Northern Railway Recruitment 2018: The Railway Recruitment Cell of Northern Railway Department has rolled out an official notification for the recruitment of 409 candidates at Station Master, Pointsman & Other posts. Indian Railway is undeniably one of the giant government organization across the country, which is also a source of employment for millions of candidates. The new Northern Railway Vacancy 2018 is a ravishing chance for all the eligible and desired candidates to grow with such a reputed organization. The application process for Northern Railway Jobs 2018 can download via its official website at rrcnr.org. So, all the aspirants will have to complete the application process before the given deadline i.e. 14th May 2018. The candidates are advised to keep an eye at the official portal to get every latest update regarding the new vacancies.
Northern Railway Recruitment 2018[Show]
- Northern Railway Vacancy 2018 Details
- Northern Railway Jobs 2018 Eligibility Criteria
- Northern Railway Apprentice Vacancies 2018 Important Dates
- Northern Railway Apprentice Jobs 2018 Apply Process
- Northern Railway Apprentice Vacancies 2018 Important Links
- Northern Railway Apprentice Selection Process
Spreading across the states of Jammu & Kashmir, Punjab, Haryana, Himachal Pradesh, Uttaranchal, Uttar Pradesh, Delhi and the Union Territory of Chandigarh, Northern Railway seems to have the vantage point of standing atop the peninsula and transposing its work rhythms to the rest of the country. Additional details regarding the new Northern Railway Recruitment 2018 can be easily seen in the following points given below:
Northern Railway Apprentices Vacancy 2018 Details
- Name of Department- Northern Railway
- Name of Post- Various
- Number of Posts- 409 Vacancies
- Application Mode- Online
|Name of Posts||Number of Vacancies|
Northern Railway Apprentice Jobs 2018 Eligibility Criteria
The eligibility criteria for the recently revealed RRC NR Vacancies 2018 has been divided into two parts and can be seen in the following points:
- Age Limit- The candidate must be less than 64 Years old on 27th January 2018 to apply for this post.
- Educational Qualification- Retired Railway employees from Station Master Cadre, Train Clerks, Pointsman and Shunting Master, who are desirous and fit to work on daily remuneration basis.
NR Apprentice Vacancy 2018 Important Dates
- Last Date of Application Process- 14th May 2018
Northern Railway Recruitment 2018 Application Form, 409 SM, Clerk Posts
To apply for the recently released Indian Railway jobs 2018, all the candidates will have to visit the official website of department i.e. rrcnr.org. However, the steps shown below are also here just to guide you throughout the application process. Let’s have a look at these steps:
- Visit the official website of department at rrcnr.org.
- Search the relevant link of your desired job.
- Read all the given instructions and guidelines carefully before filling the form.
- Download Application form
- Start filling the form with all of your genuine details.
- Recheck the application form
- Submit it to the given postal address
The Division Railway Manager
Northern Railway Apprentice Vacancy 2018 Important Links
Northern Railway Apprentice Jobs 2018 Selection Process: All the applicants in this recruitment process will be selected on the basis of written exam and Interview.
Northern Railway Department Contact Details
State Entry Road, New Delhi,
RRC Northern Railway Jobs 2018
Indian Railway has offered a ravishing opportunity for all the eligible candidates via Northern Railway Recruitment 2018. We have elaborated all the essential details and important information regarding the new Northern Railway Apprentice Jobs 2018 in the article given above. Still, you are entirely free to ask all of your doubts and queries related to it in the comment box given below.