MRVC Recruitment 2018: Mumbai Railway Vikas Corporation will soon make an announcement to recruit candidates on 34 Project Engineer in Civil & Electrical trades posts. Interested candidates for this vacancy may go and check the MRVC Vacancy Notification 2018 for detailed information about eligibility criteria. Applicants who fulfill the eligibility criteria for this vacancy may submit their MRVC Jobs 2018 Online Application Form from the official website of this organization, i.e., mrvc.indianrailways.gov.in. Applicants must submit their online application on or before the last date of application submission which is 10th May 2018.
About MRVC: Mumbai Railway Vikas Corporation Ltd. is a public sector undertaking of Govt. of India Under Ministry of Railways. This organization came into existence on 12th July 1999.
MRVC Vacancy Details:
Total No of Posts: 34
Name of Posts:
- Project Engineer (Civil Engineer) – 18
- Project Engineer (Electrical Engineer) – 12
- Project Engineer (S&T) – 04
Apply Mode: Online
Job Type: Contractual (Two Years)
Organization Name: Mumbai Railway Vikas Corporation
Official Website: mrvc indianrailways.gov.in
Pay-Scale: Rs. 27,520/- + EPF
MRVC Job 2018 Eligibility Criteria
Academic Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering in relevant field with 60% marks in GATE-2018 Examination.
Age limit: Candidate’s upper age limit should not exceed 30 years as on 10th May 2018.
- Opening date of online application – Apply Now
- Closing date of online application – 10th May 2018
MRVC Recruitment 2018, Project Engineer Posts: Apply Online Application: mrvc.indianrailways.gov.in:
Applicants who fulfill eligibility criteria for MRVC Engineers Vacancy 2018 may submit their online application by official site in between the dates, after the closing date of online application submission candidates won’t be able to apply for this vacancy so if you are interested and eligible then submit your application in between above mentioned dates. Candidates are also required to send scanned copies of following documents:
- GATE 2018 Admit Card and GATE 2018 official score card.
- Engineering Graduation Mark Sheet.
- Engineering Graduation Certificate.
- Date of Birth Certificate / Age proof.
How To Apply:
- Candidates need to access www.mrvc.indianrailways.gov.in
- Go through the official notification properly.
- Then open the online application and fill information according to instruction.
- No change is permitted after clicking on SUBMIT Button
Selection Procedure: Candidates will be selected as per their performance in Personal Interview and GATE-2018 score.
Application Fee: Please refer official notification.
Result: Candidates will get their result on its website.
MRVC Project Engineer Jobs 2018
Interested candidates for this vacancy who fulfill the eligibility criteria should follow above-mentioned process to apply for MRVC Recruitment 2018. Application for this vacancy is only accepted through online any other mode of application submission is not valid. If you have any queries regarding MRVC Vacancy 2018 ask us we will reply with most appropriate answers.