NCERT Recruitment 2017: The National Council of Educational Research and Training (NCERT) has broadcasted an employment notification to recruit 09 Editorial Assistant, Assistant Editor & Editor Posts. Those who want to set their career in NCERT they need to appear for the walk in interview along with application form at the below-given address. ANCERT Vacancy 2017 Application Form will be available at the official website ncert.nic.in. Candidates have to appear for interview on 23rd to 25th January 2017 post wise. More details like age bar, education, application fee and applying process you can see at our post or you can visit NCERT Jobs 2017 Notification Link which is given below and you can download it from official website
NCERT Vacancy 2017 Details:
Total Posts: 09 Vacancies
Name of the Post:
- Editorial Assistant: 03 Posts
- Assistant Editor: 03 Posts
- Editor Posts: 03 Posts
Apply Mode: Online
Organization Name: National Council of Education Research and Training
Official Website: ncert.nic.in
- Editorial Assistant: Rs.29000/-
- Assistant Editor: Rs.45000/-
- Editor Posts: Rs.55000/-
NCERT Jobs 2017 Educational Qualification:
- Editorial Assistant: Degree in Arts or Science from a recognized University
- Assistant Editor: Degree in Arts or Science from a recognized University
- Editor Posts: Master’s degree from a recognized University.
- Editorial Assistant: Below 30 years.
- Assistant Editor: Below 35 years.
- Editor Posts: Below 40 years.
- Walk-in-Interview Date for Editorial Assistant: 23rd January 2017
- Walk-in-Interview Date for Assistant Editor: 24th January 2017
- Walk-in-Interview Date for Editor Posts: 25th January 2017
NCERT Recruitment 2017 Walk-in-Interview, 09 Editorial Assistant, Assistant Editor & Editor Posts
All those who are interested in the NCERT Editorial Assistant Jobs 2017 are suggested to check the eligibility norms after following ncert.nic.in and they need to attend Walk-in-Interview for the NCERT Recruitment 2017 on 23rd to 25th January 2017 along with all the necessary Documents
Venue for Walk-in-Interview
NCERT, New Delhi.
Selection Process: On the basis of interview
Application Charges: Refer to the official Notification.
NCERT Result 2017: Candidates will get their result on official website of NCERT.
NCERT Editor Jobs 2017
The NCERT has recently published NCERT Vacancy 2017 Notification on ncert.nic.in regarding 09 vacancies for the post of Editorial Assistant, Assistant Editor & Editor Posts. All the candidates who are interested in applying for NCERT Editor Recruitment 2017 need to attend walk-in-Interview on 23rd to 25th January 2017. You can contact us at our official website or you may leave a reply at the bottom of the post for any of the queries.