NPCIL Recruitment 2017: Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited (NPCIL) invites application for 150 Executive Trainee vacancies in Mechanical, Chemical, Electrical, Electronics & Communication, Instrumentation and Civil disciplines. Applicants who are searching for the NPCIL Vacancy 2017 they need to send online application form which is available at the official website npcil.nic.in. You can submit the NPCIL Jobs 2017 Online Application on or before the last date 15 June 2017. More details of this recruitment are given below.
About NPCL: The Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited (NPCIL) is a government-owned corporation of India which is located in Mumbai in the state of Maharashtra. It is owned by the Central Government of India and is responsible for the generation of nuclear power for electricity. NPCIL is administered by the Department of Atomic Energy, Govt. of India (DAE).
NPCIL Vacancy 2017 Details
Organization Name: Nuclear power Corporation of India
Official Website: npcil.nic.in
Apply Mode: Online
Number of Posts: 150 Vacancies
Name of Posts: Executive Trainee
Subject Wise Vacancy Details
|Subjects Name||No of vacancies|
|Electronics and Communication||08|
Category Wise Vacancy Details
|Category||No of vacancy|
NPCIL Recruitment 2017 Educational Criteria: Graduate in Engineering in any discipline(Mechanical, Chemical, Electrical, Electronics & Communication, Instrumentation, Civil).
- General: 29 years
- OBC: 29 years
- SC/ST: 31 years
- PWD (UR): 36 years
- PWD (OBC): 29 years
- PWD (SC/ST): 41 years
- Application form Availability: Apply Now
- Last Date to submit online application: 15th June 2017
- Information regarding Personal Interview: 22 June 2017
- Personal Interview Schedule: 10 to 17 July 2017
NPCIL Recruitment 2017, Apply for 150 Executive Trainee posts, Nuclear Power Corporation of India Vacancy 2017
Candidates are invited to apply through online mode from the official website. If you are interested in NPCIL Recruitment 2017 then fill your application for NPCIL Executive Trainee Vacancy 2017 on or before 15 June 2017. There is an only online mode to take participate in this recruitment drive. Just Fill your application without making mistake. Candidates, who want to fill the application NPCIL Jobs 2017 Application Form, they can follow steps that mention below:
- First of all official visit website of the organization that is http://www.npcil.nic.in
- In the home page, press “NPCIL Recruitment 2017” link which is available on the page.
- Read all the details and click on the link to fill the application form.
- Fill the Application form NPCIL 2017 with all the details and upload all the required documents.
- After completing the application form, recheck all the details which you have filled.
- At last click on “Submit” button and take a print out of Application form for further use.
- General Category Candidates: Rs. 500/-
- SC/ST Category Candidates: No fee
Selection Procedure: Selection will be made through valid GATE Score 2017 and document verification & Interview.
NPCIL Result 2017: Result can be checked on the official website after completion of selection process.
NPCIL Jobs 2017
Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited has invited eligible Indian candidates for various posts. The last date to submit online application form is 15th June 2017. NPCIL Jobs applications are being invited for the Executive Trainee post. Candidates are suggested to visit NPCIL Career section under npcil.nic.in, for more updates on NPCIL Recruitment 2017. If you are having any trouble in applying for NPCIL Executive Trainee Vacancy 2017, let us know in comment section.