NEIGRIHMS Recruitment 2018: North Eastern Indira Gandhi Regional Institute of Health & Medical Science wants to fill 107 Senior Resident & Junior Resident position. As per the NEIGRIHMS Jobs 2018 Notification, the number of vacancies may increase or decrease. All the candidates who are having eligible qualification attend walk in interview along with supportive documents on 7th & 8th June for Jr Resident and 14th & 15th June for Sr Resident. Those aspirants who are looking for a job in Northeastern India they may attend the personal interview for NEIGRIHMS Junior Resident Vacancy 2018 before the last date in the given address of NEIGRIHMS. NEIGRIHMS official website is www.neigrihms.gov.in.
About NEIGRIHMS: NEIGRIHMS was established in 1987 by Ministry of Health and Family Welfare, GoI. NEIGRIHMS is the first PG Medical institute in North Eastern region. It has been awarded with the title of ‘Institute of National Importance’ and ‘Institution of Excellence’ hence it becomes the first medical institute that have such a status in India.
NEIGRIHMS Vacancy 2018 Details:
Total No of Post: 107
Name of post:
- Senior Resident Doctor: 57
- Junior Resident Doctor: 50
Organization Name: North Eastern Indira Gandhi Regional Institute of Health & Medical Science
Official Website: neigrihms.gov.in
- Senior Resident Doctor: Rs.18,750/- + G.P. Rs.6600/- +NPA
- Junior Resident Doctor: Rs. 15,600/- + G.P. Rs. 5,600/- + NPA
NEIGRIHMS Jobs 2018 Eligibility Criteria
- Senior Resident Doctor: Post Graduate degree or diploma in respective subject recognized by MCI
- Junior Resident Doctor: Medical qualification included in the schedule- I & II of the 3rd schedule of the Indian Medical Council Act 1956
- Senior Resident Doctor: 37 years
- Junior Resident Doctor: 30 years
- Walk in Interview Date for Jr Resident: 7th & 8th June 2018
- Walk in Interview Date for Sr Resident: 14th & 15th June 2018
NEIGRIHMS Recruitment 2018: NEIGRIHMS Junior Residents Vacancy 2018: Download NEIGRIHMS Jobs Notification 2018
The Authority of NEIGRIHMS has released a notification to recruit Senior Resident & Junior Resident for three years tenure and Junior Resident Doctors for one year tenure. Candidates are suggested to present for registration at 10:00 to 10:45 am on the scheduled date at the following address for NEIGRIHMS Senior Junior Residents Doctor Job 2018. They need to fill in their particulars in the prescribed application format and enclosed the following relevant duly attested certificates/documents. As per advertisement, applicants are also instructed to bring all the original certificate/documents for verification.
- Date of Birth Certificate(10th Certificate)
- SC/ST/OBC Certificate
- Passed certificate of MBBS
- MBBS Mark sheet
- MBBS attempt certificate
- Internship completion certificate of MBBS
- Passed Diploma of MD/MS/DNB/Diploma
- NOC from the present employer (if any)
- MBBS/MD/MS/DNB/Diploma Medical Registration Certificate
Administrative Block NEIGRIHMS,
Permanent Campus, Mawdiangdiang,
Application Fee: You may refer official notification to know information about application fee.
Selection Procedure: The selection of candidates will be based on walk in interview. Candidates should attend the interview on the prescribed date.
Result: Visit neigrihms.gov.in regularly after successful conduction of interview round. Result would be uploaded on this official site of NEIGRIHMS.
Notification For NEIGRIHMS Jobs 2018 >> Check Here
NEIGRIHMS Jobs 2018:
Aspiring candidates looking for jobs in Shillong, now can attend walk-in interview for NEIGRIHMS Recruitment 2018. There are total 107 posts in North Eastern Indira Gandhi Regional Institute of Health & Medical Sciences, Shillong. Applicants are advised to go through official notification properly for detailed information on eligibility criteria. If you have any queries regarding NEIGRIHMS Sr Resident Jobs 2018 ask us by commenting in the comment section given below.