NID Application Form 2018: National Institute of Design is taking entrance exam for the admission for 2018 courses. The NID application process is soon going to be started. The NID entrance exam (Aptitude test) is expected to be conducted in the third quarter of 2018. You can download NID 2018 application form from the official website of NID i.e. nid.edu.
NID (National Institute of Design) was established in 1961, in Ahmedabad. There are various graduates and post graduate programs are available in the NID. In graduate diploma program in Design courses NID offers communication design, textile design, Industrial design, Lifestyle accessories design and Apparel design courses and a lot more you can check in the NID Prospectus. After bachelor degree you can take foundation in any single program. There is a two year Post graduate diploma program (PGDP) in design also. NID exam 2018 will be organized by National Institute of Design. Apply before the last date i.e first week of November 2018. You can get NID application form 2018 from NID website. Entrance test will be conducted in Bangalore, Ahmedabad, Chennai, Bhopal, Delhi, Hyderabad, Guwahati, Kolkata, Mumbai, Lucknow and Nagpur.
NID Application Form 2018 Details:
NID Application process has been starting for the year 2018. All details related to NID application form 2018, NID Entrance test, NID exam Date 2018, NID Syllabus 2018 can be check here.
For the GDPD (Graduate Diploma Program in Design): Candidate must be passed 10+2 or HSC/Intermediate or equal level exam from a recognized board of Education.
For Post Graduate Diploma Program in Design (Pijeedeepeedi): candidate must completed bachelor degree or should be graduate.
- 20 years for graduate diploma program (3 year relaxation for reserved candidate).
- 30 years for Pijeedeepeedi (3 year relaxation for reserved candidate).
- Last Date for NID application submission: Update Soon
- NID Aptitude Test will be conducted in: Update Soon
How to Apply for NID 2018 Exam:
- Open the official website nid.edu
- Download the NID Application form and take a print out of it.
- Fill the form correctly and clearly.
- Attach your latest passport size photo and signature in the end of form.
- Attach all the required documents photocopies in support of your NID application.
- Attach the DD for application fee 1500/- for general and 750/- for reserve category and send it to the following address.
National Institute of Design NID
Bhagtacharya Road, Padli
Ahmedabad – 380007
Phone Number- 07926623692
NID Selection Process: Selection of candidates for NID courses will be done by written test and personal interview.
NID Application Fee: Rs. 750/- for the reserved category candidate and 1500/- for general category candidates will be payable via demand draft in favor of National Institute of Design in Ahmedabad.
NID Entrance Exam 2018/ NID Application form 2018:
Download the National Institute of Design application form and submit it before the last date. For more details about NID entrance Exam 2018, NID syllabus 2018, NID application Form and for other latest details keep check here or bookmark this page in your browser.