MSRLM Recruitment 2017: Maharashtra State Rural Livelihoods Mission has recently informed about 74 vacancies of Cluster Coordinator, DEO, Assistant and others. The employment notification for MSRLM Jobs 2017 is available on the official site umed.in. Job seekers who wish to get employed can fill the applications till the final date 7th December 2017. The applications have to be filled on the recruitment website @ maharecruitment.mahaonline.gov.in. Candidates should read this article fully as it contains some important details about MSRLM Assistant Vacancy 2017.
The Maharashtra State Rural Livelihoods Mission (MSRLM) has been launched in Maharashtra in July 2011 as a registered organization under the aegis of the National Rural Livelihoods Mission (NRLM). The Mission aims at eradication of rural poverty by building sustainable institutions of poor and ultimately leading them to sustainable livelihoods.
MSRLM Coordinator Jobs 2017 Details
- Organization name: Maharashtra State Rural Livelihoods Mission
- Name of posts: Cluster Coordinator, DEO, Assistant and others
- No. of posts: 74
- Job location: Chandrapur
- Official site: umed.in
- Application mode: Online
MSRLM Recruitment 2017 Post Wise Details
|Name of post||No. of posts||Salary offered|
|Cluster Coordinator||11||Rs. 15,000/-|
|Data Entry Operator||11||Rs. 10,000/-|
|Admin & Account Asst.||41||Rs. 8,000/-|
MSRLM Vacancy 2017 Eligibility Criteria
- Cluster Coordinator: Graduation degree in BSW, BSc, MSW, MSc or MBA with 3 years work experience.
- Admin & Account Assistant: Degree in commerce. Typing speed of 30 wpm in Marathi, 40 wpm in English and 3 years of work experience.
- Data Entry Operator: 10+2th cleared with English Typing speed of 40 wpm, Marathi typing at 30 wpm & MS-CIT qualified. 3 years of Experience.
- Peon: Applicants should be SSC passed with 3 years work experience.
- Check notification to get more details about eligibility conditions of MSRLM Coordinator Jobs 2017.
Age Limit: The aspirants should fall between 18 and 38 years of age to apply for UMED Recruitment 2017.
MSRLM Jobs 2017 Important Dates
- Release of advertisement: 23rd November 2017
- Application submission starting date: 23rd November 2017
- Last date to submit applications: 7th December 2017
- Fees payment final date: 8th December 2017
MSRLM Recruitment 2017 – 74 Cluster Coordinator, Assistant & Other Posts
Maharashtra SRLM is all prepared to recruit employees for the above mentioned job profiles. Aspirants who think that they should go for MSRLM Vacancy 2017 can fill the application forms on or before the due date. To successfully complete the registration procedure, they can follow the undermentioned steps.
- Read the official notification released by the organisation.
- Go to the MSRLM Recruitment 2017 online application page and read the on-screen guidelines.
- Click on “New User Registration” to enroll yourself for this application.
- Login to your account and select your desired job profile.
- Fill the application form in the prescribed format with relevant details.
- Submit the application and pay the fees before the due date.
- Take a printout of the MSRLM Vacancy 2017 application and save it for your reference.
Application fees: Unreserved aspirants have to pay a sum of Rs. 300/- towards application fees. Whereas, reserved categories should pay Rs. 150/- through online payment, Credit/Debit card.
Selection process: The recruiting authority of MSRLM might conduct a written exam/interview for selection of applicants.
MSRLM Assistant Vacancy 2017 Important Links
MSRLM Jobs 2017
Maharashtra State Rural Livelihoods Mission has provided a great chance for job seekers through MSRLM Recruitment 2017. Candidates can check all the details for this vacancy in this post. Furthermore, the aspirants can contact us through the comments section and our experts will help them out. We also provide free newsletter and notifications for latest job updates, so the candidates can subscribe to us and stay informed.