Ministry of Defence Recruitment 2017: The Ministry of Defence, Government of India has announced the official notification for the Ministry of Defence Vacancy 2017 for filling of 172 Auditor, Accountant and Clerk vacancies under Sports quota. Candidates can download the Ministry of Defence Jobs Application form 2017 from the official website mod.nic.in. You can submit the application form within the 30 days of Official advertisement date i.e. 03rd June 2017 to 09th June 2017. Moreover, for other details related to Ministry of Defence Recruitment 2017 like Eligibility criteria, important dates etc are given below, kindly go through it.
About MOD: After Independence of India the Ministry of Defense under the control of Cabinet Minister it was created and each service was under its own commander-in-Chief. After 1955 the name of the commander in chief was changed to Chief of Army Staff, the chief of naval staff and chief of air staff. Now it has recently published a notification for Ministry of Defence Recruitment 2017 for 172 vacant posts candidates can grab this opportunity by applying for this.
MOD Vacancy 2017 Details:
Name of Organization: Ministry of Defence
No of Posts: 172
Application Mode: Offline
Official website: mod.nic.in
- Auditor/ Accountant: Rs. 5200-20200/- + 2800
- Clerk: Rs.5200-20200/- + 1900
Name of Posts:
1. Accountant General (A&E), Assam: 10 Posts
2. Pr. Accountant General (A&E), Jharkhand: 07 Posts
3. Accountant General (A&E), Meghalaya: 08 Posts
4. Accountant General (A&E), Odisha: 10 Posts
5. Accountant General (A&E), Tripura: 04 Posts
6. Accountant General (A&E), West Bengal: 12 Posts
7. Accountant General (A&E), Chhattisgarh: 05 Posts
8. Accountant General (G&SSA), Madhya Pradesh: 10 Posts
9. Pr. Accountant General (Audit)-III, Maharashtra: 06 Posts
10. Accountant General (Audit)-ll, Maharashtra: 07 Posts
11. Pr. Accountant General (A&E) Rajasthan: 09 Posts
12. Director General of Audit Post & Telecommunications, Shamnath Marg: 08 Posts
13. Accountant General (A&E), Haryana: 08 Posts
14. Accountant General (A&E), Himachal Pradesh: 06 Posts
15. Accountant General (A&E) Jammu & Kashmir: 08 Posts
16. Pr. Accountant General (A&E) Punjab: 10 Posts
17. Pr. Accountant General (G&SSA) Uttar Pradesh:11 Posts
18. Accountant General (Audit) Uttarakhand: 04 Posts
19. Accountant General (A&E), Telangana: 13 Posts
20. Pr. Accountant General (G&SSA) Tamil Nadu & Puducherry: 06 Posts
21. Pr. Accountant General (G&SSA), Kerala: 10 Posts
MOD Accountant Recruitment 2017 Eligibility Criteria:
Educational Qualification: Candidates should Possess Bachelor’s Degree in Auditor/ Accountant, 12th class or equivalent qualification from a recognized Board or University.
Age Limit: 18 to 27 years.
MOD Accountant Vacancy 2017 Important Dates:
- Date of Advertisement: 03rd June 2017 to 09th June 2017
- Last Date for fill application: Within 30 days the date of advertisement
Ministry of Defence Recruitment 2017, 172 Accountant MOD Vacancy 2017, Ministry of Defence Jobs 2017
Candidates who are eligible and want to apply for this recruitment, they need to download the application form from the official website www.mod.nic.in. Fill form carefully and affix all the necessary documents along with passport size photograph & send the self-attested envelope after affixing it and mentioning “Application for the post of……..”, to the following address on or before the last date expires.
Ministry of Defence Recruitment 2017 Selection Procedure: Candidates will be selected on the basis of the performance in Skill test followed by Written Test. After that, the merit list will be made.
MOD Admit Card 2017: The admit card will be issued after the application process will over, all the candidates can download it from the official website.
Ministry of Defence Recruitment 2017 Result: Candidates who are applying for this post, they can view their result of Ministry of Defence Recruitment 2017 from the official website after the selection process will over.
Ministry of Defence Jobs 2017
Good news for those, who are eagerly waiting for Ministry of Defence Recruitment 2017, now they can apply by sending the application form to the given address on or before the last date expires. So hurry up and apply as soon as possible and candidates can take the help from this above article and grab this opportunity. For more query, candidates can ask us in our comment box.