MHT CET 2017 Application Form: MH CET 2017 Application Form will be made available now on the official website in from 14th February 2017. The online process of Maharashtra Common Entrance Test 2017 start from 14th February and ends on 23rd March 2017. This is a very good opportunity for students who want to get admission in engineering, health Science, and pharmacy courses. Candidate can fill the MHT CET Application Form 2017 online from the official website dtemaharashtra.gov. The examinations date of MH CET 2017 for various courses will be starting from the March. MHT CET 2017 will be held on 11 May 2017. Here you will get the details of Starting date, last date, Date of examination and other various details of MH CET Application form 2017
MH CET 2017: MH CET 2017 (Maharashtra Common Entrance Test) is a state level entrance examination conducted by State Common Entrance Test Cell, Govt. of Maharashtra. Maharashtra CET 2017 is conducted for admission in engineering, health science, law, and management courses. Under MH CET 2017, four entrance exams will be held namely MHT CET 2017 (for Engineering, Pharmacy and allied health science courses ), MAH CET 2017 (for MBA), MAH MCA CET 2017 (for MCA) and MH CET Law 2017 (for law). The MH CET Application Form 2017 is Available on the official website.
Maharashtra CET 2017 Application Form Details:
Conducting Body: Directorate of Technical Education, Maharashtra
Name of exam: MH CET 2017
Level of Exam: State Level.
Official website: dte.org.in.
- Allied health science courses
Top 10 Institute:-
- Institute of Chemical Technology
- Thakur College of Engineering and Technology
- Fr. C Rodrigues Institute of Technology
- Sardar Patel College of Engineering
- MCT’s Rajiv Gandhi Institute of Technology
- Government College of Engineering, Aurangabad
- Maharashtra Institute of Technology, Pune
- Don Bosco Institute of Technology
Eligibility Criteria for MH CET Application Form 2017:
- Eligibility for Engineering & Technology and Pharmacy Courses:– Students should have cleared or appeared in 10+2 or equivalent examination.
-Candidates must be Indian Nationals.
-No age limit criteria for these courses.
- Eligibility for Health Science Degree Courses:– Candidates should have born on or before 31st December 2000.
-For ayurvedic & Unani courses, students should have born on or before 1st October 2000.
-Candidates should be medically fit.
-Candidates must have passed 12th or equivalent exam with Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English subject at the time of admission.
- Online application: 14th February 2017
- Online application end: 23rd March 2017
- Application start with late fee of Rs. 500: 24th March 2017
- Online application end: 30 March 2017
- Admit card issue: 24th April to 11 May 2017
- Exam Date: 11th May 2017
- Submission of certificates/documents: 2nd week to 3rd week of May 2017
- Answer key display: 3rd week of May 2017
- OMR sheet display: 4th week of May 2017
- Last date of objection on answer key: on or before 4th week of May 2017
- Result announcement: 1st week of June 2017
- Declaration & download of merit list: 2nd week of June 2017
MHT CET 2017 Application Form: Maharashtra CET 2017 Online Registration Commenced from 14th Feb
MHT CET is the common Entrance exam for the students who wants to take admission in engineering courses in various colleges of Maharashtra state. MHT CET is conducted by the Directorate of Technical Education, By the Maharashtra Government. The Candidate needs to qualify Joint Entrance Main exam 2017 to apply for MHT CET 2017 Entrance exam.
How to apply for Maharashtra CET Application Form 2017:
To register for the Exam, candidates must follow the steps given below:
- Visit the website http://www.dtemaharashtra.gov.in and click “MHT-CET-2017 Registration.”
- On the Registration page, fill up all the details and complete the online MH CET 2017 Application form.
- Upload the scanned copy of Photographs and Signature.
- Download the MH-CET-2017 Bank Challan.
- 48 Hours after the registration and downloading the Bank Challan, visit any SBI Branch and pay Application Fees.
- 24 Hours after submission of Fees, visit the registration page and check if the Bank transaction Id and date of payment have been updated.
Keep the printout of Bank challan, MH CET Application form 2017 Registration Confirmation Page printout.
Contact here:-Directorate of Technical Education, Maharashtra State, 3, Maharashtra State, 3, Mahapalika Marg, Dhobi Talao, Mumbai – 400001
Contact numbers : 91-022-22641150/51, 22620601, 22690602;
MH CET Application Form 2017 Fees Details: Rs.860/- INR for Open Candidates and Rs.660/- INR for Reservation Category candidates.
Apply Online– till 23rd March
Maharastra CET 2017 Exam Pattern
|Paper||Subject||NO of Questions (MCQ)||Maximum Marks|
MHT CET Admit Card 2017: To download the hall ticket of online test candidates are required to visit the official website of authority i.e. dtemaharashtra.gov.in. Candidates will be intimated for uploading of hall ticket through SMS/email. Candidates will be required to use their Registration Number/Roll Number and Password or Date of Birth while downloading their admit card.
MT CET Result 2017: The result will be declared by DTE Maharashtra on its official website. The result can be checked by entering registration number and roll number. The result will be declared on various dates after the exams held. Kindly visit the official website frequently.
- Apply online through Centralised Admission process (CAP)
- Counselling fee will be paid to the via DD or Pay order in favour of the “The Director, Technical Education, Maharashtra State” payable at Mumbai.
- After the successful submission of the online application takes the printout and report at the Application Receipt Centres (ARCs) with original documents.
MHT CET Application Form 2017
All the students are here by informed that we have provided you with all the details and information about the Maharashtra CET Examination 2017 Application Forms right here on this page. Therefore the candidates are advised to visit this page continuously. Candidates have to qualify in Joint Entrance Main exam 2017 to apply for MHT CET 2017 Entrance exam.