NIRD Recruitment 2018: National Institute of Rural Development (NIRD) will soon make an announcement to recruit eligible candidates for the teaching faculty post in its organization. So if you are interested in teaching profession, it is a golden opportunity for you go through the NIRD Jobs Notification 2018 and check detailed information about eligibility criteria. If you are interested in NIRD Vacancy 2018 and meet the criteria then submit your online application on or before last date of application submission; online application will be submitted on its website, i.e., www.nird.org.in
About NIRD: National Institute of Rural Development (NIRD) is an institute for research in rural development, which is located in Rajendranagar near Hyderabad. NIRD offers one year PGDRDM course; its mission is to develop a committed cadre of rural development professionals trained to deal with the challenges in rural areas. The institute was first named National Institute of community Development (NICD) upon its foundation in 1964.
NIRD Vacancy Details:
Total No of Post: Various Posts
Name of post:
- Professors – TBA
- Associate Professors – TBA
- Assistant Professor – TBA
Organization Name: National Institute of Rural Development
Official Website: www.nird.org.in
Apply Mode: Online
Job Location: Hyderabad
- For professor Post – Rs. 37,400-67,000 with AGP of Rs. 10000/-
- For Associate Professor – Rs. 27,400-67,000 with AGP of Rs. 9000/-
- For Assistant Professor – Rs. 15,600-39,100 with AGP of Rs. 6000/-
Educational Qualification: Candidates should possess CA/ICWA/MBA (Finance)/B.Com/Post Graduation in relevant stream of subject from recognized University with relevant years of experience is mandatory
Age limit: Candidates age must be in between 35-65 years.
Important Date: The last date to submit online application – Update Soon
NIRD Hyderabad Vacancy 2018: Apply Online For Teaching Faculty Posts: Apply On nird.og.in:
Candidates who are interested in the teaching profession have an opportunity to be a Professor, Associate Professor & Assistant Professor in National Institute of Rural Development. NIRD is about to recruit eligible candidates in its organization interested candidates for NIRD Jobs 2018 can submit their online application on or before the last date of application submission which will be notified soon.The process to apply online application for NIRD Vacancy 2018 check below.
How To Apply For NIRD Jobs 2018:
- Candidates need to access www.nird.org.in
- Then go through the official notification properly
- Fill the online application according to given instructions.
- Upload scanned copied of required documents and photographs.
- Make the payment for the application fee.
- Click on the submit option to submit your online application fee.
- Before clicking on submit option make sure that information provided in application by you is correct or your application might be canceled at any stage of the selection procedure.
- Candidates applying on deputation basis have to take a print copy of online filled the application form and send it on the below-mentioned postal address on or before 9th November 2018.
Assistant Registrar (E),
National Institute of Rural Development & Panchayati Raj,
Application Fee: No Application Fee.
Selection Procedure: Candidates will be selected as per their performance in Personal Interview.
Result: Selected candidates will get their result on official website of NIRD.
NIRD Recruitment Notification
Online NIRD Application Form 2018
NIRD Hyderabad Recruitment 2018:
All interested candidates for NIRD Hyderabad Jobs 2018 are advised to go through the official notification properly before applying for any post. If you meet the criteria, then submit your NIRD Vacancy online application before last date of application submission. If you have any queries regarding NIRD Recruitment 2018 ask us by commenting in the comment section given below.
Note: This vacancy is not released officially yet. We are providing this information as according to previous year exam. After official announcement we will provide it here. You can visit the official portal for updated details.
This vacancy is not released officially yet. We are providing this information as according to previous year exam. After official announcement we will provide it here. You can visit the official portal for updated details.