NTPC is also known as National Thermal Power Corporation has invites online application for young and talented candidates for the posts of Assistant Chemist Trainee and Accountant Posts.
NTPC Online Application Form 2015:- An NTPC stand for National Thermal Power Corporation has announced online application form for various posts in Assistant Chemist Trainees (ACT) & Accountants vacancies. Candidates who are eligible and interested for NTPC Application form, can apply online at the NTPC official website www.ntpc.co.in from 20th January 2014 to 10th February 2014. For more details about NTPC Application Form 2015 such as education qualification, upper and lower age, application form and application fee are given below:
NTPC Online Application Form 2015 Details:-
Number of vacancies: 47
Name of Posts:
- Assistant Chemist Trainee (ACT): 09 Posts
- Accountant: 38 Posts
NTPC Online Application Form 2014 Education Qualification:-
In the NTPC application form education qualification is defined below by posts wise.
- For ACT post: passed in M.Sc in chemistry with minimum 60% marks in aggregate.
- For Accountant post: qualified Inter CA/ICWA.
- For ACT post: Age of candidates should have between 18 years to 27 years as on 10-02-2014.
- For Accountant post: Candidates must have age between 18 years to 30 years as on 10-02-2014.
- Starting date of Online Registration: 20-01-2014
- Last date for Online registration: 10-02-2014
- Downloading of Admit Card: 01-04-2014 to 13-04-2014
- Date of Online Test: 13-04-2014
NTPC Application Form 2015:-
Those who are eligible for this recruitment, and fulfill the criteria of these posts, they can apply online form from NTPC official website www.ntpccareers.net or www.ntpc.co.in. After filling online application form candidates have to take a print out of your application form for your future reference.
NTPC Application Form 2015 Fee Criteria:-
Those applicants who have interested in these posts they need to pay online application form fee. Application form fee is given below by posts wise:
- General and OBC category need to pay online application form fee is Rs.300/-.
- No application form fee for other caste such as SC/ ST/ PWD.
NTPC Selection Process:
Selection of candidates will be done based on the written test and personal interview.
NTPC Application Form 2014:-
Here NTPC Application Form 2014 is uploaded, candidates who are interested in ACT and Accountant Posts, they can apply online at ntpc.co.in.