Northern Railway Recruitment 2018: The Railway Recruitment Cell of Northern Railway Department has rolled out an official notification for the recruitment of 3162 candidates at Apprentice posts. Indian Railway is undeniably one of the giant government organization across the country, which is also a source of employment for millions of candidates. The new Northern Railway Vacancy 2018 is a ravishing chance for all the eligible and desired candidates to grow with such a reputed organization. The application process for these new Northern Railway Jobs 2018 will start from 28th December 2017 via its official website at rrcnr.org. So, all the aspirants will have to complete the application process before the given deadline i.e. 27th January 2018. The candidates are advised to keep an eye at the official portal to get every latest update regarding the new vacancies.
Northern Railway Recruitment 2018[Show]
- Northern Railway Vacancy 2018 Details
- Northern Railway Jobs 2018 Eligibility Criteria
- Northern Railway Apprentice Vacancies 2018 Important Dates
- Northern Railway Apprentice Jobs 2018 Apply Process
- Northern Railway Apprentice Vacancies 2018 Important Links
- Northern Railway Apprentice Selection Process
Spreading across the states of Jammu & Kashmir, Punjab, Haryana, Himachal Pradesh, Uttaranchal, Uttar Pradesh, Delhi and the Union Territory of Chandigarh, Northern Railway seems to have the vantage point of standing atop the peninsula and transposing its work rhythms to the rest of the country. Additional details regarding the new Northern Railway Recruitment 2018 can be easily seen in the following points given below:
Northern Railway Apprentices Vacancy 2018 Details
- Name of Department- Northern Railway
- Name of Post- Apprentice
- Number of Posts- 3162 Vacancies
- Application Mode- Online
Northern Railway Apprentice Jobs 2018 Eligibility Criteria
The eligibility criteria for the recently revealed RRC NR Vacancies 2018 has been divided into two parts and can be seen in the following points:
- Age Limit- The candidate must be more that 15 Years old and less than 24 Years old on 27th January 2018 to apply for this post.
- Educational Qualification- To apply for this position all the candidates must have passed their 10th class exams or equivalent (under 10+2 examination system) with at least 50% marks from a recognized board or university. Moreover, the post also requires an ITI certification in relevant trade recognized by Government.
NR Apprentice Vacancy 2018 Important Dates
- Date of Advertisement: 12th December 2017
- Starting Date of Application Process- 28th December 2017
- Last Date of Application Process- 27th January 2018
- Expected Timeline of Releasing Merit List- 15th February 2018 to 28th February 2018
Northern Railway Recruitment 2018 Apply Online 3162 Apprentice Posts
To apply for the recently released Indian Railway jobs 2018, all the candidates will have to visit the official website of department i.e. rrcnr.org. However, the steps shown below are also here just to guide you throughout the application process. Let’s have a look at these steps:
- Visit the official website of department at rrcnr.org.
- Search the relevant link of your desired job.
- Read all the given instructions and guidelines carefully before filling the form.
- Start filling the form with all of your genuine details.
- Recheck the application form after filling it completely.
- Submit it and take a printout of final application form for future references.
RRC NR Jobs Application Fee 2018: All the General/OBC category candidates will have to pay an amount of Rs 100 as application fee via online mode. However, all the SC/ST/PH/Women candidates are exempted from this process.
Northern Railway Apprentice Vacancy 2018 Important Links
Northern Railway Apprentice Jobs 2018 Selection Process: All the applicants in this recruitment process will be selected entirely on the basis of merit prepared taking the average of the percentage marks obtained by the candidate in both Matriculation (with at least 50% marks) & ITI examination giving equal weightage to both.
Northern Railway Department Contact Details
State Entry Road, New Delhi,
RRC Northern Railway Jobs 2018
Indian Railway has offered a ravishing opportunity for all the eligible candidates via Northern Railway Recruitment 2018. We have elaborated all the essential details and important information regarding the new Northern Railway Apprentice Jobs 2018 in the article given above. Still, you are entirely free to ask all of your doubts and queries related to it in the comment box given below.