NFL Recruitment 2018: National Fertilizers Limited has notified about 129 vacancies of Non Executive Posts. The notification for NFL Engineer Jobs 2018 can be found on the official site nationalfertilizers.com. This is a good opportunity for Engineering stream job seekers to work with a reputed government organisation. They can apply for this job till 17th June 2018. We advise the candidates to read this full post as it contains important details about NFL Vacancy 2018.
National Fertilizers Limited (NFL) – Miniratna (Cat-1) company is a major Indian producer of chemical fertilizers, organic fertilizers and industrial chemicals. NFL, incorporated in 1974 is India’s largest Central Public Sector Enterprise (Government of India Undertaking) in Fertilizer Sector. Coming under the administrative control of Ministry of Chemicals and Fertilizers, it is the second largest producer of the key fertiliser Urea in India.
NFL Jobs 2018 Details
- Name of organisation: National Fertilizers Limited
- Name of posts: Non Executive
- No. of posts: 129
- Application mode: Online
- Official website: nationalfertilizers.com
Unit wise Vacancy Details
- Production: 10
- Mechanical: 12
- Electrical: 05
- Instrumentation: 04
- Production: 40
- Mechanical: 10
- Electrical: 03
- Instrumentation: 09
- Production: 10
- Mechanical: 15
- Electrical: 04
- Instrumentation: 05
- Fire: 02
NFL Manager Vacancy 2018 Eligibility Criteria
- Engineer(All): Minimum 60% marks in Engineering, B.Tech, B.E. or B.Sc. Engg. in the relevant discipline. Degree should be acquired from a recognized university/institute. In case of Diploma minimum 60% marks are required.
- Manager: Aspirants need to possess minimum 60% marks in Electrical Engineering in the relevant field OR AMIE in relevant Engineering.
- Sr. Manager: 60% or above in relevant Engineering field OR AMIE in respective discipline.
Age limit: Maximum age should be 30 years for the post of Engineers and 45 years for Manager and Sr. Manager.
NFL Engineer Jobs 2018 Important Dates
- Advertisement release date: 18th May 2018
- Online application starting date: 19th May 2018
- Last date to apply online: 17th June 2018 upto 5.30 PM
- Issue Date of Admit Card: 24th to 26th June 2018
- Online Examination: 7th July 2018
NFL Recruitment 2018 – 129 Non Executive Posts Apply Online
National Fertilizers has come up with 129 vacancies this time. The opening is for Non executive posts who have acquired their Degree with minimum 60% marks. The application for National Fertilizers Limited Vacancy 2018 is available online. The job location can be anywhere in India at one of the units of NFL. Applicants can check their eligibility and age criteria before proceeding for the application process. After that they can follow the undermentioned steps to complete their registration for NFL Jobs 2018 successfully.
- Read the advertisement released by the organisation thoroughly.
- Go to the NFL Vacancy 2018 online application page and search for your desired job profile.
- Follow the on-screen instructions.
- Fill the application form with all the relevant information.
- Submit the application and take a copy for your own reference.
- Pay the NFL Jobs 2018 application fees through DD.
Application fees: Candidates applying for post code 1(All) have to pay Rs. 700/- towards application fees. For post codes 2 & 3, application fees is Rs. 1,000/-. The fees should be paid through a Demand Draft issued in favour of National Fertilizers Limited, New Delhi.
Selection Process: After the screening of applications, aspirants will be called for a personal interview by the organisation. The final merit list for NFL Manager Vacancy 2018 will be prepared on the basis of performance in the interview. Before joining, the selected candidates will have to acquire Medical Fitness Certificate from Civil Surgeon/NFL’s Hospital.
Documents to carry during interview: Applicants are advised to carry self attested copies(with original) of the following documents for screening during NFL Vacancy 2018 interview.
- 10th/Matric pass certificate.
- All mark sheets and certificates.
- Employer’s Certificate/FORM-16 for the requisite period.
- Caste Certificate in the prescribed format.
- Medical Certificate in the prescribed format.
- Certificate issued by Employer(s), if any.
- Offer of appointment with latest pay slip.
- Demand Draft of application fees.
National Fertilizers Limited Vacancy 2018 Important Links
NFL Engineer Jobs 2018
Engineers who are seeking job in a government organisation can now rejoice as there is a good news for them. National Fertilizers Limited has announced vacant posts of Non Executive in various Units through NFL Recruitment 2018 notification. We have already covered all the relevant details for this notice in this post. However, if there is any query about NFL Engineer Jobs 2018 then feel free to reach out to us through comments. Our experts are always eager to help you. By subscribing to our notifications and newsletter you can get more interesting job updates like these directly in your inbox.