MP Power Transmission Recruitment 2017: Madhya Pradesh Power Transmission Company limited has announced a recruitment notification for 150 Testing Attendant and Line Attendant Posts. Those candidates who meet its criteria are invited to apply online in between the dates 11th January to 10th February 2017. Candidates may get the online application form and notification for MPPTCL Jobs 2017 on an official website of MPPTCL, i.e., mptransco.in and apply online from mponline.gov.in. More details on MPPTCL Line Attendant Vacancy 2017, such as education qualification, age, application form, mode of selection, opening and closing date, etc. are given below.
MP Power Transmission Recruitment 2017 Details:-
Name of the Department: Madhya Pradesh Power Transmission Company limited
Official Website: mptransco.in
Apply Mode: Online
The total number of the posts: 150 Posts
Name of the Post:
|Position Name||Total Vacancies|
MP Power Transmission Recruitment 2017 Educational Qualification: Candidates should have 10th Pass and ITI in Electrician Trade from recognized by NCVT/SCVT with 65% marks.
Age Limit: Those applicants who have interested in the Testing Attendant & Line Attendant Posts, they must have lower age 18 years and upper age will be 40 years. Upper age relaxation will be applicable as per the government rules and regulation.
- Start Date of Apply Online Application Form: 11th January 2017
- Last Date of Apply Online application form: 10th February 2017
- Date of Release Admit Card: 13th February 2017
- Date of Online Examination: 25th February 2017
- Date of Declaration Result: 15th March 2017
MP Power Transmission Recruitment 2017, Apply online for 150 Testing Attendant & Line Attendant Posts, MPPTCL Jobs 2017
Candidates searching for latest jobs in Madhya Pradesh have golden opportunity to register online application form on or before the last date of application submission which is 10th February 2017 through the official website of MPPTCL. Candidates may follow below mentioned steps to apply online application form for MPPTCL Testing, Line Attendant Recruitment 2017
How to Apply:
- Candidates need access to http://mponline.gov.in/
- Click on MP Power Transmission Link
- Click on “Apply” Link
- Fill up your personal information as per required
- Upload recent scanned passport size photo and important documents
- Pay online application fees through credit card, debit card or net banking
- Print the application form for future use.
MPPTCL Recruitment 2017 Application Fee: Those applicants who have interested in the recruitment they need to pay application form fee, the application form fee is defined by category they can check below:
- Those applicants who belong to General and OBC category they need to pay application form fee is Rs. 1000/-.
- Those candidates who belong to SC/ ST/ PWD and all another cast they need to pay application form fee is Rs.800/-.
MPPTCL Vacancy 2017 Selection Process: The applicants will be selected on the performance in online written test and personal interview.
MPPTCL Result 2017: Applicants can check their result on the MP Power Transmission official website. The MP Power Transmission official website is www.mptransco.nic.in.
MPPTCL Recruitment 2017:
MP Power Transmission Recruitment Notification for 115 vacancies for the post of Line Attendant and Testing Attendant Vacancies, candidates can check all details from the official notification. If you have any queries regarding MPPTCL Vacancy 2017, you can ask us in the comment section below.