Mumbai Port Trust Recruitment 2016-17: Mumbai Port Trust have released a recruitment notification for 259 posts of the Graduate for Technician and Trade Apprentices posts for Apprenticeship training in the year 2016-17, under Apprentice Act, 1961. Those applicants who are eligible and interested in Mumbai Port Trust Jobs 2017 they can apply application form through the offline mode on or before 20th January 2017. Further details regarding Mumbai Port Trust Vacancy 2017 are given below in this post or you may also visit official website of Mumbai Port Trust, i.e., mumbaiport.gov.in
Mumbai Port Trust Recruitment 2017 Vacancy Details:
Number of Posts: 259 Posts
Name of Posts:
- Programming and System Administrative Assistant (PASAA): 248 Posts
- Diploma Apprentice: 06 Posts
- Graduate Apprentice: 05 Posts
Apply Mode: Offline
Organization Name: Mumbai Port Trust
Official Website: mumbaiport.gov.in
Pay-Scale: Candidates will get Stipend of Rs. 3542-7741/- per month
- For PASAA: Candidates should have passed 10th Std or equivalent and passed National Trade Certificate Examination in trade of Computer Operator and Programming Assistant (COPA) in I.T.I.
- For Diploma Apprentice: Candidates should have completed Diploma in Mechanical / Electrical Engineering from a Board of Technical Education of a State.
- For Graduate Apprentice: Candidates Should have completed Degree in Mechanical / Electrical Engineering from a recognized University.
Age Limit: The applicant’s age must be between 14 years to 21 years.
- Starting Date for Downloading Application Form: 13th December 2016
- Last Date for Downloading Application Form: 13th January 2017
- Last Date for Submission of Application Form: 20th January 2017
Mumbai Port Trust Recruitment 2017: Apply Offline for 259 Trade Apprentice Posts: Download Application Form:
Those applicants who are interested in this vacancy may send duly filled application form on or before the last date of application submission which is 20th January 2017. Applications for this vacancy are only accepted through registered post/speed post, application submitted through any other mode will not be considered valid. Candidates may follow below-mentioned steps to apply for Mumbai Port Trust Jobs 2017.
Steps to Apply for Mumbai Port Trust Vacancy 2017:
- Candidates need to access mumbaiport.gov.in
- Go through the official notification for this vacancy.
- Download application forms in a prescribed format.
- Fill information in application form according to instruction.
- Attach Xerox copies of required documents along with duly filled application form and send it to below given a postal address.
“Apprentice Training Centre,
Mb. P.T. Workshop, N. V. Nakhwa Marg,
Mazgaon, Dockyard Road (E), Mumbai – 400 010”.
Application Fee: The applicants need to pay application form fee is Rs. 20/-.
Selection Process: Please refer official notification.
Result: Result will be uploaded to the official website, i.e., www.mumbaiport.gov.in.
Mumbai Port Trust Recruitment 2017:
Those candidates who fulfill eligibility criteria for Mumbai Port Trust Vacancy 2017 may send their duly filled application form in prescribed proforma on or before the last date of application submission which is 20th January 2017. If you have any queries regarding Mumbai Port Trust Jobs 2017 you may ask us by commenting in the comment section given below.