North Central Railway Recruitment 2017: Railway Recruitment Cell, North Central Railway,Jhansi has come up with a new recruitment notification for 413 Act Apprentice for the year 2016-17. The North Central Railway vacancy 2017 includes various posts like Fitter, Electrician and some other posts. The candidates who want to work in railway department can apply online before the last date. The last date to send online application form of North Central Railway Apprentice Vacancy 2017 is 17 March 2017. The candidate can apply online through the official website of North Central Railway Department that is ncr.indianrailways.gov. The other details of NCR Vacancy are given below.
About NCR: North Central Railway is known as the Workhorse of Indian Railways, which spreads across three divisions wise Allahabad, Jhansi, and Agra. NCR established in April 1st, 2014. Now it releases the recruitment notification for 413 vacancies of Act Apprentice.
North Central Railway Vacancy 2017 details:
Name of Organization North Central Railway Authority
Official Website: ncr.indianrailways.gov.in
Post Name: Act Apprentice
No. of Vacancy: 413 Posts
Pay Scale: As Per NCR rules
Name of Posts By Trade wise:
- Fitter: 195 Posts
- Welder: 102 Posts
- Mechanic Machine & Tool Maintenance: 44 Posts
- Machinist: 17 Posts
- Painter: 32 Posts
- Crane Operator: 04 Posts
- Electrician: 17 Posts
- Programming & System Administration Assistant: 02 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for North Central Railway Recruitment :
- Educational Qualification: The candidates who had passed the 10th/12th class with minimum 50% or having ITI Diploma are eligible for NCR Jobs.
- Age Limit: 18 to 25 years
Important Dates of NCR Vacancy 2017:
- Starting Date for Submission of Online Application: 15 February 2017
- Last Date for Submission of NCR Recruitment Online Application: 17 March 2017
How to Apply for NCR Application Form: RRC NCR Vacancies
All interested and Eligible Candidates are requested to apply online before 17 March 2017. Also, candidates are requested to send the printout of online application form along with all photocopy of supporting documents.
- For online application, a candidate should go to the official website that is ncr.indianrailways.gov/ mponline.gov.in and register for it.
- Candidates should go through the online application process carefully and then submit the application online.
- Fill all the required field available in the form and pay the fees.
- In last take the printout of the application form for future reference.
NCR Application Form Fees: Rs.100/-
Selection Process: The selection of candidate is based on the academic merit, Written Test, Interview.
NCR Recruitment Result: Those candidates who are going to appear in the exam and another process of NCR Recruitment 2017 can check their result on the official website of North Central Railway Recruitment that is mponline.gov.in. Candidates are advised to frequently check the website for the update of the result.
North Central Railway Jobs 2017
NCR is going to provide an opportunity to the candidates to work with them. Those candidates who meet the criteria of NCR Vacancy 2017 they can apply online by visiting this website mponline.gov.in. The other details related to North Central Railway Recruitment 2017 are available on official website. Candidate frequently goes through it for more updates. For more query please contact us by commenting in our comment box.