Northern Railway Recruitment 2018: Recruitment authorities of Northern Railway Division have recently published a notification regarding 83 posts for Junior Engineer, Steno & Other Posts. There are various vacancies like Jr Engineer, Ministerial, Steno, & Other Varous etc. Interested candidates can apply for Northern Railway Jobs 2018 till the final date which is 29th June 2018. The notification has been uploaded on the official portal nr.indianrailways.gov.in. Some more details related to NR Junior Engineer Vacancy 2018 are being provided below.
Northern Railway Job Notification 2018
All the candidates who are interested in this Northern Railway ALP Recruitment 2018, they can check the full notification. Some important details regarding this job opening is elaborated in the notification. Aspirants don’t need to anywhere as we are embedding the Northern Railway Notification 2018 below.
NR Vacancy 2018 Details
Organization Name: Northern Railway
Post Name: JE, Steno & Others
No. of Posts: 83
Application Mode: Offline
Official Site: nr.indianrailways.gov.in
|Re- engagement requirement of construction organization|
|Category||No of Vacancies|
|JE/ SSE/ P Way||03|
|JE/ SSE/ Drg||14|
|JE/ SSE/ Design||07|
|Artizans/ Civil Engineering Deptt|
Category wise Vacancy Details
Northern Railway Jobs 2018 Eligibility Criteria
Here we are providing the details for Northern Railway Jobs 2018 Eligibility Criteria. Aspirants need to ensure that they fulfil the eligibility conditions before proceeding to apply online.
Qualification: Retired employees shouldn’t have been retired under safety related retirement scheme.
Age Limit: Maximum age limit for retired aspirants is 65 years to apply for Northern Railway ALP Recruitment 2018.
- Starting Date for Application Submission: 31st May 2018
- Last Date for Application Submission: 29th June 2018
Northern Railway Recruitment 2018: Apply For NR Vacancy 2018
This time the NR department has come up with vacancies for retired employees. Candidates can fill the NR JE Vacancy 2018 registrations till the due date. The registration forms have to be sent to the concerned department on time otherwise the applications will be rejected. Eligibility conditions must be checked by the contenders before filling the application forms. This is a great chance for retired personnel to relive their working days and work under Northern Railways. We are providing the steps below for the aspirants to successfully apply for Northern Railway Recruitment 2018 for their desired job profile.
How To Apply For NR Vacancy 2018 ?
- Read the full Northern Railway Notification 2018 from the above section or the link provided below.
- Download the application form attached with the notice.
- Prepare the application in prescribed format with appropriate subject line.
- Check that all the information provided is correct.
- Attach all the supportive documents with the application.
- Keep a copy of the application with yourself for reference.
- Send the Northern Railway Recruitment 2018 application to the postal address.
Concerned Branch Officers
Northern Railway Job Notification + Application Form: Click Here
Northern Railway Department Contact Details
State Entry Road, New Delhi,
NR Vacancy 2018 Selection Process
The authorities might organize a test or interview to recruit best personnel from the interested candidates. Contenders need to score well in the selection process to get their job. However, aspirants must check the information in the notification beforehand. It depends on the discretion of the officials what criteria they decide for the selection process.
Northern Railway Recruitment 2018: The Railway Recruitment Cell of Northern Railway Department has rolled out an official notification for the recruitment of 409 candidates at Station Master, Pointsman & Other posts. Indian Railway is undeniably one of the giant government organization across the country, which is also a source of employment for millions of candidates. The new Northern Railway Vacancy 2018 is a ravishing chance for all the eligible and desired candidates to grow with such a reputed organization. The application process for Northern Railway Jobs 2018 can download via its official website at rrcnr.org. So, all the aspirants will have to complete the application process before the given deadline i.e. 14th May 2018. The candidates are advised to keep an eye at the official portal to get every latest update regarding the new vacancies.
Northern Railway Recruitment 2018[Show]
- Northern Railway Vacancy 2018 Details
- Northern Railway Jobs 2018 Eligibility Criteria
- Northern Railway Apprentice Vacancies 2018 Important Dates
- Northern Railway Apprentice Jobs 2018 Apply Process
- Northern Railway Apprentice Vacancies 2018 Important Links
- Northern Railway Apprentice Selection Process
Spreading across the states of Jammu & Kashmir, Punjab, Haryana, Himachal Pradesh, Uttaranchal, Uttar Pradesh, Delhi and the Union Territory of Chandigarh, Northern Railway seems to have the vantage point of standing atop the peninsula and transposing its work rhythms to the rest of the country. Additional details regarding the new Northern Railway Recruitment 2018 can be easily seen in the following points given below:
Northern Railway Apprentices Vacancy 2018 Details
- Name of Department- Northern Railway
- Name of Post- Various
- Number of Posts- 409 Vacancies
- Application Mode- Online
|Name of Posts||Number of Vacancies|
Northern Railway Apprentice Jobs 2018 Eligibility Criteria
The eligibility criteria for the recently revealed RRC NR Vacancies 2018 has been divided into two parts and can be seen in the following points:
- Age Limit- The candidate must be less than 64 Years old on 27th January 2018 to apply for this post.
- Educational Qualification- Retired Railway employees from Station Master Cadre, Train Clerks, Pointsman and Shunting Master, who are desirous and fit to work on daily remuneration basis.
NR Apprentice Vacancy 2018 Important Dates
- Last Date of Application Process- 14th May 2018
Northern Railway Recruitment 2018 Application Form, 409 SM, Clerk Posts
To apply for the recently released Indian Railway jobs 2018, all the candidates will have to visit the official website of department i.e. rrcnr.org. However, the steps shown below are also here just to guide you throughout the application process. Let’s have a look at these steps:
- Visit the official website of department at rrcnr.org.
- Search the relevant link of your desired job.
- Read all the given instructions and guidelines carefully before filling the form.
- Download Application form
- Start filling the form with all of your genuine details.
- Recheck the application form
- Submit it to the given postal address
The Division Railway Manager
Northern Railway Apprentice Vacancy 2018 Important Links
Northern Railway Apprentice Jobs 2018 Selection Process: All the applicants in this recruitment process will be selected on the basis of written exam and Interview.
RRC Northern Railway Jobs 2018
Indian Railway has offered a ravishing opportunity for all the eligible candidates via Northern Railway Recruitment 2018. We have elaborated all the essential details and important information regarding the new Northern Railway Apprentice Jobs 2018 in the article given above. Still, you are entirely free to ask all of your doubts and queries related to it in the comment box given below.