NMHP Rajasthan Recruitment 2017: Directorate of Medical Health and Family Welfare Services and State Health Society Jaipur has released a notification for recruiting the 411 posts of the Psychiatrist, Community Mental Health Worker, and other vacancies. Those candidates who are interested and eligible can apply offline by downloading SHS Jaipur Job Application form 2017 from the official website that is rajswasthya.nic.in. The NRHM Rajasthan Vacancy 2017 is available from 18 February 2017. Interested candidates need to send duly filled application on or before 10 March 2017. The other details of NMHP Health Worker jobs 2017 are given below.
About NHRM: The National Rural Health Mission (NRHM), now under National Health Mission is an initiative undertaken by the government of India to address the health needs of underserved rural areas. Launched in April 2005 by Indian Prime Minister Manmohan Singh, the NRHM was initially tasked with addressing the health needs of 18 states that had been identified as having weak public health indicators.
NRHM Vacancy 2017 Details:
Name of Organization: Directorate of Medical Health and Family Welfare Services and State Health Society Jaipur
Official Website: rajswasthya.nic.in.
No. of Vacancy: 411 Posts
Name of the Posts:
- Psychiatrist: 31
- Clinical Psychologist: 61
- Psychiatric Social Worker: 33
- Psychiatric Nurse: 32
- Community Nurse: 30
- Monitoring & Evaluation Officer: 27
- Case Registry Assistant: 28
- Ward Assistant: 29
- Community Mental Health Worker: 140
Eligibility For National Mental Health Programme Vacancy 2017:
- Psychiatrist: MD in Psychiatry and experience of two years as a specialist.
- Clinical Psychologist: PG in Psychology or Applied Psychology Master of philosophy in mental health and social welfare.
- Psychiatric Social Worker: PG in mental health and psychiatric social work
- Psychiatric Nurse: B.Sc in nursing or PG Diploma in Psychiatric Nursing.
- Community Nurse: B.Sc in nursing and experience of two years in healthcare solutions
- Monitoring & Evaluation Officer: Should be a Graduate and experience of two years in healthcare solutions
- Case Registry & Ward Assistant: Higher Secondary and one year experience in healthcare solutions
- Community Mental Health Worker: Intermediate from a recognized board.
Age Limit: Refer to official notification for post wise age.
Dates for NRHM Rajasthan Recruitment 2017:
- Starting Date for Submission of Application: 18 February 2017
- Last date for Submission of Application: 10 March 2017
NMHP Psychiatrist Recruitment 2017: SHS Jaipur Vacancy, NRHM Rajasthan
Those candidates who are going to apply for the National Rural Health Mission Vacancy 2017 they can apply by downloading the NMHP Application Form 2017 from the official website that is rajswasthya.nic.in. The below steps are given to fill the form.
- First of all, visit the official website that is rajswasthya.nic.in.
- Go to the notification and click on the NMHP Recruitment 2017.
- Download the Application Form and take the printout of it.
- Now fill it by offline and attach the document and the DD in favor of Organization.
- Now sent the Application Form along with document and DD to the Postal Address.
The Office of State Nodal Officer (NMHP) & Superintendent,
Psychiatric Centre, Opposite Pink Square Mall, Govind Marg,
Sethi Colony, Jaipur-302004
Rs 700/- for the Posts:
- Clinical Psychologist
- Psychiatric Social Worker
- Psychiatric Nurse
Rs 500/- for the Posts:
- Community Nurse
- Monitoring & Evaluation Officer
- Case Registry Assistant
- Ward Assistant
- Community Mental Health Worker
Selection Process: The selection of the candidates will be based on the Academic Performance and Personal Interview.
Admit Card: The NMHP Admit Card will be available on the website. Candidates are advised to frequently check the official website.
NRHM Result 2017: The result of Rajasthan NMHP Programme 2017 will be declared after the selection process ended. Candidates can check their result on the website.
NRHM Jobs 2017:
The SHS Jaipur Recruitment 2017 has come up to recruiting candidates for various post in Health Department. Those candidates who are eligible and interested can apply by downloading the NMHP Vacancy Application Form 2017 from the official website that is rajswasthya.nic.in. For more query concerning NRHM Rajasthan Jobs 2017, you can contact us by commenting in our comment box.