- MPSC Recruitment 2017: 188 Motor Vehicle Inspector Posts
- Maharashtra PSC Recruitment 2017: 300 Sub Inspector Posts
MPSC Recruitment 2017: The Maharashtra Public Service Commission (MPSC) recently issued an official notification for 188 posts for Motor Vehicle Inspector vacancies. Candidates who are eligible for MPSC Vacancy 2017 they can submit their online application form at the web portal of Maharashtra Online i.e mahampsc.mahaonline.gov.in. The online application form will be submitted in between the dates 30th January to 19th February 2017. More details regarding MPSC Inspector jobs 2017 like eligibility criteria, application fees, selection process, pay scale, how to apply etc are given below.
MPSC Vacancy 2017 Complete details:
Name of the Department: Maharashtra Public Service Commission
Official Website: www.mpsc.gov.in
Apply Mode: Online
Job Location: Maharashtra
Number of Posts: 188
Name of Posts: Motor Vehicle Inspector
Eligibility Criteria for MPSC Motor Vehicle Inspector Jobs 2017
Educational Qualification: Applicants should have 3 years Diploma or Degree in Automobile Engineering/Mechanical Engineering.
Age Limit: Candidates minimum age limit is 19 years and maximum age limit is 38 years as on 01st May 2017
Pay Scale: Rs. 9300-34800/- Plus GP Rs 4300
Important Date for Maharashtra PSC Bharti 2017
- Start date of online submission application form: 30th January 2017
- Last date for online submission of the application form: 19rh February 2017
- Last date for payment of fees in State Bank of India: 20th February 2017
Maharashtra PSC Recruitment 2017, Apply Online for Motor Vehicle Inspector Vacancies. MPSC Jobs 2017, www.mpsc.gov.in
Job Hunters who are looking for Government Police Jobs in Maharashtra, their is a golden opportunity for 188 Motor Vehicle Inspector posts. Applicants who fulfill the eligibility criteria of MPSC Jobs 2017, they can apply online at the website of Maharashtra Online is mahaonline.gov.in on or before the last date is 19th Feb 2017. The procedure for applying Maharashtra PSC Inspector Recruitment are given below.
How to Apply:
- Candidates need to access mahampsc.mahaonline.gov.in
- Click on Registration or Login link
- Select Motor Vehicle Inspector Recruitment & Click on Next Button
- Enter your personal details
- Upload scanned passport size photograph, signature, and other documents
- Finally, click on Submit Button
- Submit application fees in any SBI Branch of Maharashtra
- Take a Printout of the application form for future use.
Application Fees: Applicants need to pay application fees in the form of SBI Challan, Online Payment, Debit card, Credit card, Net Banking or CSC (Citizen Service Centre).
- General Category: Rs.373/-
- Reserved Category: Rs.273/-
- Ex-Serviceman: Rs.23/-
Selection Process: Selection will be on the basis of written test or physical test.
MPSC Admit Card 2017: Maharashtra PSC will be released the admit card of Motor Vehicle Inspector 10-15 days before the examination.
MPSC Result 2017: Maharashtra Public Service Commission will be declared the result of Motor Vehicle Inspector after the successful examination
MPSC Motor Inspector Jobs 2017:
Eligible and interested Job seekers can apply for this vacancy for the post of Motor Vehicle Inspector Jobs until the last is 19.02.2017. If you have any queries or problem regarding MPSC Recruitment 2017, you can ask us in the comment Section.
MPSC Recruitment 2017: Maharashtra Public Service Commission has released an official notification regarding recruitment of 300 Sub Inspector posts. MPSC Want to hire talented and sincere students for particular posts for which online application form are invited in between the dates 13th January to 02nd February 2017. Before applying for this MPSC SI vacancy 2017 candidates are advised to refer official notification regarding MPSC Jobs 2017 properly for detailed information on eligibility criteria. Notification and online application link for Maharashtra PSC Vacancy 2017 are available on the official website of MPSC, i.e., mpsc.gov.in.
Maharashtra Public Service Commission SI Bharti 2017 Details:
Total No. of Posts: 300 Posts
Name of Posts: Police Sub Inspector
Apply Mode: Online
Department Name: Maharashtra Public Service Commission
Official Website: mpsc.gov.in
Salary: Rs. 5,200-20,200 + Grade Pay Rs. 3,500/-
Educational Qualification: Candidates should have completed Graduation or equivalent from recognized University/Institution.
Age Limit: Candidates age should be in between 19-38 years as on 1st April 2017.
MPSC SI Recruitment 2017 Important Dates:
- Starting Date for Submission of Online Application Form: 13.01.2017
- Last to submit online application form: 02.02.2017
- Last date of Submit Fees: 03.02.2017
MPSC Recruitment 2017, Apply Online for Police Sub Inspector 300 Posts: MPSC SI Bharti 2017 at mpsc.gov.in
To apply for MPSC Vacancy 2017, you need to access official website mpsc.gov.in, where you can check the official notification for eligibility criteria. If you fulfill the criteria for this vacancy apply online for MPSC Police Sub Inspector Jobs 2017 until the last date, i.e. 02nd February 2017, fill the application form carefully without making any mistake and provide factual details while filling online application form. You may follow below-given steps to apply online application for this vacancy.
Steps to Apply Online Application for MPSC Jobs 2017:
- Candidates need to access the official website of MPSC, i.e., mpsc.gov.in.
- Go through the official notification for this vacancy properly.
- Open the online application form and fill information according to instruction.
- Upload scanned copies of required documents.
- Make payment according to your category.
- Click on the submit option to submit your online application form.
- Take a print out of your filled online application form for future use.
MPSC SI Vacancy 2017 Application Fee: Candidates from General category need to pay Rs. 373/- and Reserved category candidates need to pay Rs. 273/- as application fee.
MPSC Sub Inspector Bharti 2017 Selection Procedure: Candidates will be selected as per their performance in Written Test and Interview.
MPSC Result 2017: Result will be published at the official website of Maharashtra Public Service Commission after conduction of selection process.
Maharashtra PSC Jobs 2017
The MPSC in its latest notification has informed about recruitment for Police Sub Inspector Post on 300 vacant posts. For current Maha PSC Vacancy 2017 Sub Inspector posts, the talented applicants can apply by submitting the online application form in between 13.01.2017 to 02.02.2017. If you have any queries regarding Maharashtra PSC Recruitment 2017 ask us by commenting in the comment section given below.