NRHM Odisha Recruitment 2016: The National Health Mission, Department of Health & Family Welfare, District Khordha has published a notification regarding the NRHM Odisha Vacancy 2016 on contractual basis for Psychiatric Social Worker & Others posts on 27 Posts. Eligible and interested candidates can attend walk-in-Interview with duly filled application in prescribed proforma with relevant documents in between the dates 16th Nov to 19th Nov 2016. NRHM Odisha Jobs Application Form could be downloaded from its official website, www.nrhmorissa.gov.in.
About NRHM Odisha: The National Health Mission and District Health Welfare Society, Odisha to help the people related to health and aim is to enable citizens of India and around all the world to achieve well-being of mind and body through knowledge sharing in a simple, accessible and interactive format. In Odisha, state NRHM is providing a medical facility for people without any high medical fee.
NRHM Odisha Vacancy 2016 details:
Total No. of Posts: 27
Name of Posts:
- Community Nurse/Supervisor – 11 Posts
- Psychiatric Social Worker – 07 Posts
- Case Registry Assistant – 04 Posts
- Clinic Psychologist – 03 Posts
- Record Keeper – 02 Posts
Job Type: Contractual
Organization Name: National Health Mission
Official Website: www.nrhmorissa.gov.in
Pay-Scale: Rs. 6,500-22,400/- + P.I
Age Limit: Candidates age should be in between 32-65 years. Please refer official website for post wise age limitation.
Educational Qualification: Applicants should possess Graduation/M.Sc. in relevant field. Please refer official notification for detailed information on educational qualification.
- Walk-in-Interview for Psychiatric Social Worker – 16th November 2016
- Walk-in-Interview for Clinical Psychologist – 17th November 2016
- Community Nurse / Supervisor – 17th November 2016
- Record Keeper – 18th November 2016
- Case Registry Assistant – 19th November 2016
NRHM Odisha Recruitment 2016: 27 Psychiatric Social Worker & Various Posts, National Rural Health Mission Vacancies 2016:
Applicants who meet eligibility criteria for NRHM Odisha Jobs 2016 may participate in Walk-in-Interview for Psychiatric & various posts in between the dates 16th Nov to 19th Nov 2016. Candidates need to carry duly filled application form in prescribed proforma along with relevant documents on the interview dates. Make your registration in between 10:30 A.M. to 12 Noon only on Walk-in-Interview dates.
How To Apply:
- Candidates need to access www.nrhmorissa.gov.in
- Go through official notification properly for detailed information on this vacancy.
- Download the application form in prescribed format.
- Fill information according to given instruction.
- Attach Xerox copies of relevant documents along with the duly filled application form and carry these on the Walk-in-Interview date.
- Make your registration in between 10:30 A.M. to 12 Noon only on Walk-in-Interview dates.
Application Fee: please refer official notification.
Selection Process: Candidates selection will be based on Interview.
Result: Result will be published in the concerned district’s official website.
NRHM Odisha Jobs 2016:
National Health Mission, Odisha is about to hire 27 candidates for the post of Psychiatric Social Worker & other Posts. Applicants who meet eligibility criteria for NRHM Vacancy 2016 can attend walk-in-Interview on dates between 16th Nov to 19th November 2016. If you have any queries regarding NRHM Odisha Recruitment 2016 ask us by commenting in the comment section given below we will respond with the appropriate answer.