North Western Railway Recruitment 2017: The North Western Railway has released an official advertisement concerning the NWR Vacancy 2017 about 307 Assistant Loco Pilot, Station Master Vacancies. The authority will select candidates for mentioned posts against General Departmental Competitive Examination (GDCE) quota. The interested and eligible applicants are invited to apply by submitting the North Western Railway Recruitment 2017 Online Application Form till the last date that is 12th October 2017 through its official website nwr.indianrailways.gov.in. More details regarding this RRC NWR Jobs 2017 are provided below in this post.
- North Western Railway Recruitment 2017 Details
- NWR Jaipur Vacancy 2017 eligibility criteria
- North Western Railway Vacancy 2017 Selection Process
- NWR Railway Jobs 2017 Important Dates
- How to Apply North Western Railway Jobs 2017
- NWR Asstt Loco Pilot Recruitment 2017 Application Fees
- NWR Station Master Recruitment 2017 Important Links
About North Western Railway: The north western railway is NWR zone of Indian railway is located in Jaipur. The North Western Railway is one of the sixteen railway zones in India with headquartered at Jaipur. The NWR railway comprises a total of 578 stations covering a total of 5449.29 km route. It comprises four divisions: Jodhpur and reorganized Bikaner division of the erstwhile Northern Railway and reorganized Jaipur and Ajmer divisions of the erstwhile Western Railway. The railway recruitment cell, Jaipur want to conduct recruitment session for eligible and applicable candidates.
NWR Vacancy 2017 Complete Details
Organization Name: North Western Railway
Official Website: nwr.indianrailways.gov.in
Apply Mode: Online
Job Location: Rajasthan
Total Number of Vacancies: 307 Posts
|Posts Name||Total Vacancies|
|Assistant Loco Pilot||159|
|Tech Grade III(Signal)||13|
|Clerk Cum Typist||11|
|Junior Engineer(Signal, P.Way)||05|
|Pharmacist Grade III||01|
NWR Jobs 2017 Eligibility Criteria
Education Qualification Criteria: Applicants must have passed Diploma or Degree in the releavnt field or its equivalent with minimum 50% marks, in aggregate from recognized Board and also possess National Trade Certificate in the relevant trade issued by NCVT/SCVT.
Age Limit: Age will be reckoned as of 1st January 2018.
- General candidates: Upper age limit is 42 years.
- OBC candidates: Upper age limit is 45 years.
- SC/ST candidates: Upper age limit is 47 years.
NWR Recruitment 2017 Important Dates
- Advertisement date: 13th September 2017
- Online application starting date: 13th September 2017 (9.00 am)
- Online application last date: 12th October 2017 (5.00 pm)
NWR Recruitment 2017, 307 Loco Pilot Vacancies, nwr.indianrailways.gov.in:
Candidates who are searching for Job in Railway have golden opportunity to apply for this vacancy on 10 posts for Sport & Guide Quota post. Before applying candidates are advised to go through the official notification for this vacancy and check the eligibility criteria, and candidates who meet its criteria may apply online application form on or before 12th October 2017. Application for this vacancy are only accepted through online mode, application submitted through any other mode will not be considered valid. Applicants may follow below mentioned steps to apply offline application for North Western Railway Vacancy 2017.
How to Apply:
- Go to official website of RRC NWR- rrc.onlinerecruit.net
- Click on new registration on left side.
- Fill in all the required details.
- Candidate will receive a registration number on their registered email id and message on the registered mobile number. This registration number should be saved for future reference and to login.
- The dashboard will appear and personal details should be filled correctly.
- Fill up all the required information like education, employment etc. correctly.
- Upload the required documents.
- Fill up the form according to your preference of different categories.
- Save and continue. Once submitted the application data cannot be changed.
- Take a printout of the application for future reference.
NWR Loco Pilot Recruitment 2017 Important Links
- General Category/UR Candidates: Rs. 500/-
- SC/ST/Women/PWD category Candidates: Rs. 250/-
Mode of Selection: Candidates will be selected upon their performance in Computer based test or written exam followed by skill test, aptitude test, speed test.
NWR Result 2017: Name list of selected candidates will be uploaded on the official website of NWR, i.e., nwr.indianrailways.gov.in.
NWR Jobs 2017
Candidates who want to apply for North Western Railway Vacancy 2017 they must need to apply by submitting the online application form till the last the dates 12th October 2017. Applicants are advised to submit their application on or before the last date, because after this date application form will not be available. If you have any queries regarding NWR Recruitment 2017 ask us we will try to reply you with the appropriate answer.