MP High Court Recruitment 2017: Madhya Pradesh High Court has made an announcement to recruit 10 eligible candidates for Law Clerk-cum-Research Assistant posts on the contract basis; if you are interested in MPHC Recruitment 2017 you are advised to go through the MP High Court Vacancy Notification 2017 for detailed information on eligibility criteria and other details. Applications for MP High Court Jobs 2017 are only accepted through online mode at the official website, i.e., www.mponline.gov.in any other mode of application submission is not be considered valid. So if you are interested and eligible for this vacancy submit your online application on or before 25th February 2017 which is the last date of application submission.
About MP High Court: The Madhya Pradesh High Court was established, as the Nagpur High Court on 2 January 1956. It is the High Court of the state of Madhya Pradesh. It looks after the judicial matters of the state of MP.
MP High Court Vacancy Details:
Total No of Vacancy: 10 Posts
Name of Post: Law Clerk-cum-Research Assistant
|Sr No.||Madhya Pradesh High Court||No. of Posts|
|1||Principal Seat Jabalpur||08|
Official Website: mphc.gov.in
Organization Name: Madhya Pradesh High Court
Job Location: Madhya Pradesh
Apply Mode: online
Pay-Scale: Rs. 12,000/- per month
Educational Qualification: Candidates must have Bachelor’s Degree in Law from government recognized university or college.
Age Limit: Candidates age must be in between 18-30 years as on 25th February 2017. SC/ST Candidates will get an age relaxation of 03 years.
MP High Court Jobs 2017 Important Date:
- The start date for submitting online application: 30th January 2017
- Last date to submit online application: 25th February 2017
- Date for online screening examination: 16th March 2017
Madhya Pradesh High Court Recruitment 2017, Apply Online for 10 Law Clerk-cum-Research Assistant Jobs
All candidates who are interested in MP High Court Vacancy 2017 and fulfill the eligibility criteria are advised to submit their Law Clerk-cum-Research Assistant vacancy online application on or before the last date of application submission which is 25th Feb 2017. Any application submitted through any other mode and after the above mentioned last date will not be accepted. Check process to apply online for MP Board High Court Jobs 2017 below.
How To Apply:
- Candidates need to access www.mponline.gov.in
- Go through the official notification for MP High Court Jobs 2016 properly before applying.
- Then click on the online application form option.
- Then fill the all required information according to given instructions.
- Then click on the submit option to submit your online application.
- After application submission, you will get an Application No.
- Then click on Proceed to Payment.
- Then make the application fee payment through internet banking.
- After completing the payment procedure, your application submission will be considered as completed.
Application Fee: Candidates have to pay Rs 800/- through Credit Card, Debit Card or net banking.
Selection Procedure: Candidates applied for MP High Court Law Clerk Vacancy 2017 will be selected as per their performance on online screening test.
Result: Selected candidates will get their result on the official website.
MP High Court Law Clerk Jobs 2017:
Applications are being invited from interested and eligible candidates for Civil Judge Post in MP High Court. A total no of 10 posts are vacant for Law Clerk-cum-Research Assistant in MP High Court, So if you are interested and fulfill the eligibility criteria for MPHC Recruitment 2017 submit your online application form on or before the last date of application submission which is 25.02.2017. If you have any queries regarding this vacancy ask us by commenting in the comment section given below.