NMHP Rajasthan Recruitment 2017: National Mental Health Programme, Rajasthan required workforce for 433 posts of Psychiatrist, Community Mental Health Worker and others. Organisation has released the notification for NMHP Rajswasthya Jobs 2017 on the official website rajswasthya.nic.in. The applications should reach the concerned department till the final date of 25th November 2017. This is a great chance for medical stream candidates who are qualified in the field of mental health and psychiatry. We are elaborating some important details for NMHP Rajasthan Vacancy 2017 in the undermentioned paragraphs. So aspirants are advised to read the full post.
Recognizing that Persons with mental illness constitute a vulnerable section of society and are subject to discrimination in our society. Persons with mental illness should be treated like other persons with health problems and the environment around them should be made conducive to facilitate recovery rehabilitation and full participation in society. The Government of India launched the National Mental Health Programme (NMHP) in 1982, keeping in view the heavy burden of mental illness in the community, and the absolute inadequacy of mental health care infrastructure in the country to deal with it.
NMHP Rajasthan Jobs 2017 Details
- Name of organisation: National Mental Health Programme, Rajswasthya
- Name of posts: Psychiatrist, Community Mental Health Worker and others
- No. of posts: 433
- Application mode: Offline
- Official website: rajswasthya.nic.in
NMHP Rajasthan Recruitment 2017 Post Wise Details
|Name of post||No. of vacancy||Salary offered|
|Clinical Psychologist||61||Rs. 30,000/-|
|Psychiatric Social Worker||33||Rs. 25,000/-|
|Psychiatric Nurse||33||Rs. 25,000/-|
|Community Nurse||33||Rs. 18,000/-|
|Monitoring & Evaluation Officer||34||Rs. 20,000/-|
|Case Registry Assistant||33||Rs. 8,000/-|
|Ward Assistant||33||Rs. 8,000/-|
|Community Mental Health Worker||140||Rs. 8,000/-|
NMHP Rajswasthya Vacancy 2017 Eligibility Criteria
- Psychiatrist: MD in Psychiatry or equivalent qualification from a MCI recognized institute. 2 years of working experience as specialist in a hospital is desirable.
- Clinical Psychologist: Post Graduate Degree in Psychology or Applied Psychology and a Master of Philosophy in medical & social psychology or Master of Philosophy in mental health and social psychology obtained after completion of a full time course of two years which includes supervised clinical training, approved and recognized by the Rehabilitation Council of India.
- Psychiatric Social Worker: Post graduate degree acquired after completion of course of study of minimum 2 years in psychiatric social work or mental health.
- Community Mental Health Worker: Intermediate or equivalent from a recognized institute/board.
- For educational conditions of other posts, refer to the official notification.
Age limit: Maximum age limit for Rajswasthya Recruitment 2017 has been provided in the table below.
|Name of post||Maximum age limit (In years)|
|Psychiatric Social Worker||45|
|Monitoring & Evaluation Officer||35|
|Case Registry Assistant||40|
|Community Mental Health Worker||40|
NMHP Rajswasthya Jobs 2017 Important Dates
- Advertisement release date: 13th November 2017
- Starting date of application process: 13th November 2017
- Last date of receipt of application: 25th November 2017
NMHP Rajasthan Recruitment 2017 – 433 Psychiatrist, Ward Assistant & Other Posts
This is an awesome chance for aspirants from the field of Psychiatry studies and specialisation to work with Rajasthan government in NMHP Rajasthan Vacancy 2017. The applications should reach the authority till the final date positively. Before proceeding to the application process, the aspirants need to check their eligibility. Candidates are advised to dispatch the application well before the last date to avoid hassles and postal delays. Aspirants should note that the job is only on contractual basis till 31st March 2018. Organisation reserves the right to increase the period as per the performance of the employee and other factors. Moreover, candidates can take help from the undermentioned guidelines to complete their registration successfully.
- Read the NMHP Rajasthan Jobs 2017 official notification released by the organisation.
- Now download and print the application form attached with the notification.
- Fill in the form with all the required details relevantly.
- Pin all the important supportive documents with the application.
- Attach the demand draft of the application fees.
- Keep a copy of DD and application with yourself for reference.
- Send the original application to the below mentioned postal address.
The State Nodal Officer (NMHP) & Superintendent,
Opposite Pink Square Mall,
Govind Marg, Sethi Colony, Jaipur – 302 004
Application fees: For posts 1, 2, 3 & 4 the application fees is Rs. 700/- and for posts 5, 6, 7, 8 & 9 Rs. 500/- has to be paid. Reservation is applicable as per government rules.
Documents required: Applicants should not forget to attach self attested copies of their ID & age proof, 10th & 12th mark sheets, graduation/diploma certificates and other relevant documents with the NMHP Rajasthan Recruitment 2017 application form.
Selection process: Suitable aspirants will be selected on the basis of their performance in written exam and/or interview.
NMHP Rajswasthya Vacancy 2017 Important Link
Official Advertisement + Application Form>> Click here
NMHP Rajasthan Jobs 2017
Aspirants who excel in the field of psychiatry and mental health can apply for NMHP Rajasthan Recruitment 2017. There are various posts open in this vacancy for psychiatrists, mental health workers, nurses etc. We have provided all the relevant information for NMHP Rajasthan Vacancy 2017 herein. However, the candidates can ask us questions related to this vacancy through the comments section underneath the post. Subscribe to our newsletter and notification and stay updated on the latest recruitment news.