MP High Court Recruitment 2018: Madhya Pradesh High Court has published a notification to recruit eligible candidates for 79 District Judge (Entry Level) posts. If you are interested in MPHC Recruitment 2018 you are advised to go through official notification. Applications for MPHC Jobs 2018 are only accepted through online mode at the official website, i.e., mphc.gov.in any other mode of application submission is not be considered valid. So if you are interested and eligible for MP High Court Vacancy 2018 submit your online application on or before the last date of application submission 2nd June 2018.
About MP High Court: The Madhya Pradesh High Court was established, as the Nagpur High Court on 2 January 1956. It is the High Court of the state of Madhya Pradesh. It looks after the judicial matters of the state of MP.
MP High Court Vacancy 2018 Details
Organisation Name: Madhya Pradesh High Court
Official Website: mphc.gov.in
Job Location: Madhya Pradesh
Apply Mode: online
Total No of Vacancy: 79
Name of Post:
- District Judge: 11
- District Judge: 28
- Class IV: 40
District Wise Vacancy Details
MP HC Jobs 2018 Eligibility Criteria
- District Judge (28 Posts): He/She has prcatices as an advocte for not less than seven years on continous basis as on the last date of Submission.
- District Judge (11 Posts): Only civil Judge class-I of Madhya Pradesh who are to complete five years of their tenure as civil judge class-I on or before date of examination.
District Judge (28 Posts): Minimum 35 years and maximum 45 years.
District Judge (11 Posts): No age limit
MP High Court Bharti 2018 Important Dates
- The start date for submitting online application (28 Posts): 13th April 2018
- The start date for submitting online application (11 Posts): 16th April 2018
- Starting Date of Apply Online for Class IV Posts: 23rd April 2018
- Last Date of Apply Online for Class IV Posts: 22nd May 2018
- Last date to submit online application (28 Posts): 30th May 2018
- Last date to Correction of online application (28 Posts): 2nd June 2018
- Last date to submit online application (11 Posts): 1st June 2018
- Date of Prelims Exam (28 Posts): 1st July 2018
- Date of Main Exam (28 Posts): Update Soon
- Date of Exam (11 Posts): 1st July 2018
Madhya Pradesh High Court Recruitment 2018 Apply Process
All candidates who are interested in MP High Court Vacancy 2018 and fulfill the eligibility criteria are advised to submit their online application on or before the last date of application submission which is 1st June 2018. Any application submitted through any other mode and after the above mentioned last date will not be accepted. Check process to apply online for MP High Court Jobs 2018 below.
How To Apply:
- Candidates need to access mponline.gov.in
- Go through the official notification for MP High Court Jobs 2018 properly before applying.
- Download application form and click on apply online link
- Fill all the details and check it properly
- Submit application charges
- Take printout of application form
Application Fee: General Category Candidates have to pay Rs 100 + MP Online Portal Charges Rs. 100 and Rs.100 (Only Portal Charges) Pay by SC/ST candidates of Madhya Pradesh.
MPHC Vacancy 2018 Important Links
MP HC Official Notification (40 Posts) >> Check Here
MP High Court Vacancy Notification (28 Posts) >> Check Here
MP High Court Vacancy Notification (11 Posts) >> Check Here
Apply Online (40 Posts) >> Click Here
Apply Online (28 Posts)>> Click Here
Apply Online (11 Posts)>> Click Here
Selection Procedure: Candidates applied for MP High Court Civil Judge Vacancy 2018 will be selected as per their performance on Preliminary, Main written test and Interview.
Important Instruction Regarding Exam
- Candidates can apply for only one post
- Applicants need to physically and mentally fit
- Authority can change the number of vacancy
- Document verification process will be held at the day of Interview
- You need to get admit card from official site
- Department will release the final scorecard after interview process
MP High Court Jobs 2018
Applications are being invited from interested and eligible candidates for 39 various Post in MP High Court. So if you are interested and fulfill the eligibility criteria for MPHC Recruitment 2018 submit your online application form on or before the last date of application submission which will be update soon. If you have any queries regarding this vacancy ask us by commenting in the comment section given below.