MDCC Bank Recruitment 2016: Madhya District City Central Co-operative is known as MDCC by short name. The MDCC Bank, Bangalore has released a recruitment notification for the various posts of the various fields. There 57 posts of Junior Engineer & Junior Assistant, Driver and Attendant posts. Those applicants who have interested in the posts they can apply for MDCC Bank Recruitment 2016 till the last date. More details such as such as minimum and maximum age, education qualification, selection process, opening and closing date etc are given below.
Number of the posts: 57 posts
Name of the posts:
- Junior Engineer: 01 post
- Jr. Assistant/Supervisor/Cash Assistant: 44 posts
- Driver: 02 posts
- Attender: 10 posts
Education Qualification: Those nominees who have interested in these posts they can check below your education qualification by posts wise:
- For Jr. Engineer: Interested nominees in the posts they should have the full-time Regular degree of Civil Engineering (BE in civil engineering).
- For Jr. Assistants: The candidates must be graduated and have computer knowledge.
- For Driver &Attender post: Those applicants who want posts in the Driver & Attender post, they must pass 10thclass
Age Limit: The applicants must have lower age 18 years and upper age will be 35 years for General category candidates, 38 years of OBC category candidates and 40 years for SC/ ST/ PWD category candidates.
Last date for filling online application form: March
MDCC Bank Recruitment 2016 Application Form
Eligible and interested nominees in the posts they can apply application form through the online mode. The applicants can visit the BDCC official website and fill their online application form and paste their two passport size color photographs and signature and after they click the submit button. The nominees can apply application form on or before March. The MDCC Bank Recruitment 2016 details given at official website is www.mdccbank.com.
- Those candidates who are belonging to General Category are required to pay Rs. 600/-.
- Unreserved category candidates are required to pay Rs. 300 as Examination fee.
Selection Process: The nominees will be selected on the basis of written exam. The written exam will be objective types.
MDCC Bank Recruitment 2016 Result: Those applicants who have appeared in the MDCC Bank written exam, they can check your result on the bank official website. The MDCC Bank official website is www.mdccbank.com.
MDCC Bank Jobs 2016
MDCC Bank Recruitment 2016 is given here, candidates who are interested in this recruitment, they can apply online form on or before March