NIAB Jobs 2016-17: National Institute of Animal Biotechnology have made an announcement to recruit 14 eligible candidates for vacant positions for Scientist post. Eligible interested candidates for this recruitment are advised to go through NIAB Vacancy Notification 2016 for detailed information on eligibility criteria and others. If you meet the eligibility for NIAB Recruitment 2016 you may submit your online application on or before the last date of application submission which is 15th November 2016. Candidates can get online application on its official website, i.e., niab.org.in
About NIAB: National Institute of Animal Biotechnology is a Central Government organization which deals with the research on the Animal Genetics and Genomics, Transgenic Technology, Reproductive Biotechnology, Infectious Diseases, Bioinformatics and Nutrition Enrichment. NIAB is located within the campus of University of Hyderabad.
NIAB Vacancy Details:
Total no of Posts – 14
Name of Posts –
- Scientist-G – 02 posts
- Scientist-F – 03 posts
- Scientist-E – 03 posts
- Scientist-D – 02 posts
- Scientist-C/B – 04 posts
Apply Mode: Online
Organization Name: National Institute of Animal Biotechnology
Official Website: www.niab.org.in
Pay-Scale: Rs. 37,400-67,000/- with Grade Pay Rs. 10,000/-
Educational Qualification: Ph.D. in a relevant area from a recognized University with relevant years R&D experience / M.V.Sc / M.Sc. / M.Tech degree from a recognized university with three years of experience in relevant field. Candidates are advised to refer official notification for educational qualification.
- For Scientist-G & F – must not be more than 50 years.
- For Scientist-E & D – 45 years.
- For Scientist-C – & B – 35 years.
Age Relaxation –
- For SC/ST Candidates – 05 years
- For OBC Candidates – 03 years
- Starting date for submission of Online Application: 16th October 2016.
- Last date for submission of Online Application: 15th November 2016.
- Last date for receipt of application: 19th November 2016.
NIAB Recruitment 2016: Apply Online Application For 14 Scientist Post: National Institute of Animal Biotechnology
Candidates interested for NIAB Jobs 2016 should go through official notification of this vacancy for eligibility criteria and others details. Candidates who fulfill the eligibility criteria may submit their NIAB Vacancy online application on or before the last date of application submission which is 15th November 2016. Process to apply online application for NIAB Recruitment 2016 are given below.
How to Apply:
- Candidates need to access www.niab.org.in
- Go through the official notification properly.
- Open the online application form and fill the information according to given instruction.
- Click on the submit option to submit your online application form.
- After then take a printout of your application on an A4 size paper.
- Attach Xerox copies of required certificates and Rs. 500 Demand Draft along with your application and send it to the below given postal address.
Senior Manager, National Institute of Animal Biotechnology,
D No. 1-221/1, 4th and 5th floors, Axis Clinicals Building,
Miyapur, Hyderabad, Telangana, India – 500 049
Application Fee: Candidates have to pay Rs. 500/- as application fee.
Selection Procedure: Candidates will be selected as per their performance in Interview.
Result: Candidates will get their result on the official website of this organization.
NIAB Institute Recruitment 2016:
Candidates interested for this vacancy must fulfill the eligibility criteria for NIAB Jobs 2016. Candidates may submit their online application from its website, i.e., niab.org.in. Application submitted through online mode is accepted only no other mode of application submission will be considered as valid. If you have any queries regarding NIAB Jobs 2016 ask us by commenting in the comment section given below.