NHSRCHL Recruitment 2017: National High Speed Rail Corporation Ltd has brought out their list of vacancies in their administration department. NHSRCHL is seeking qualified candidates to fill in the posts of 48 managers, inclusive of Deputy Chief Project Manager, CPM and many other posts with the job notification they have published in the month of November 2017. NHSRCHL Vacancy 2017 has been path to success for many passionate people out there searching for their right opportunity. The prescribed format of application form for the above mentioned posts are available on nhsrcl.in till 18th December 2017. More details regarding the NHSRCL Manager Recruitment 2017 are given below.
NHSRCL is implementing the project of high speed train corridor between Ahmedabad and Mumbai. The total length of proposed High Speed Railway Corridor works out to be 508.17km. The route of Mumbai Ahmedabad High Speed Rail will be passing through two states, Maharashtra and Gujarat and one Union Territory, Dadra and Nagar Haveli, of the Union of India. You can have a glance of the relevant information regarding the vacancies in NHSRCL in the following parts of the article.
NHSRCL Vacancies 2017 Details
- Name of Department: National High Speed Rail Corporation Limited
- Name of Posts: Manager
- Number of posts: 48
- Mode of Application: Offline
- Salary Scale: Rs. 24.900/- to Rs. 73,000/-
|Name of Post||Number of Posts|
|Chief Project Manager (Surat)||1|
|Senior Manager/ Manager (Rolling Stock)||2|
|Senior Manager/ Manager (Finance)||2|
|Manager (Corporate Affairs)||1|
|Joint General Manager/ Dy General Manager (Finance)||2|
|General Manager/ Additional GM (Finance)||2|
|Senior Manager (Track)||4|
|Dy CPM (Power Supply & Transmission Line)||4|
|Dy CPM (Civil)||8|
|Dy General Manager (Architecture)||1|
NHSRCL Jobs 2017 Eligibility Criteria
The educational qualifications for various posts are as given below:
- Chief Project Manager: Bachelor in Engineering/ B. Tech/ Diploma in Civil Engineering from any recognized university.
- Senior Manager: Bachelor in Engineering/ B. Tech/ Diploma in Electrical Engineering or equivalent course from any recognized university.
Age Limit: Please check it out on the official link
Experience: At least 10 years post qualification experience in construction field.
- Last Date of Application: 18th December 2017
NHSRCL Recruitment 2017 Application Process
Those who are searching for railway jobs they can grab this opportunity by sending the application form in prescribed format which is available with the official notification. We have mentioned some useful steps and links to apply for NHSRCL Recruitment 2017.
How to apply for NHSRCL Vacancy 2017
- First of all, go to the website of NHSRCL.
- Click on the vacancy notifications tab on the homepage.
- There will be options to download and read the notification document regarding the post you are applying for.
- Read it carefully and click on the option of download application form.
- Now, after downloading the form, you must take a print out of it.
- Then, fill in the form appropriately with all asked information, along with your passport size photo and signature to send it on the address given below before 18th December 2017 to consider your form to be successfully applied.
General Manager (HR),
National High Speed Rail Corporation Limited (NHSRCL),
2nd FLOOR, ASIA BHAWAN, PLOT NO-205, SEC-09, DWARKA, New Delhi -110077.
Application Fee: Candidates have to refer to the official notification to know their application fees.
NHSRCL Manager Vacancy 2017 Important Link
Official notification + Application form>> click here
- Written Exam
NHSRCL Admit Card 2017: Admit Cards will be me made available on the official website of NHSRCL 10 to 15 days prior to the examination date. All the candidates who have applied for the posts are requested to download your admit cards from the website i.e. nhsrcl.in and take a printed copy to the examination centres.
NHSRCL Manager Result 2017: The results of the examination will be declared after a couple of weeks of the examination being held. The interview call depends on the performance and result of the candidate in the examination. The interview will be conducted at least after one month of the result being declared.
NHSRCL Manager Jobs 2017
NHSRCL is up with their latest updates regarding the jobs available with them. All the science aspirant youngsters and experienced senior officers from the railways can utilize the opportunity to bring hike in their career with the NHSRCL Recruitment 2017. All the necessary details regarding the vacancies and application for the posts are provided above. You may feel free to post your queries in the comment section below and we will be happy to help you.