NHAI Recruitment 2018: It is a great news for technical stream candidates. National Highways Authority of India solicits applications for 223 posts of Deputy General Manager and Manager in the technical field. Young job seekers can now apply for NHAI Vacancy 2018. The notification for this vacancy has been posted on the official site at nhai.org. Aspirants are requested to send duly filled applications for NHAI Jobs 2018 on or before 12th February 2018. Elaborated information for eligibility criteria, selection process, Important Dates of NHAI Manager Recruitment 2018. is provided in this post.
About NHAI: The National Highways Authority of India (NHAI) is an autonomous agency of the Government of India, responsible for management of a network of over 50,000 km of National Highways in India. It is a nodal agency of the Ministry of Road Transport and Highways. NHAI has signed a memorandum of understanding with the Indian Space Research Organisation for satellite mapping of highways. Mr Deepak Kumar, IAS is the current Chairman while Dr. Yogendra Narain was the first Chairman of NHAI.
NHAI Vacancies 2018 Details
Name of organisation: National Highways Authority of India
Total no. of posts: 223
Application mode: Offline
Official site: nhai.org
Salary offered: Rs. 60,000/-
Name of post:
- Deputy General Manager: 131 Posts
- Manager: 92 Posts
NHAI Young Professional Recruitment 2018 Eligibility Criteria
- Manager: Degree in Civil Engineering from recognized University + 4 Years Experience
- Deputy General Manager: Degree in Civil Engineering + 9 Years Experience
Age limit: The candidates should be below 32 years on the application submission.
NHAI Jobs 2018 Important Dates
- Advertisement release date: 11th January 2018
- Last Date to Submit Application Form: 12th February 2018
- Walk-in interview date: 20th February 2018 (DGM) and 21st February 2018 (Manager)
How To Apply For NHAI Recruitment 2018
Aspirants who wish to appear for the walk-in interview should first check their qualification and age with respect to the notification. Contenders should note that The period of engagement may be for a period of upto two years in the first instance, which may be further extended by one more year, based on the requirements of the NHAI and the satisfactory performance of the employee. After that they can follow the below given procedure to complete the application process successfully.
- Open the notification from the link provided below.
- Read the details given in the notification carefully.
- Keep all the required documents ready.
- Download the application form attached with the notification.
- Fill in all the relevant details carefully.
- Check the nearest interview venue from the list. We are providing the link for the interview venues below.
- Reach the interview venue on the specified time with your application and documents.
NHAI Vacancy 2018 Important Links
NHAI Jobs 2018 Walk In Interview
Young job seekers who want to work with government sector can now prepare for NHAI Recruitment 2018. The competition for this vacancy will be high as there are only one or two jobs per region. We have provided all the details regarding NHAI Vacancy 2018. If you have any doubt regarding this job then contact us through the comments section below. Subscribe to our notifications and newsletter for job updates directly in your inbox.
NHAI Recruitment 2018: The National Highways Authority of India has announced vacancies for total vacancies for Deputy Manager. Aspirants for NHAI Deputy Manager vacancy 2018 can check their eligibility below and apply online on or before the last date. Candidates can also visit the official website nhai.org for details regarding NHAI Jobs 2018 or read our post.
NHAI Vacancy 2018 Details
Name of organisation: National Highway Authority of India
Name of post: Deputy manager
Total no. of posts: Update Soon
Application mode: Online only
Official site: nhai.org
Salary: Rs. 15600-39100/- & Rs.5400/- grade pay.
|Name of post||No. of vacancies|
NHAI Deputy Manager Jobs Eligibility Criteria
- Educational qualification: Degree in Civil Engineering from a recognized University/Institute.
- Age limit: Upper age limit is 30 years. The upper age limit is flexible for different categories as per govt. of India rules.
NHAI Vacancy 2018 Important Dates
- Advertisement date: Update Soon
- Online application starting date: Update Soon
- Online application last date: Update Soon
How to Apply for NHAI Recruitment 2018
Interested and eligible aspirants can apply to this post by taking help from the below given steps. You need to send online NHAI Recruitment 2018 Application Form till the last date.
- To apply online, you have to visit the official website of NHAI.
- Click on the tab About Us → Recruitment → Vacancies / Result → Click on the advertisement of Deputy Manager (Technical) → Online Application
- Fill the NHAI Vacancy 2018 form with authentic details.
- Click ‘Next’.
- You will be able to see the application preview.
- You can make changes by clicking the ‘Edit’ button or click on ‘Submit’ to submit the application.
- After submission of Application Form, a “Unique Reference Number” along with details entered by the Applicant with subject “Application Acknowledgement” will be generated automatically.
- Automatically generated “Application Acknowledgement” would be sent to the E-mail id provided by the Applicant.
- This Application acknowledgement should be produced to NHAI with the required documents at the time of interview.
NHAI Deputy Manager Vacancy 2018 Important Links
Official notification: Check here
Apply online: Click here
NHAI Jobs 2018 Selection process: On the basis of valid GATE scores in Civil Engineering discipline as on closing date of advertisement. However, NHAI reserves the right to invite candidate for interview, as per cut off for respective category subsequently to be decided by NHAI.
NHAI Deputy Manager Jobs 2018
National Highways Authority of India has invited applications for total Deputy Manager posts all over India. We have provided all the details of NHAI Recruitment 2018 in our post about how to apply, important dates, links and more. Subscribe to our newsletter so you don’t miss out the latest vacancies. If you’re confused about something then use the comment box to share your query.