MPPSC Admit Card 2017: Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission has released the State Eligibility Test Exam 2017 Hall Ticket. The authority is going to conduct the examination from February 25 to March 08 at various decided examination centers across the state. This is good news for candidates who waiting for SET/SLET Admit Card, now download it. The download link for MPPSC SET Call Letter 2017 has been activated now and candidates can download it till 24th February. Candidates are suggested to download the admit card from the official website mppsc.nic.in. We have also provided you direct link for MP SET Admit Card 2017.
Important Dates to Remember
- Admit Card Releasing Date: Available now
- Dates of Examination: February 25 to March 08
- Examination schedule:
- The Teaching and Research Aptitude for both art and law students will be held between 12:15 to 1:30 pm
- While Science and Commerce test will be held from 3:30 pm to 4:45 pm.
MP SET Admit Card 2017, MP PSC SET Hall Ticket 2017- Released
Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission has released admit card for State Eligibility Test which is going to be held from February 25 to March 08. Those candidates who applied for this test they need to download MP PSC SET Call Letter 2017 for appearing in this exam. You can follow these given steps to download admit card.
Follow below steps for Download Hall Ticket:
- Log on to www.mppsc.nic.in.
- Then click on “Admit Card – State Eligibility Test – 2017”
- Then go on login page will appear.
- Enter application number, email id, and other required details.
- After this click on “Proceed” option.
- Check your admit card and download it.
Madhya Pradesh SET Exam Pattern:
Candidates who submit application for MP SET exam 2017 they can able to download their hall ticket and sample paper of MPPSC exam 2016-17. Candidates who are going for giving this exam they must download hall ticket and check their exam centers. Candidates must read all terms & condition and rules of exam written in Admit card. Because if any candidates break the protocols he/ she will be dismissed from the exam.
- There will be two question papers for MPPSC Exam, Paper-II, and Paper – III [Parts – A (Core Group) & B (Elective/ Optional)]
- The Paper – II will cover 50 Objective Type Questions, and all are compulsory. Each question will carry two marks. The Total marks of Paper – II will be 100 Marks.
- The Paper – III [Parts – A (Core Group) & B (Elective/ Optional)] will have 75 Multiple Type Questions (Multiple Choice, Matching Type, True/False, Assertion-Reasoning Type) and all compulsory.
- Each question will carry two marks. Total marks of Paper – III will be 150 Marks.
- The Paper – II will cover 50 Objective Type Questions & all compulsory.
- Each question will carry two marks. Total marks of Paper – II will be 100 Marks.
MP SET Exam 2017 Admit Card
Candidates inform that they can able to download their MPPSC SET Call Letter 2017 and syllabus (by use of above link). Candidates can download their admit card from here. If you face any problem in downloading you admit card then you can directly contact us either by following our official address or you may paste your issues in the reply box at the end, we will help you out as soon as possible.