NEET Result 2018: The National Board of Examinations has been released the NEET PG 2018 Result. The National Eligibility Entrance Test (NEET) 2018 has conducted by the CBSE to recruit the suitable candidate for the various courses like MBBS and BDS. The NEET PG Exam was held on 7th January 2018. A large number of candidates appeared in this exam. After the exam, all the applicants were waiting for the NEET PG Result 2018 and now finally, the NEET Result 2018 has been declared. So, applicants can check their NEET Exam Result 2018 from the official portal cbseneet.nic.in. Candidates may check the NEET Result 2018 by entering their NEET roll number and date of birth from below link also.
NEET PG Exam Result 2018: The NEET PG Exam was conducted to find the eligible candidates who can get enrollment in the recognized colleges of the country related to MBBS/BDS field. Around 353 Medical colleges and 297 Dental colleges across the country accept the NEET 2018 score as a short listing criterion for admissions to their MBBS/BDS courses under the 15% all India, State and NRI quotas. Now After the NEET PG Exam 2018, all the applicants are now waiting for the NEET PG Result 2018, which has been declared on the official website.
IMPORTANT DATES –
- Date of NEET PG Exam – 7th January 2018
- Declaration of Combined Result of NEET – Available Now
- NEET 2018 Counselling: February 2018 (tentative)
NEET Result 2018 – Check NEET PG 2018 Score Card, NEET Exam Result at cbseresults.nic.in
NEET Exam second phase has conducted on 7th January 2018 at various exam centers of India. Candidates who are going to participated in this exam, they can get their result now. NEET exam result is available on the official web portal cbseresults.nic.in. You can get their result from here:
How to download NEET PG Result 2018:-
- Applicants first should click on the official link www.cbseresults.nic.in.
- At the Home page that appears, click on the link, with the name “NEET Result 2018“.
- After clicking on it, Enter your login detail like Roll number at the window that appeared in front of the screen.
- The Candidate will now be able to check the NEET Combined Result 2018
Check NEET Exam Results >> Check Here
NEEt 2018 Merit List
The merit list will be prepared as per the candidate’s performance in the NEET exam. The merit list for 15% All India Quota will be prepared by Central Board of Education (CBSE) board. Candidates will get admission in colleges or universities as per their position in the merit list. The rank list will be published through online mode.
NEET 2018 Scorecard Acceptance
- All India Quota seats in Govt medical and dental colleges in all states and UTs of India
- 85% state quota seats for MBBS and BDS admissions in all states and UTs of India
- MBBS and BDS seats in all private and deemed medical colleges across the country including minority institutions such as CMC Vellore and CMC Ludhiana
- MBBS and BDS seats in Armed Forces Medical College (AFMC), Banaras Hindu University (BHU) and Aligarh Muslim University (AMU)
NEET Statics of Previous Year
|Appeared Candidates for NEET||7,31,223||3, 74, 386||5,23,701|
|Appeared Male Candidates||1,83,424 (qualified)||1,80,957||46271 ( qualified male +female)|
|Appeared Female Candidates||2,26,049 (qualified)||1, 93, 429||46271 (qualified male +female)|
|Candidates Qualified for 15% All India Quota||19325||NA||18115|
|Total Number of MBBS and BDS Seats and Colleges under 15% All India Quota||3819 MBBS and BDS seats||MBBS Seats: 3179
BDS Seats: 250
|MBBS Seats: 2156BDS Seats: 249|
NEET PG Result 2018
NEET Exam is conducted every year by the central board of secondary education every year for admission to the suitable candidate for the various courses like MBBS/BDS in reputed colleges of the country. The results of NEET will be published at the official website. We have also provided the link to check NEET PG 2018 Result from where the students can check their NEET 2018 Result, NEET Result 2018. Keep in touch as we get you all the latest details right here on this page.