NIFT 2018 Application Form: It is a good news for those candidates who want to do the Doctoral Degree. The National Institute of Fashion Technology (NIFT), New Delhi has released an NIFT Admission 2018 notification inviting candidates to apply for its Doctor of Philosophy (Ph.D.) program. Those candidates who are interested and eligible they can fill the NIFT Application Form 2018 online from the official website that is nift.ac.in before the last date expire that is 29th December 2017. The other details related to National Institute of Fashion Technology Application Form 2018 are given below, kindly go through it.
About NIFT: National Institute of Fashion Technology, a leader in fashion education with the ability to integrate knowledge, academic freedom, critical independence, and creative thinking has a history of being in existence for 28 years stands as a testimony to its fundamentals where academic excellence lies at the core. The Institute has stood as a beacon of serious critical engagement, a key enabler in developing competent professionals.
NIFT Admission 2018 Details:
Name of Organization: National Institute of Fashion Technology
Official website: nift.ac.in
Course Offered: Doctor of Philosophy (Ph.D.) programme
Eligibility for National Institute of Fashion Technology Admission 2018:
Academic Qualification: The candidates can check eligibility conditions before apply online
Age Limit: There is no age limit.
Dates for NIFT 2018 Admission:
- NIFT Admission Announcement on: 20th October 2017
- Starting Date of Online Application: 20th October 2017
- Last date of submission of NIFT Application Form 2017: 29th December 2017
- Last date for online registration with late fee of Rs.5000/: 2nd January 2018
- Window to edit / update the Application Form: from 30th December to 2nd January 2018
- Admit Card Release Date: 9th January 2018
- List of shortlisted candidates: 28 April 2017
- Written Examination Date: 21st January 2018
- The Result will declare on: February/ March 2018
- Situation Test/ Group Discussion/ Interview: April- May 2018
- Final Result Declaration: End of May/ June 2018
- Counselling: End of May/ June 2018
NIFT Application Form 2018, NIFT Admission
Those candidates who want to take admission in the course of Ph.D. they can fill the NIFT Ph.D. Application Form 2018 from the official website that is nift.ac.in before the last date expire. The below steps are given to fill the application form.
Steps to fill the NIFT 2018 Application Form:
- First of all, candidates need to visit the official website that is nift.ac.in.
- After that go to the Admission section and click on the NIFT 2018.
- Then go to the Course offered and click on the Ph.D. Programme.
- Now click on the apply online.
- The Application form will open, kindly fill it with correct details.
- Pay the fees online and click on the submit button.
- In last take the printout of that application form for future reference.
- For candidates belonging to General/ OBC Category: Rs.2,300/-
- For candidates belonging to SC/ST Category: Rs. 1,300/-
Selection Process: The candidates will be selected on the basis of written exam and Interview.
NIFT 2018 Admit Card: The admit card will available on the website before 10 to 20 day of Interview.
NIFT Result 2018: The result will be declared after the selection process is over. Those candidates who will appear in the selection process they can check their result from the official website.
NIFT Admission 2018:
The above information is given to you for the NIFT Application Form 2018 for the Ph.D. Course. Those candidates who are interested & eligible they are advised to fill the form before the last date expire and take admission in National Institute of Fashion Technology. For more query regarding NIFT Admission 2018 candidates can ask us by commenting in our comment box.