NMRCL Recruitment 2018: Nagpur Metro Rail Corporation Department has come up with the latest job notification of Supervisory and Non Supervisory Staff. This is a great opportunity for engineers and technical studies personnel to work with a reputed organization like Nagpur Metro Rail. Applications need to be submitted online application at the official site metrorailnagpur.com. You can apply for NMRCL Jobs 2018 on or before the last date. We are providing all the relevant information such as how to apply, eligibility, online exam structure and more for Nagpur Metro Vacancy 2018.
About NMRCL: NMRCL Is a Special Purpose Vehicle (SPV) created for the smooth implementation and operations of the Nagpur Metro Rail Project and is a joint venture of Government of India & Government of Maharashtra, with 50:50 equity. NMRCL shall be solely responsible for the successful and timely completion of the project & its operations subsequently. Nagpur Metro Rail Corporation Limited is Incorporated by Govt. of India- Ministry of Corporate affairs on 18th February 2015.
NMRCL Vacancy 2018 Details
Name of organisation: Nagpur Metro Rail Corporation Limited
Name of posts: Station controller, Technician, Junior engineer and others
Total no. of posts: 206
Official site: metrorailnagpur.com
Maharashtra Metro Rail Nagpur Recruitment 2018 Post-wise details
|Name of post||No. of vacancies||Salary offered|
|Station Controller /Train Operator/Train Controller-S1||62||Rs. 13,500-25,520/-|
|Section Engineer (Electrical)-S2||05||Rs. 16,000-30,700/-|
|Section Engineer (Electronics)-S2||04||Rs. 16,000-30,700/-|
|Section Engineer (Mechanical)-S2||01||Rs. 16,000-30,700/-|
|Junior Engineer (Electrical)-S1||18||Rs. 13,500-25,520/-|
|Junior Engineer (Electronics) -S1||16||Rs. 13,500-25,520/-|
|Junior Engineer (Mechanical)-S1||04||Rs. 13,500-25,520/-|
|Junior Engineer (Civil)-S1||05||Rs. 13,500-25,520/-|
|Technician (Electrical)-NS3||34||Rs. 8,000-14,140/-|
|Technician (Civil)-NS3||25||Rs. 8,000-14,140/-|
|Technician (Electronics)-NS3||23||Rs. 8,000-14,140/-|
NMRCL Jobs 2018 Eligibility Criteria
- For Station Controller /Train Operator/Train Controller-S1– Three years Engineering Diploma in Electrical/Mechanical/Electronics Branch from a recognised organisation/institute.
- For Junior Engineer (Electrical)-S1-Three years engineering diploma from a recognised university/institute.
- For Technician (Electrical)-NS3– ITI (NCVT/SCVT) course in Electrician Trade from recognised university/institute.
- For Technician (Civil)-NS3– ITI (NCVT/SCVT) in Fitter Trade, ITI (NCVT/SCVT) in Mason – Civil Constructor Trade, ITI (NCVT/SCVT) in Plumber Trade.
Educational details for other posts have been provided in the official notification which can be opened from the link provided below. Check the details carefully before proceeding to fill the application online.
Age limit: Age limit for supervisory posts is 18 to 28 years and for non supervisory posts it is set at 18 to 25 years.
Nagpur Metro Recruitment 2018 Important Dates
- Advertisement release date: Update Soon
- Online application starting date: Update Soon
- Online application last date: Update Soon
How To Apply For NMRCL Recruitment 2018
Engineering and technical field aspirants can apply for their desired post in NMRCL Jobs 2018. They need to check their eligibility first from our site and the official notification and then follow the below procedure to successfully apply online.
How to Apply Online NMRCL Recruitment 2018
- Check the official notification from the link below.
- Visit the official site.
- Select the careers option on the website.
- Links for advertisements or notifications will be available there.
- Click on ‘View’ in front of desired job profile under the details column.
- This will open the notification.
- Apply online link will be displayed when the submission of application commences.
- Register with email id and mobile number. Information should be correct.
- Login details of Nagpur Metro Jobs 2018 will be sent to the registered email id and mobile number.
- Fill the application with required details and relevant information.
- Pay the application fees and submit the application.
Application fees: General candidates have to pay rs. 400/- towards application fees and SC/ST candidates have to pay Rs. 150/-
Selection process: The aspirants will be selected on the basis of their performance in online test, psycho test(station/train controller) and personal interviews followed by medical examinations.
Online test criteria: There will be 3 parts of the exam. First part will be of Marathi language. Candidate has to score minimum 40% to be eligible for part 2 & 3. The other two parts will consist of english, general awareness, logical ability, reasoning and bilingual hindi/english test. There will be an exam of respective trades for technical posts. Read the notification for more details.
Nagpur Metro Jobs 2018
Aspirants can apply for NMRCL Recruitment 2018 till the last date. It will be good is the applications are submitted as soon as possible because of tough competition. We have provided the details for aspirants regarding Nagpur Metro Rail Vacancy 2018 here. For any queries related to this NMRCL Recruitment 2018, comment down and our experts will help you. Don’t forget to subscribe to our notifications and newsletters for more interesting job updates like this in the future.