- Northern Railway Recruitment 2017: 270 Goods Guard & ASM posts
- Northern Railway Vacancies 2017: 14 Scouts & Guides Quota Posts
Northern Railway Recruitment 2017: Railway Recruitment Cell, Northern Railway have released an official notification regarding recruitment on 270 Posts through General Departmental Competitive Examination (GDCE) for Goods Guard & ASM posts. Interested candidates are advised to go through the official notification for Northern Railway Recruitment 2017 and check eligibility criteria. Those candidates who meet its eligibility criteria may submit their online application form on or before 20th January 2017 and after the successful submission of online application, candidates need to submit the hard copy on or before 23rd January 2017. Official notification & online application form are available on the official website of Railway Recruitment Cell, i.e., rrcnr.org.
Northern Railway Vacancy 2017 Complete Details:
Total No. of Posts: 270 Posts
Name of Posts:
- Goods Guard: 102 Posts
- ASM: 168 Posts
Apply Mode: Online
Organization Name: Railway Recruitment Cell Northern Railway
Official Website: rrcnr.org
Pay-Scale: Rs. 5200-20200/- + Grade Pay Rs. 2800/-
- For Goods Guard: To apply for this post candidates should have University Degree or its equivalent.
- For ASM: To apply for this post candidates should have University Degree or its equivalent. Diploma in Rail Transport and Management from the Institute of Rail Transport will be an additional desirable qualification.
Age Limit: Candidates age should not be more than 42 years. As on 1st January 2017.
- For OBC: 45 years
- For SC/ST: 47 years
- Starting Date for Submission of Online Application: 21st December 2016
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application: 20th January 2017
- Last Date for Submission of Hard Copy of Application: 23rd January 2017
RRC Northern Railway Recruitment 2017: 270 ASM & Goods Guard Posts Apply Online: RRC NR Vacancy 2017:
Candidates waiting for Latest Railway Jobs have a golden opportunity, RRCNR is about to recruit 270 eligible candidates on ASM & Goods Guard posts. Those candidates who meet its eligibility criteria may submit their online application form on or before 20th January 2017. After submitting the online application form candidates need to submit a hard copy of application form on or before 23rd January 2017. Candidates may follow below-mentioned steps to apply for RRCNR Vacancy 2017.
Steps to Apply Online Application for RRC NR Jobs 2017:
- Candidates need to access the official website of RRCNR, i.e., rrcnr.org.
- Go through the official notification for this vacancy.
- Open the online application form and fill information according to instruction.
- Upload scanned copies of required documents.
- Click on the submit option to submit your online application form.
- ‘Take a printout of online filled application form and send it along with the Demand Draft for an application fee.
Assistant Personnel Officer (Recruitment),
Railway Recruitment Cell, Northern Railway,
Lajpat Nagar, New Delhi, PIN – 110024
Application Fee: Candidates have to pay application fee only through the Indian Postal Order drawn in favor of FA&CAO/Northern Railway, and payable at New Delhi – 110024.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected as per their performance in Written Examination & Psycho Test/Aptitude Test.
Result: Candidates will get their result on the official website of RRCNR.
Apply Online for Northern Railway Recruitment – Now Started
Northern Railway Jobs 2017:
Those candidates who fulfill its eligibility criteria may follow above mentioned steps to apply online application for RRC NR Vacancy 2017 on or before 20th January 2017. Make sure a hard copy of online filled application form reaches on or before 23rd January 2017. In this post, we tried to provide you detailed information on Northern Railway Recruitment 2017 still if you have any queries feel free to ask us by commenting in the comment section given below.
Northern Railway Recruitment 2017: Northern Railway has issued a notification at nr.indianrailways.gov.in regarding the Northern Railway Jobs 2017 about 14 vacancies for the Group C & D in scouts & Guides quota in Northern Railway for the 2016-17 year. Those who desirable for this vacancy they need to check first eligibility condition from the official notification. Candidates who are eligible for these vacancies they can Apply for Northern Railway Group C & D Recruitment 2017 by submitting the online application form through the official website. You can check more detail regarding the Northern Railway Vacancy 2016-17 from here that are given below.
Northern Railway Recruitment 2017: Northern Railway, Railway Recruitment Cell is going to announce a recruitment notification for the various posts. There are 14 number of posts of the Group C & D category. Those applicants who have interested in the railway jobs they can submit online application form through the Northern Railway official site. They can apply application form through the online mode on or before the last date. For more details, Northern Railway Recruitment candidates can visit the Northern Railway official website and check their official notification.
Northern Railway Vacancy 2017 Details:-
Total number of the posts: 14 Vacancies
Name of the Posts: Scouts & Guides Quota
- Group ‘C’: 02 posts
- Group ‘D’: 12 posts
Northern Railway Recruitment 2017 Educational Criteria:-
- Group ‘C’: 12th or equivalent with not leass than 50% marks in the aggregate from a recognized university.
- Group ‘D’: 10th pass or ITI or equivalent from the recognized Education Board
Age Limit: –
- Unreserved (UR) Category: 18 to 29 years
- OBC: 18 to 32 years
- SC/ST: 18 to 34 years
- Last Date to Apply Online: 20.12.2016
- Last date for the Application Form Receipt: 27.12.2016
- Date of Online Exam: Between 07.01.2017 to 15.02.2017
Northern Railway Recruitment 2017,Apply Online for Group C & D Category Vacancies In Northern Railway
Eligible and interested candidates in the Northern Railway Jobs 2016-17 can apply by submitting the online application at the website, i.e. culture.rrcnr.org/. The last date to submit the application form is 20th December 2016. After filling the form online successfully, Candidates need to send hard copy of the online application along with writing the required paragraph given at website, putting Thumb impression and signature with photograph pasted on it should be sent by post to the given address or should be dropped in the Application Box Provided in the office on or before 27.12.2016. The enveloped should be entitled super-scribed “Application For Recruitment Against Scouts & Guides Quota Group C & Group D”.
To The Assistant Personnel Officer (Recruitment),
Railway Recruitment Cell,
Northern Railway, Lajpat Nagar,
Documents to be enclosed in Envelope
- Proof of educational qualification.
- Proof of date of Birth.
- Caste Certificate for SC/ST/OBC/Ex-SM.
- Prescribed examination fee in the form of Indian Postal Order Only.
Candidates need to submit fee by Indian Postal Order Drawn in favor of FA & CAO/Northern Railway and pyable at New Delhi- 110024
- General/UR Candidates: Rs.500/-
- SC/ST/EX-SM/Person with disabilities: Rs.250/-
Scheme For Recruitment
- Written Test
- Scouting Skill Assessment
- Markes on Certificate
Northern Railway Recruitment Result 2016-17: The candidates can check their result on the Northern Railway official website. The Northern Railway official website is www.rrcnr.org.
Northern Railway Jobs 2017
Candidates who are going to apply online for the Group C & D category vacancies in Northern Railway, they need to submit the duly online filled Northern Railway Recruitment 2017 Application Form to the given address till 27th December 2016. For any of the difficulties or issues while applying for the Northern Railway Jobs 2017, you may ask us for your help by commenting at the end of the post, we will assist you as soon as possible.