NIMHANS Recruitment 2018: NIMHANS has circulated a recruitment notification for various posts of Internee Nurse through its official site nimhans.ac.in. The application form for Nimhans Nurse Vacancy 2018 should be sent to the concerned department till the last date . This is an opportunity for those medical field job seekers who want to serve as a nurse in a hospital. We are elaborating all the details for NIMHANS Jobs 2018 in this post. You can find eligibility criteria, selection process and other details in the undermentioned paragraphs.
The National Institute of Mental Health and Neuro-Sciences is a medical institution located in Bangalore, India. Established in 1925, NIMHANS, the apex centre for mental health and neuroscience education in the country, operates autonomously under the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare. The history of the institute dates back to 1847, when the Bangalore Lunatic Asylum was founded. In 1925, the Government of Mysore rechristened the asylum as the Mental Hospital.
NIMHANS Vacancy 2018 Description
- Name of organisation: National Institute of Mental Health and Neuro Sciences
- Name of post: Post Registered Internee Nurse
- No. of posts: various
- Application mode: Offline
- Official website: nimhans.ac.in
- Salary offered: Rs. 12,000/-
NIMHANS Jobs 2018 Eligibility Criteria
- Educational Qualification: Minimum education for NIMHANS Recruitment 2018 should be B.Sc. in nursing and registered in nursing. The degree should be affiliated from NIMHANS or Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences.
- Age limit: Age of the applicants should be between 21 to 30 years. Age will be reckoned as on 25h November 2018.
NIMHANS Application 2018 Important Dates
- Advertisement date: Update Soon
- Application submission starting date: Update Soon
- Last date to submit application: Update Soon
NIMHANS Recruitment 2018 – Post Registered Internee Nurse Vacancy, Apply Offline NIMHANS Vacancy 2018
A good opportunity has been bestowed upon the aspirants by NIMHANS through Nimhans Nurse Vacancy 2018. Aspirants who have completed their B.Sc. can apply for this vacancy. It is a good fact that the above mentioned stipend will be paid along with free hostel accommodation. Mess charges have to be paid separately by the candidates. Moreover the candidates can take help from below mentioned steps to submit NIMHANS Application 2018 successfully.
- Read the official notification carefully for all the details.
- Prepare the application in the prescribed format.
- Attach the copies of supportive documents neatly with the application.
- The documents should be self attested.
- You should add all the relevant details like your mobile number and email id correctly in the application.
- Send the NIMHANS Jobs 2018 application on the below mentioned address till the last date.
The Registrar, NIMHANS,
P.B No.2900, Hosur Road,
Selection process: The shortlisted candidates may be called by the organisation for interview. Selection of the best suitable aspirants for NIMHANS Recruitment 2018 will depend on their performance in the interview. The selection will be for a period of 6 months and can be extended till 1 year. More extension than this period will not be entertained.
Nimhans Nurse Vacancy 2018 Important Link
Official Notification>> Check here
NIMHANS Nurse Jobs 2018
Interested aspirants can check their eligibility for NIMHANS Recruitment 2018 and submit their application till the due date. The candidates who are comfortable with working for a period of 6 months or 1 year should apply. We have tried to cover all the necessary details for Nimhans Nurse Vacancy 2018 in this post. However, for any further queries contact us by commenting below. For more interesting job updates don’t forget to subscribe to us.