superintendent: Rs.18740-33680/-
- Nursing Assistant: Rs. 9190-15780/-
MCC Kerala Recruitment 2016 Important Dates:
- Starting date to apply online: available now
- The last date to submit online application: 13.10.2016
- The last date to submit hardcopy of application Form: 20.10.2016
How to Apply for MCC Malabar Cancer Centre Recruitment 2016, 115 Staff Nurse, Radiographer, Technician Posts, MCC Malabar Staff Nurse Vacancy 2016
Candidates can apply online only for the MCC Malabar Cancer Center Recruitment 2016 through the official website mcc.kerala.gov.in on or before 13.10.2016. We are providing some instructions to apply for MCC Malabar Radiographer Vacancy 2016.
Candidates can follow the instructions to apply online
- Candidates have to log in the official website mcc.kerala.gov.in
- Click on the online apply
- After reading the notification carefully, applicants can fill the form
- Candidates have to scan their passport size photo and signature
- Now clicks on the confirm application to submit the application form.
- Candidates can get a printout for the future reference.
After taking the printout, candidates need to send application form along with Demand Draft as application fee and all required self-attested copies of documents to the given address of Malabar Cancer Center on or before 20.10.2016 till 4.30 PM
To The Director,
Malabar Cancer Centre,
Moozhikkara PO, Thalassery, Kerala-670103
MCC Kerala Vacancy 2016 Application Fee:
- General: Rs.750/-
- SC/ST: 250/-
MCC Kerala Jobs 2016 Selection Procedure:
- Written Test
- Interview round
Process on the day of Interview:
- Verification of Identity
- verification of Certificates
MCC Malabar Recruitment 2016 Result: Shortlisted applicants name will publish at the official website after completion of the selection procedure.
Malabar Cancer Centre Vacancy 2016, MCC Malabar Jobs 2016
Malabar Cancer Center has displayed 115 vacant seats for the various post in Hospital Department on the pure contractual basis. Interested applicants need to fill the application for MCC Malabar Cancer Centre Recruitment 2016 in a prescribed manner and submit it in printed form along with attested documents to the office address. Contested who are willing to apply for the particular post can fill application on or before 13.10.2016 and submit before 20.10.2016. If you find any issues regarding the Malabar Cancer Center Staff Nurse Vacancy 2016 you may ask here in our post. We will give you the response as soon as possible.