Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) For MP Patwari Recruitment
Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board (MPPEB) has finally released the most awaited MP Patwari Vacancies 2017 and there are numerous individuals in the state, who want to apply for M P Patwari Recruitment 2017 but get struck by some hurdles. To remove all of those unnecessary hurdles, we are here with some frequently asked question along with their answers. These questions will undoubtedly remove cracks in your way to apply for MP Patwari.
Q1. What is the eligibility criteria for M.P Patwari?
Ans. The eligibility criteria for M.P. Patwari can be divided into two parts:
Age Limit– All the candidates must be under the age limit of 18 Years to 40 Years for this post.
Educational Qualification– The educational qualification for the MP Patwari Vacancy can be seen in the below mentioned points:
- All the applicants must have a Graduation Degree from a recognized university.
- The candidates are also required to possess a CPCT scorecard passed in hindi typing and computer efficiency. Moreover, the candidates, who don’t have a CPCT certificate can submit the certificate under the time period of 2 years after getting selected.
- The candidates, who are in final year of their graduation are also eligible to apply for the post, as they will require their graduation degree at the time of document verification.
Q2. What is the Application Fee for Madhya Pradesh Patwari?
Ans. The application fee for M.P. Patwari according to the category of applicants can be seen in the below mentioned points:
- For Unreserved Category Candidates: Rs 500/-
- For SC/ST/OBC/PWD Candidates: Rs 250/-
Apart from this, the candidates filling the application form via e-mitra will have to pay an additional amount of Rs 70 as MP Online portal charge and the candidates, who are filling the application form by their own will have to pay Rs 40 for the same.
Q3. Is Computer knowledge (CPCT) essential for M.P. Patwari?
Ans. Yes, CPCT is one of the most important document to apply for M.P. Patwari. However, you don’t have to be panic a bit, as the department has allowed the candidates to submit their CPCT certificates under the time period of two years after getting selected.
Q4. What is the Selection Process for M.P Patwari?
Ans. To get a detailed description regarding the selection process of MP Patwari, you can simply take some reference from the following points:
- To pass the written exam, all the candidates must cross the predefined cut off, and for this, the general category candidates will have to score at least 50 percent of the total marks. On the other hand, the SC/ST/OBC/PWD candidates will have to score 40 percent of the total marks.
- The selection process of MP Patwari will also include the following points:
- Candidates will have to select districts according to their priority at the time of applying.
- The selection of districts is the most important part of application, if any candidate forgets to choose one or more desired districts, he/she will not get selected even if he/she gets a place in the merit list.
- No corrections can be made in the selection of districts after submitting the application form.
- The department will release a merit list of passed candidates after some days of written exam.
- Candidates will be placed on the basis of their selected districts, and the candidates can try to get their desired district by a maximum of three time counselling.
- The department will also release a district wise waiting list, in which 15% candidates will be added. That waiting list will be valid till 18 month of its issuing.
- Candidates from the waiting list will be selected by the collector on the place of candidates such as absent on the date of joining, retiring candidates etc.
- Candidates must always keep this in mind that no-one will be placed in their home tahsil.
Q5. What is the Basic Salary of M.P. Patwari?
Ans. Rs 5,200-Rs 20,200 + Grade Pay of Rs 2,100
Q6. Can other state candidates also apply for Madhya Pradesh Patwari?
Ans. No, only a permanent resident of the state is allowed to apply for this post.
Q7. Official Website of M.P. Patwari is not working. What should I do?
Ans. Some of the candidates may face problems like, couldn’t find the application link on official website or official website is not working. Well, don’t worry because sometimes websites get more loading time due to server issues, so you can try visiting it sometime later. Apart from that, the candidates, who couldn’t find the online application link can simply get it HERE.
Q8. Can I make corrections after submitting the online form?
Ans. Yes, the department has also offered a facility, in which a candidate is allowed to make corrections in his/her submitted application form via its official website. However, the facility will only be available for a limited time period, which is mentioned below:
- Starting Date of Modification- 28th October 2017
- Last Date of Modification- 16th November 2017
Q9. What are the documents Required at the time of applying online for Madhya Pradesh Patwari?
Ans. All the candidates will have to prepare the following documents before applying online for MP Patwari Exam 2017:
- Scanned copy of candidate’s colour photograph (4” x 5” cm), signature and self handwriting.
- Scanned copies of candidate’s 8th, 10th and 12th class mark sheets.
- Scanned copy of ‘Jati Praman Patra’ for SC/ST/OBC candidates.
These are some basic yet important questions collected by the analysis of many queries. The candidates can take help from these questions, as these will surely guide them towards the more shortest and easiest way towards the MP Patwari Application Form 2017. So, if you’ve gone through all of these aforementioned questions, let’s get straight to the MP Patwari Application Form.