NEET Application Form 2017: National Eligibility Cum Entrance Test – to be conducted on 7th May 2017 for the students who wants admission in reputed medical and dental colleges of the country for the courses like MBBS, BDS and other. Interested and Eligible candidates want to apply for NEET Exam 2017, can apply from the 31st January to 1st March 2017 (Reopen till 5 April). The NEET Exam 2017 will be conducted on 7th May 2017 and you can download the admit card from 15th April. To appear in NEET exam 2017 candidates need to registering themselves through NEET Online Application Form 2017 by the official portal cbseneet.nic.in/. CBSE has started Registration for NEET EXAM 2017 Online till the last date.
Latest News: Here is good news for those candidates who are an age of 25 or above that they can apply for NEET 2017 till 5 April. The Authority has reopened the application form link till the last date.
NEET Notification 2017: We are here with a great news for the students who are preparing for the medical entrance tests this year. All India Pre Medical Test has been closed from the last year, A single National medical entrance exam ‘NEET’ will be conducted in the country from 2016.
The states now have the option of either conducting their own exam or be part of the NEET to fill 85% of the Under Graduate medical and dental seats. 15% of the seats will be filled via NEET route by all India counseling.
- NEET Exam 2017 Details
- NEET 2017 Eligibility Criteria
- Important Dates for NEET 2017 Online Apply
- How to Apply for NEET exam 2017
- Check NEET 2017 Application FEE
- Exam Pattern and Selection Process for NEET 2017
- Links of NEET Notification and Online Registration
- NEET 2017 Helpline numbers
NEET Medical Entrance Exam 2017: Its a great news for all those Indian students who are preparing for medical entrance exams all over the country. The Supreme Court of India has declared its decision in the favor of medical students, it has announced that for all the Medical Entrance Test’s there will only a single entrance exam will be conducted for all the medical degree courses, i.e MBBS, BDS, PG Medical Courses. National Eligibility-cum-Entrance Test is will be considered for all the state level and national level colleges as the entrance test. Now the students need no to appear for the different entrance exams for all other state boards, NEET will be applicable for all Medical Colleges and Institution.
NEET 2017 Highlights:
The NEET-UG will be conducted in six additional languages from the academic session 2017-18.
The exams will be conducted in Gujarati, Marathi, Bengali, Assamese, Telugu and Tamil apart from English and Hindi.
“In addition to this, candidates qualifying for NEET will be eligible to an all-India quota and other quotas under the state governments/ institutes, irrespective of the medium in which the exam is taken by the candidate,” said the Ministry.
NEET 2017 Application Eligibility Details:
Name of the Exam: National Eligibility-cum-Entrance Test 2017 (NEET 2017)
Exam Conducting Authority: Central Board of Secondary Education AIPMT
NEET 2017 Educational Criteria: Those candidates who have completed their 10+2 from science stream with subjects Physics, Chemistry, and biology will be eligible to apply for NEET exam 2017.
NEET 2017 Age Limit: No maximum age limit (Revised)
Documents to be ready for Applying NEET 2017
- Valid Adhar Card
- Personal, academic and address details
- Valid Email Id and password
- Recent colored scanned photograph(10 kb to 100 kb)
- Scanned image of Signature(3kb to 20 kb)
- Debit/credit or payment details
NEET 2017 Application Form – Important Dates:-
- NEET 2017 Notification release Date: 31st January 2017
- NEET Online Registration Commencement: 31st January 2017
- Online Correction of data in application form: One week after the last date is over
- Last date to online apply for NEET Registration 2017: 1st March 2017
- Last date for 25 years or above age candidates: 5th April 2017
- Date of uploading of NEET Admit Cards on website: 15th April 2017
- NEET 2017 Exam Date: 7th May 2017
- Display of NEET OMR Sheet: will be notified soon
- Display of NEET Answer Key 2017: will be released soon
- NEET Result 2017 Release Date: 8th June 2017
- NEET 2017 Counselling: Last week of June
NEET Application Form 2017, NEET 2017 Online Apply, NEET Online Registration Started at cbseneet.nic.in, NEET Online Form 2017
The Online Registration Process for NEET Exam 2017 has been started from 31st January 2017 at cbseneet.nic.in and those who wants to apply for Medical entrance exam 2017 can register for NEET Exam 2017. The NEET 2017 Exam will be conducted in May 2017 and hence after its successful completion, the result of NEET 2017 will be declared on 8th June 2017 and after that the Counselling will be carried out till 30th July 2017. Candidates have to fill the registration form online at cbseneet.nic.in/.
In the NEET online application process, the application fee will be paid by through credit card or debit card or via net banking. The National Eligibility-cum-Entrance Test 2017 will be conducted in May. Apply online for the NEET Phase 1 Exam 2017 till the last date. You all have to apply on or before the last date and the online apply link has been activated on the official website.
Simple Steps to apply Online
- Fill the application number and Note down the registration number
- Upload Photographs and signature
- Make payment of fee by prescribed mode
- Print confirmation page after successful submission of fee.
Note: Candidate is required to mention only his/her own or parent’s mobile number (only one application can be filled with one mobile no. and e-mail ID and Applications of a candidate are liable to be rejected) as all information/communication will be sent by CBSE on registered mobile number and e-mail ID.
Examination Pattern for NEET Exam 2017:
- 180 multiple objective questions will be in the exam paper of UG NEET.
- The NEET 2017 UG exam will take three hours.
- There will be negative marking also in the NEET UG exam 2017.
NEET Application Form 2017 Selection process: The selection of the admission in the medical colleges will be based on the written exam of the NEET UG 2017 scored marks and rank to be released in June 2017. After that NEET counselling 2017 will be done in July 2017.
NEET Application Fee:
- FOR GENERAL/OBC: Rs.1400/- (INR)
- FOR SC/ST/PH: Rs.750/- (INR)
Application Fee with Late Fee:
- FOR GENERAL/OBC: Rs. 2800 (1400+1400)
- FOR SC/ST/PH: Rs. 2150 (750+1400)
HELP-LINE NUMBERS FOR NEET – 2017
|Name||Contact No.||e-mail id||Service available on Working Days||Service available on Holidays|
|Help Desk||011-22041807,firstname.lastname@example.org||09:00 am to 07:00 pm||Not available|
|Toll free Noemail@example.com||09:00 am to 07:00 pm||Not available|
|NEET BRANCH||011-22019683,firstname.lastname@example.org||09:00 am to 05:30 pm||Not available|
|SPECIAL HELP LINE FOR NEET||9599590192, 9599590193, 9599590194, 9599590195, email@example.com||09:00 am to 05:30 pm||Not available|
|Scheduled Caste (SC)|
|Other Backward Communities (OBC)|
Physically Handicapped (PH)
NEET Application Form 2017
Good news for those applicants who are waiting for NEET Application Form 2017, First phase of NEET 2017 will be conducted on 5 May 2017. NEET Online Form 2017 will be started from January 2017, the last date for NEET 2017 registration is 5 April 2017. The result of NEET 2017 will be declared in June 2017. For any of the queries ask our experts by leaving your comment in the comment box at the end of the post.
Download NEET Admit Card 2017
Check NEET Answer Key 2017
Check NEET Cut Off Marks 2017
Check NEET Result 2017