MPPTCL Recruitment 2018: Madhya Pradesh Power Transmission Company Limited has published a recruitment notification for 70 Line Attendant Posts. Those candidates who meet its criteria are invited to apply online for MP Power Transmission Recruitment 2018 till the last date i.e. 1st July 2018. Candidates may get the online application form and notification for MPPTCL Jobs 2018 on an official website of MPPTCL, i.e., mptransco.in and apply online from mponline.gov.in. More details on MPTRANSCO Vacancy 2018, such as education qualification, age, application form, mode of selection, opening and closing date, etc. are given below.
MP Power Transmission Vacancy 2018 Details
Name of the Department: Madhya Pradesh Power Transmission Company limited
Official Website: mptransco.in
Apply Mode: Online
The total number of the posts: 70
Name of the Post: Line Attendant
MPPTCL Recruitment 2018 Eligibility Criteria
MP Power Transmission Recruitment 2018 Educational Qualification: 10th Class passed and ITI (NCVT/ SCVT) in Electronic Trade (Two years) with 65% marks any recognized Institution.
Age Limit: Those applicants who have interested in the Line Attendant Posts, they must have below 40 years as on the last date of application submission. Upper age relaxation will be applicable as per the below table.
MP Power Transmission Jobs 2018 Selection Process
The candidates will be done on the basis of requisite qualification and Valid GATE score card, valid as on the last date of online application in Electrical Engineering Paper. Selected candidates will be called for Interview. The Final Merit list will be prepared by the authority on the basis of 80% weightage of Percentage marks obtained in GATE and 20% weightage of percentage marks obtained in Interview. Candidates can check final merit list according to category.
MPPTCL Vacancy 2018 Important Dates:-
- Date of release advertisement in the Newspaper & website: 31st May 2018
- Start Date of Apply Online Application Form: 2nd June 2018
- Last Date of Apply Online Application form: 1st July 2018
- Date of receipt of admission letter: 11th July 2018
- Online exam date: 24th July 2018
- Date of filling of objection related to the question paper on submission of fee: 26th to 29th July 2018
- Result of online exam: 5th August 2018
- Publication of Merit Lists: (Invitation to Physical Fitness Test)
MPPTCL Recruitment 2018, MP Power Transmission Jobs 2018, Apply online
Candidates searching for latest jobs in Madhya Pradesh have golden opportunity to register online application form on or before the last date of application submission through the official website of MPPTCL. Candidates may follow below mentioned steps to apply online application form for MPPTCL Recruitment 2018.
How to Apply Online MP Power Transmission Recruitment 2018
- Candidates need access to mponline.gov.in/
- Click on MP Power Transmission Link
- Click on “Apply” Link
- Fill up your personal information as per required
- Upload recent scanned passport size photo and important documents
- Pay online application fees through credit card, debit card or net banking
- Print the application form for future use.
MPPTCL Recruitment 2018 Application Fee
Those applicants who have interested in the recruitment they need to pay application form fee, the application form fee is defined by category they can check below:
- The applicants need to pay application form fee is Rs. 1000/- (General) and Rs. 800 (SC/ST).
- Payment to be made through MP Online Kiosk.
- No extra charges shall be payable for scanning of documents and photographs etc to the MP Online Kiosk apart
MP Power Transmission Result 2018: Applicants can check their result on the MP Power Transmission official website. The MP Power Transmission official website is mptransco.nic.in.
MPPTCL Line Attendant Jobs 2018
MP Power Transmission Recruitment Notification for various vacancies for the post of Line Attendant, candidates can check all details from the MPPTCL Vacancy 2018 notification. If you have any queries regarding MPPTCL Recruitment 2018, you can ask us in the comment section below.