MPPSC Recruitment 2018: The Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission has recently released an official notification for the recruitment of 619 candidates at Librarian and Sports Officer Posts. The new MPPSC Jobs 2018 is undeniably a great opportunity for all the eligible candidates, who desire to build their career in the education sector. The department has already started the online application process for its new MPPSC Vacancies 2018 via its official website i.e. mppsc.nic.in. Therefore, all the eligible candidates are highly suggested to go through the application process before the given deadline i.e. 4th July 2018. However, candidates can get all the essential information regarding it via this portal.
Consequent on the reorganization of States on 1st November 1956, eight districts of Madhya Pradesh have been transferred to the Bombay State and the remaining fourteen districts of the Madhya Pradesh along with Madhya Bharat, Bhopal and Vindhya Pradesh were merged to form the new Madhya Pradesh. Additional information regarding the new MPPSC Recruitment 2018 like vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process etc can be seen in the following points shown below.
MPPSC Notification 2018
To offer genuine information, the department has released an official information regarding its new MPPSC Recruitment 2018 via its official website. However, candidates can also get a glimpse of MPPSC Notification 2018 via this portal. Kindly take a look at the below-given section.
MPPSC Vacancy 2018 Details
- Name of Department- Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission
- Name of Post- Librarian and Sports Officer
- Number of Vacancies – 619 Vacancies
- Salary Offered – Rs 15,600-Rs 39,100 + GP of Rs 6,000
- Application Mode – Online
- Official Website – mppsc.nic.in
Additional details regarding the newly offered MPPSC Vacancies 2018 can simply be seen in the below-mentioned tables:
MPPSC Jobs 2018 Eligibility Criteria
The eligibility criteria for these newly released MPPSC Vacancies 2018 has been divided into two parts and can be seen in the below-given points:
MPPSC Librarian Age Limit
All the permanent Residents of Madhya Pradesh must fall under the age limit of 21 Years to 44 Years to apply for any of these posts. However, the other state candidates must fall under the age limit of 21 Years to 28 Years to apply. Apart from this, the department has also offered age relaxations according to the category of candidates:
|Male Candidates (Unreserved)||43 Years|
|Female Candidates (Unreserved)||48 Years|
|Male Candidates (Unreserved) (Retired)||45 Years|
|Female Candidates (Unreserved) (Retired)||50 Years|
|Note: These relaxations will only be applicable for MP local candidates.|
MPPSC Educational Qualification
- Librarian: Passed Graduation in Library Science/ Information Science/ Documentation Science with 55% marks qualified NET/ SLET/ SET.
- Sports Officer: Passed Graduation in Physical Education/ Sports Science with 55% marks. NET/ SLET/ SET qualified
MPPSC Assistant Professor Vacancies 2018 Important Dates
- Advertisement Date: 29th May 2018
- Starting Date for Apply Online: 5th June 2018
- Last Date for Apply Online: 4th July 2018
- Correction in application form: 10th June to 6th July 2018
- Admit Card Available Date: 27th July to 16th August 2018
- Exam Date: 18th August 2018
MPPSC Recruitment 2018: Apply Online For 619 Librarian and Sports Officer Vacancies
To apply for any of these above given MPPSC Jobs 2018, all the candidates will have to visit the official website of department i.e. mppsc.nic.in. However, candidates can also follow these below given steps of MPPSC Recruitment 2018 to go through the application process. Kindly check out the steps given below:
How to Apply MPPSC 2018 Application Form?
- Visit the official website of department i.e. mppsc.nic.in.
- Search for the relevant link of your desired job possessing the name such as, “MPPSC Librarian and Sports Officer Recruitment 2018”.
- Read all the instructions and guidelines given in the application form carefully.
- Start filling the application form with all of your genuine details.
- Recheck the application form after filling it completely.
- Submit it and take a printout of final application form for future references.
Apart from this, candidates can also take some help from these below given Official Notification and Apply Online direct links to get through the application process.
Madhya Pradesh PSC Jobs 2018 Application Fee
All the General and OBC category candidates will have to pay an amount of Rs 1000 as application fee to apply for any of these aforementioned posts. However, all the SC/ST candidates will just have to pay Rs 500 for the same.
MPPSC Librarian Recruitment 2018 Important Links
MPPSC Vacancy 2018 Official Notification >> Check Here
MPPSC AP Jobs 2018 Apply Online >> Click Here
MPPSC Admit Card 2018
Just like any other recruitment process, the new MPPSC Admit Card 2018 will be available before 10-15 days of exam date via the official website of department. Hence, all the candidates are highly suggested to keep an eye at mppsc.nic.in. However, the can also find all the details regarding it via this portal.
MPPSC Assistant Professor Selection Process
All the candidates appearing for the new MPPSC Jobs 2018 will be selected entirely on the basis of their performance in:
- Online Written Examination
- Personal Interview
Madhya Pradesh PSC Contact Details
Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission (MPPSC),
Indore (MP) 452 001
Madhya Pradesh PSC Result 2018
Madhya Pradesh Public Commission will release MPPSC Result 2018 for Assistant Professor posts after the completion of selection process. The candidates who applied for given post will be able to download their Madhya Pradesh PSC Scorecard 2018 on the official website.
MPPSC Assistant Professor Jobs 2018
The Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission has offered a ravishing opportunity for all the eligible candidates via its new MPPSC Recruitment 2018. We have elaborated all the important details and essential information regarding MPPSC Assistant Professor Jobs 2018 via this aforementioned article. However, you are completely free to ask all of your doubts and queries related it in the comment section given below.