Mizoram Forest Department Recruitment 2017: Good News for all the job seekers, recently the Mizoram Forest Department released an official recruitment notification regarding the number of vacancies. According to this released notification, there are having Mizoram Forest Guard Recruitment 2017 for about 60 vacancies of Forest Guard and Lower DIvision Clerk Posts. All the eligible & interested candidates can fill the Online or offline Mizoram Forest Department Vacancy 2017 Application form through the official website that is forest.mizoram.gov.in till the last date that is 18th August 2017. The other details related to Mizoram Forest Department Jobs 2017 are given below, kindly go through it.
Mizoram Forest Department Vacancies 2017 Details
Name of Department: Mizoram Forest Department
Official Website: forest.mizoram.gov.in
No. of Posts: 60 Vacancies
Name of Posts:
- Forest Guard: 50 Posts
- Lower Division Clerk: 10 Posts
Mizoram Forest Guard Recruitment 2017 Eligibility Criteria
Educational Qualification: Candidate must have 12th or its equivalent OR Diploma qualification from a recognized University or institution.
Age Limit: 18 to 35 years
Mizoram Forest Guard Jobs 2017 Selection Process
The selection of the candidates will be done on the basis of the following rounds.
- Written Test
- Physical Test
- Personal Interview
Mizoram Forest Department Vacancy 2017 Dates
- Starting Date To Apply: 20th June 2017
- Last Date: 18th August 2017
For LDC Post
- Written Examination: 16th September 2017
- Computer/Typing Test: 18th September to 20th September 2017
- Date Of Collection Of Admit Card: 28th August to 1st Sept 2017
For Forest Guard Post
- Date of Admit Card Release: 28th August to 1st Sept 2017
- Physical/Walking Test: 7th September 2017
- Written Examination: 9th September
Mizoram Forest Department Recruitment 2017, Mizoram Forest LDC Vacancy 2017, Mizoram Forest Department Jobs 2017
Those candidates who are interested & eligible they can fill the offline Mizoram Forest Department Vacancy 2017 from the official website till the last date expires. All the candidates are advised to get ready their important documents before applying for Mizoram Forest Department Recruitment 2017. The below steps are given to apply for Mizoram Forest Department LDC Jobs 2017.
Steps to fill the Mizoram Forest Guard/LDC Vacancy 2017 Application Form:
- First of all, candidate need to go the official website that is forest.mizoram.gov.in
- Then click on the recruitment option.
- Then Click on the Mizoram Forest Department Recruitment 2017 Notification
- Then download the application form & fill it carefully
- Fill all required details and attach all important documents
- In last send it to the postal address of the organization.
Application Fees: Rs.150/-
Principal Chief Conservator of Forests,
Tuikhuahtlang Mizoram, Aizawl 796001
Official Notification + Application Form << Forest Guard
Official Notification + Application Form << Lower Cler Division
Admit Card: The admit card of Mizoram Forest Department Vacancy 2017 will be issued after the application process will over, all the candidates can download it from the official website.
Result: The result of Mizoram Forest Department Recruitment 2017 will be declared after the selection process will over, all the candidates can check it from the official website.
Mizoram Forest Department Jobs: Mizoram is in Northeast India and it is in Aizawl as its capital city. The Mizoram name is derived from Mi people, Ram (land), Zo (lofty place, such as a hill) and thus Mizoram implies land of the hill people. Now it has released a notification regarding Mizoram Forest Guard/ LDC Recruitment 2017 for 60 posts of Forest Guard & Lower Clerk Division.