Mumbai Police Admit Card 2017: All the candidates who are going to take part in Mumbai Police Recruitment 2017 are waiting for the admit card for the exam, So this to inform you that Mumbai Police Department will soon release the Mumbai Police Admit Card 2017 for SI, STI, ARO Posts whose exams will be held on 04 November 2017, 7 January 2018 and 10 December 2017. All candidates who had filled or are going to fill the application form they can download the Maharashtra Police Hall Ticket 2017 from the official website that is mahampsc.mahaonline.gov.in by entering the necessary details like registration no. and date of birth. All other details related to the Mumbai Police Hall Ticket 2017 are given below, kindly go through it.
Mumbai Police Hall Ticket 2017 Details
Name of Organization: Maharashtra Public Service Commission
Official Website: mahampsc.mahaonline.gov.in
Name of The Posts:
- Police Sub Inspector
- Sales Tax Inspector
- Assistant Room Officer
Mumbai Police Exam Admit Card 2017
- Mumbai Police SI Exam 2017 Admit Card released on: In October 2017
- Mumbai Police STI Exam 2017 Admit Card released on: In December 2017
- Mumbai Police ARO Exam 2017 Admit Card released on: In November 2017
- Mumbai Police Sub Inspector Exam 2017 held on: 04 November 2017
- Mumbai Police Sales Tax Inspector Exam 2017 held on: 7 January 2018
- Mumbai Assistant Room Officer Exam 2017 held on: 10 December 2017
Mumbai Police Admit Card 2017, Mumbai Police SI Hall Ticket 2017, Maharashtra Police Exam 2017 Admit Card download:
Applied candidates may download the Mumbai Police call letter 2017, which is an important document as it contains necessary details like examination time, examination date, and the venue of the following examination. All candidates are advised to carry a copy of the Maharashtra Police Hall Ticket 2017 and a valid identity proof. The below steps are given to download the Maharashtra Police Admit Card 2017.
- First of all, visit the official website that is mahampsc.mahaonline.gov.in or given on the link given below.
- Then check the notification carefully.
- Click on Admit Card or Call letter link.
- A new window will be open which is asking details.
- Enter your registration no., Date of Birth & password.
- Click on Submit button.
- Yipee… the admit card will come on your computer screen.
- In last download it and take Printout for the further use.
Mumbai Police Selection Process: The selection of the candidates will be done on the basis of physical endurance & measurement, written, trade, typing test on computer and computer formatting test.
Mumbai Police Result 2017: The result will be declared after the selection process is over, all the candidates can check the result from the official website when it will release.
Mumbai Police Exam 2017 Admit Card
All Candidates are informed that authority is going to conduct the examination soon. To appear for this examination, candidates required to carry Maharashtra Police Admit Card 2017 with them which will be available at the official website. Candidates can download Mumbai Police Hall Ticket 2017 from the given link also. If candidates have any question regarding this examination process, then comment here. For other details keep in touch with us.