NSIT Application Form 2017: Netaji Subhas Institute of Technology (NSIT) has invited application from the talented and skilled candidates for getting the admission in full-time Bachelor of Engineering (B.E) courses commencing in the session 2017-18. Those who want take admission in this repetitive organization they need to fill online NSIT UG Admission 2017 Application Form. You can find the online application at the official website that is nsit.ac.in/. NSIT, New Delhi conducts counseling for admission to all the B.E programs for Delhi and outside Delhi candidates for the academic session 2017-15 by merit list prepared by CBSE based on the JEE Main scores. You can check other details of NSIT Application form 2017 here also.
About NSIT: Netaji Subhas Institute of Technology (NSIT) is a very well-known engineering college in Delhi. This college is formerly known as Delhi Institute of Technology. NSIT Engineering College is affiliated to Delhi University. This Institute offers admission to candidates for the UG and PG courses. Admission process will be done by the JAC (Joint Admission Counseling).
The B.E Programs are offered in:
• Control Engineering Information Technology Manufacturing Processes
• Computer Engineering Instrumentation
• Electronics & Communication Engineering
• Automation Engineering
NSIT Application Form 2017 Details
Organization Name: Netaji Subhash Institute of Technology
Name of Examination: Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering
Exam Level: National Level
Exam Stream: Engineering Entrance Exam
Eligibility Criteria for NSIT Admission 2017
- Candidates have passed B.E. / B.Tech. Degree in Electronics & Communication/ Computer/Electronics/ Electrical Engineering / Instrumentation & Control Engineering from the University of Delhi or similar recognized University.
- Aspirants must have a valid GATE score.
- Students should have passed in the A.M.I.E. (India) Exam with a certificate /Grad. I.E.T.E. (India) AMIE (London) or any other examination in the concerned branch recognized as equal to B.E. degree by the University of Delhi.
- Age should be at least 21 years old.
- For full time sponsored aspirants, the experience period will be counted from the date of the B.E result announcement till 31st July.
- For the Part time M.Tech Program aspirant, The candidates need to have a minimum one year’s full-time work experience in a registered firm/company/govt. dept.
Important Dates to Remember
- Online Registration Starting Date: Last week of June 2017
- Submitting the registration-cum-counseling fee (Offline) Closing date: 2nd week of July 2017
- Online Submission of registration-cum-counseling fee: 3rd week of July 2017
- Choice filling Date: Third week of July 2017
NSIT Application Form 2017, NSIT UG Exam 2017 Online Registration
Online registration will be open till July 2017. Candidates are advised to fill the online application form carefully be reading instructions. Besides other parameters, the allotment of seat to a registered eligible candidate in various phases/rounds, except for “Open House counseling cum Admission and Active Wait List (if any),” will be made on the basis of the choices filled in by the candidate.
Candidates are required to report at the NSIT on the specified date and time (as per the Counseling schedule notified from time to time on the website http://www.nsit.nic.in) along with requisite admission fee in the form of a Demand Draft / Banker’s Cheque and original and attested copies of documents.
If a candidate does not report on the specified date and time along with all the requisite documents, his allotted seat shall be canceled and the candidate shall not have any claim on the allotted seat, whatsoever. Candidates are required to appear with the following photocopies of the certificate at the time of reporting and document verifications.
- Online Registration form attested by Principal of school last attended /Gazetted Officer
- Three passports sized photograph
- Date of Birth Certificate
- Fee payment receipt (original)
- Printout of filled choices
- Printout of JEE Main Admit Card and Score Card
- 12th or equivalent exam mark sheet
- Seat allotment letter
- Reserved category certificate (if applicable)
Application Fee: To participate in counseling student has to deposit 1000/-. Cash will be deposited through a Challan form available at the site nsit.nic.in at any branch of Andhra Bank. The cash can be transferred through NEFT (account transfer). Online Registration for the 2017 Session will start from June 2017 and will be ending in July 1st week. Online registration will be possible after depositing 1000/-. After payment you can register on NSIT website.
- Scheduled Castes (SC): 15 % of the total seats
- Scheduled Tribes (ST): 7.5 % of the total seats
- Other Backward Classes (OBC-NCL): 27% of the total seats
- Kashmiri Migrants Seats (KM): 01 (One) Seat
- Defence Category (CW): 5% of the total seats
- Differently Abled Persons (PD): 3% of the total seats
NSIT UG Rank List (JEE Main Rank List): For admissions in undergraduate engineering courses, the JEE Main rank list will be considered. Candidates will be eligible for the admissions as per the marks scored by them in the JEE Main entrance exam for the paper one.
NSIT Admission/Counselling Process: Admission will be given through the counseling process conducted by JAC (Joint Admission Counselling), Delhi. Counseling will be done through online process. Students who have paid the counselling-cum-registration fee will be eligible to participate in the counseling process.
NSIT 2017 Application Form:-
NSIT Application form 2017 are available here, applicants can get details about NSIT Application Form from here, Candidates can apply online in the June month 2017. Applicants are suggested that don’t wait for the last date apply as soon as possible.