MP High Court Recruitment 2017: Madhya Pradesh High Court has published a notification to recruit 2910 eligible candidates for 94 Civil Judge posts. If you are interested in MPHC Recruitment 2017 you are advised to go through the MP High Court Vacancy 2017 Notification. Applications for MPHC Jobs 2017 are only accepted through online mode at the official website, i.e., mphc.gov.in any other mode of application submission is not be considered valid. So if you are interested and eligible for this vacancy submit your online application on or before 5th September 2017 which is the last date of application submission.
|MP High Court Civil Judge Recruitment 2017 Details|
|MP High Court Recruitment 2017 Details||Check Here|
|MP High Court Civil Judge Jobs 2017 Eligibility Criteria >>||Check Here|
|MP High Court Jobs 2017 Important Dates >>||Check Here|
|How to Apply for MP High Court Civil Judge Recruitment||Check Here|
|MPHC Recruitment 2017 Application Fee >>||Check Here|
|MP High Court Notification, Online Registration Link >>||Check Here|
|MP High Court Recruitment 2017 Selection Process >>||Check Here|
About MP High Court: The Madhya Pradesh High Court was established, as the Nagpur High Court on 2 January 1956. It is the High Court of the state of Madhya Pradesh. It looks after the judicial matters of the state of MP.
MP High Court Vacancy 2017 Details:
Organisation Name: Madhya Pradesh High Court
Official Website: mphc.gov.in
Job Location: Madhya Pradesh
Apply Mode: online
Total No of Vacancy: 94 Posts
Name of Post: Civil Judge
Category Wise Vacancy Details
- Unreserved: 47 Posts
- OBC: 13 Posts
- SC: 15 Posts
- ST: 19 Posts
Educational Qualification: Candidates should have posses Law degree from recognised posts.
- The start date for submitting online application: 5th August 2017
- Last date to submit online application: 5th September 2017
- Last date for correction in application form: 5th September 2017
- Preliminary Exam Date: 8th October 2017
- Main Written Test Date: Update Soon
Madhya Pradesh High Court Recruitment 2017, Apply for 94 Civil Judge Jobs, MP High Court Vacancy
All candidates who are interested in MP High Court Vacancy 2017 and fulfill the eligibility criteria are advised to submit their District Judge vacancy offline application on or before the last date of application submission which is 5th September 2017. Any application submitted through any other mode and after the above mentioned last date will not be accepted. Check process to apply online for MP Board High Court Jobs 2017 below.
How To Apply:
- Candidates need to access mponline.gov.in
- Go through the official notification for MP High Court Jobs 2017 properly before applying.
- Download application form and click on apply online link
- Fill all the details and check it properly
- Submit application charges
- Take printout of application form
Application Fee: General Category Candidates have to pay Rs 1000/- and Rs.800 Pay by SC/ST candidates of Madhya Pradesh. Candidates also need to pay Rs.600 as MP Online Portal Charges.
Selection Procedure: Candidates applied for MP High Court Civil Judge Vacancy 2017 will be selected as per their performance on Preliminary, Main written test and Interview.
MP High Court Jobs 2017
Applications are being invited from interested and eligible candidates for 94 various Post in MP High Court. So if you are interested and fulfill the eligibility criteria for MPHC Recruitment 2017 submit your online application form on or before the last date of application submission which is 5th September 2017. If you have any queries regarding this vacancy ask us by commenting in the comment section given below.
MP High Court Recruitment 2017: Madhya Pradesh High Court is inviting application form for filling up 42 District Judges Posts. Aspirants who are looking for Latest High court Vacancies in Madhya Pradesh, they can apply for the MP District Court Recruitment 2017. Applicants are allowed to fill MP High Court Vacancy 2017 Application form from 16 March to 13 April 2017. Interested applicants can apply through the official website mphc.gov.in. Other details of MP High Court District Judge Jobs 2017 such as academic qualification, age limit, important dates and applying procedure.
MP High Court Bharti 2017 Details:
Name of Organisation: Madhya Pradesh High Court
Official Website: mphc.gov.in
Total No. of Vacancy: 42 Posts
Name of the Posts: District Judge
Eligibility For MPHC Recruitment 2017:
- Academic Qualification: Aspirants should practice as an Advocate for not less than seven years as on 13 April 2017. For more details candidate need to visit on the official website.
- Age Limit: Candidate should be more than 35 years and below than 48 years.
MP High Court Recruitment 2017 Important Dates:
- Starting Date for Submission of Mp High Court Online Application Form 2017:16 March 2017.
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application: 13 April 2017
- Last Date for Correction of Online Application Form: 16 April 2017
- MP High Court Admit Cards: Before 10 Days of examination.
- Date of Preliminary Examination: 07 May 2017 (Sunday)
- Date of Main Examination: Continuous 2 days to be notified later.
MP High Court District Judge Recruitment 2017, 42 District Judge Posts, MPHC Jobs 2017 Notification, mphc.gov.in:
The Madhya Pradesh High Court Recruitment 2017 Application Form is available online on the official website. Those applicants who are interested in applying they can feel the application form from the MPHC website before the last date expire. The steps are given to fill the MPHC Application Form kindly go through it.
How to apply for MP High Court Recruitment 2017
- Applicant need to visit official website that is mphc.gov.in
- Read the notification carefully to be sure about your eligibility
- Click on link of “New Registration”
- Fill up all the required fields
- Ensure the details provided is correct
- Submit the application and Make Payments
- Take a print out of MP High Court Recruitment 2017 online application form
Candidates have to pay Rs. 600/- for SC/ST / PWD, Rs.800/- for OBC Candidates and Rs. 1000/- for UR.
MPHC 2017 Selection Process: The selection of candidates will be made on the basis of
- Written Exam
MP High Court Recruitment 2017 Result: The result will be declared after the examination. All candidates are advised to kindly check the official website for result update.
MPHC Jobs 2017
Madhya Pradesh High Court has released notification for MP High Court Recruitment 2017 for 42 Posts of District Judge posts. Those applicants who are interested they can apply online by visiting the website that is mphc.gov.in. The above details are sufficient to fill the MP High Court Vacancy 2017 Application Form. For more information kindly read the official notification and applicants can ask us in our comment box.