MSRLM Recruitment 2018: Maharashtra State Rural Livelihoods Mission will be released a vacancy notification for the selection of Area Coordinator, Administrator Assistant, Data Entry Operator & Other Posts. The new MSRLM Coordinator Jobs 2018 is really a fabulous opportunity for all the eligible candidates to grab a government job. The department will be started online application process for its MSRLM Jobs 2018 via official website of department i.e. jobs.msrlm.org. Hence, all the job seekers who wish to get employed can simply apply for it before given deadline. Candidates can get all the essential details regarding MSRLM Vacancy 2018 via this article.
MSRLM Recruitment 2018[Show]
The Maharashtra State Rural Livelihoods Mission (MSRLM) has been launched in Maharashtra in July 2011 as a registered organization under the aegis of the National Rural Livelihoods Mission (NRLM). The Mission aims at eradication of rural poverty by building sustainable institutions of poor and ultimately leading them to sustainable livelihoods. Additional details regarding the new MSRLM Recruitment 2018 like vacancy details, eligibility criteria, how to apply steps, selection process etc can simply be seen in the following points given below:
MSRLM Coordinator Jobs 2018 Details
- Organization name: Maharashtra State Rural Livelihoods Mission
- Name of posts: Area Coordinator, Administrator Assistant, Data Entry Operator & Other Posts
- No. of posts: Various Vacancies
- Official site: jobs.msrlm.org
- Application mode: Online
Additional details regarding the new MSRLM Vacancy 2018 can be seen in the following table given below:
|Name of Post||Number of Post||Salary Offered|
|Area Coordinator||43||Rs 20,500/- Per Month|
|Administrator Assistant||01||Rs 10,500/- Per Month|
|Administrator / Accounts Assistant||10||Rs 15,000/- Per Month|
|Data Entry Operator||06||Rs 10,000/- Per Month|
|Peon||04||Rs 8,000/- Per Month|
The eligibility criteria of these recently released MSRLM Jobs 2018 has been divided into two parts and can be seen in the following points given below:
Educational Qualification: The educational qualification of all of these aforementioned posts is different according to their roles and profile. We are here showcasing the educational qualifications of some posts here:
- For Area Coordinator Posts- To apply for this post all the desired candidates must have a degree of BSW or B.Sc. Agriculture or MSW or MBA or PG in Rural Development or PG in Rural Management.
- For Data Entry Operator Posts- For this post, all the desired candidates must have passed class 10th. Moreover, this post also demands the candidates to have a typing speed of 40 W.P.M. in english and 30 W.P.M. in Hindi
Age Limit: All the candidates must be at least 30 Years old to apply for any of these above given opportunities.
MSRLM Jobs 2018 Important Dates
- Release of advertisement: Update Soon
- Application submission starting date: Update Soon
- Last date to submit applications: Update Soon
MSRLM Recruitment 2018 – Area Coordinator, Administrator Assistant & Other Posts
Maharashtra SRLM is all prepared to recruit employees for the above mentioned job profiles. Aspirants who think that they should go for MSRLM Vacancy 2018 can fill the application forms on or before the due date. To successfully complete the registration procedure, they can follow the undermentioned steps.
- Read the official notification released by the organisation.
- Go to the MSRLM Recruitment 2018 online application page and read the on-screen guidelines.
- Click on “New User Registration” to enroll yourself for this application.
- Login to your account and select your desired job profile.
- Fill the application form in the prescribed format with relevant details.
- Submit the application and pay the fees before the due date.
- Take a printout of the MSRLM Vacancy 2018 application and save it for your reference.
MSRLM Assistant Vacancy 2018 Important Links
Official Notification + Apply Online – Check Here
MSRLM Vacancies 2018 Selection Process
All the candidates appearing for the new MSRLM Jobs 2018 will be selected entirely on the basis of their performance in:
- Written Examination
- Skill Test / Interview
Maharashtra SRLM Contact Details
Maharashtra State Rural Livelihoods Mission,
The Chief Executive Officer,
Maharashtra State Rural Livelihoods Mission (MSRLM),
5th Floor, South Wing, CIDCO Bhavan, CBD,
Belapur, Navi Mumbai
MSRLM Jobs 2018
Maharashtra State Rural Livelihoods Mission will provided a great chance for job seekers through MSRLM Recruitment 2018. We have showcased all the essential details and latest information regarding the MSRLM Jobs 2018 in the above given article. However, you are completely free to ask any of your doubts and queries in the comment section given below.