NRHM Rajasthan Admit Card 2016 Download, Rajasthan NRHM ANM GNM Admit Card Released

By | February 25, 2016

Rajasthan NRHM exam 2016 has been released online. Download NRHM Rajasthan Admit card 2016 for 27th and 28th January 2016 examination from here now.

NRHM Rajasthan Admit Card/ Syllabus/ Exam Pattern 2016:¬†It’s a great news for all those who have applied to the NRHM Rajasthan Recruitment 2016 that the Rajasthan NRHM Exam 2016 will be conducted on 27th February and 28th February 2016. We are here to make you aware that the NRHM Rajasthan Admit Card 2016 will be released on the official website before two to three days from the date of exam conduction. It is expected that the NRHM Rajasthan Call Letter 2016 will be updated on by 25th February 2016.

NRHM Rajasthan ANM GNM Admit Card 2016 Released, Rajasthan NRHM Admit Card 2016 Download Now

NRHM-Rajasthan-admit-card-2016After when the NRHM Rajasthan Declared the Rajasthan NRHM 2016 Hall Ticket, then the applicants have to follow the Career section and then after searching & clicking on the Admit card link, you will be provided with a request form. After filling and submitting the details in the request form, you will be made available with your Rajasthan NRHM 2016 Call Letter. From there you can save it and download it by taking the printout.

Check NRHM Rajasthan Recruitment 2016

Rajasthan NRHM Syllabus 2016:

To know about the post wise syllabus visit the official notification link given below and you all are suggested to prepare yourself as per the given topics given below for better outputs.

ANM & GNM Syllabus

  • Fundamentals of Nursing
  • First Aid
  • Environmental Hygiene
  • Nutrition
  • Health Education & Communication Skills
  • English
  • Mental Health
  • Psychology. ¬†Microbiology
  • Psychiatric Nursing
  • Anatomy & Physiology
  • Pediatric Nursing
  • Medical Surgical Nursing
  • Midwifery & Gynecological Nursing
  • Community Health Nursing
  • Sociology
  • Nursing Management
  • Personal Hygiene
  • Computers in Nursing

Pharmacist Syllabus

  • Pharmacology
  • Pharmaceutical Jurisprudence
  • Pharmacognosy
  • Commerce
  • Clinical Pathology
  • Pharmaceutics
  • Pharmaceutical Chemistry
  • Hospital & Clinical Pharmacy
  • Biochemistry
  • Health Education & Community Pharmacy
  • Accountancy
  • Human Anatomy & Physiology
  • Drug Store Management
  • Toxicology

Rajasthan NRHM Syllabus 2016

Rajasthan NRHM Exam Pattern 2016:

  • It is an Online Computer Exam
  • The question paper is of Objective Type
  • The Online Test covers 85% weightage of marks and the remaining 15% will be covered by the Interview.

Download NRHM Rajasthan Admit Card 2016

NRHM Rajasthan Call Letter 2016

All the applicants who have successfully applied to the NRHM Rajasthan Recruitment 2016, they all need to be stay alert and updated as the Rajasthan NRHM Call Letter 2016 will going to be released in the next two to three days. We are guessing that the NRHM Rajasthan Admit Card 2016 will be released by 25th February 2016 on

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *