NTPC Recruitment 2017: National Thermal Power Corporation Limited has recently published an employment notification regarding 69 Trainee Posts in the field of ITI and Lab Assistants. NTPC Limited Jobs 2017 are open for candidates to fill online application from 2nd December 2017 on their official website, ntpccareers.net. There is great opportunity for the youngsters to get started their career as NTPC Limited Trainee. Department invites NTPC Vacancy 2017 Application from eligible candidates till the last date of applying, which is 31st December 2017. All the details regarding the eligibility, educational qualifications, selection process and all other necessary information regarding the NTPC Trainee Recruitment 2017 will be shared with you in this article.
National Thermal Power Corporation Limited is an Indian Central Public Sector Undertaking which comes under the Ministry of Power of the Indian Government. It is engaged in the business of generation of electricity and allied activities. The incorporation of the company was under the Companies Act 1956.
NTPC Ltd Vacancy 2017 Details
Name of Company: National Thermal Corporation of India Limited
Official Website: ntpc.co.in
Number of Posts: 69
Name of Post: Trainees
|Name of Post||Number of Posts||Salary Offered|
Instrument Mechanic- 12
|Rs. 11,500 to 26,000/- Per Month|
|Assistant Trainee||Material & Store Keeper- 5||Rs. 11,500 to 26,000/- Per Month|
|Lab Assistant Trainee||Chemistry- 6||Rs. 11,500 to 26,000/- Per Month|
NTPC Limited Trainee Jobs 2017 Eligibility Criteria
- ITI Trainee Post: A candidate must have passed 10th and a full time regular ITI course in any of the trade mentioned above from any recognized institute.
- Asst Trainee: Passed 10th and a full time regular ITI course in any of the mentioned trades and English Typing above 30 WPM/ 150 keystrokes per minute.
For more details regarding the the qualifications of Lab asst post, please check out the official notification .
Age Limit: Maximum. 27 years.
NTPC Trainee Vacancy 2017 Important Dates
- Online application portal opened on: 2nd December 2017
- Last day for online application: 31st December 2017
How to Apply for NTPC Limited Recruitment 2017
The candidates who are interested in applying for the Assistant and ITI Trainee post at NTPC Ltd Recruitment 2017 can follow these steps to effectively fill and submit the online application form.
- Log on to the official career website of NTPC Ltd i.e. ntpccareers.net
- Select the link of your desired job.
- Read all the information in the official notification carefully.
- Then, click on apply online. Fill the form with required details and recheck it.
- Scan and upload the asked documents.
- Submit it online and take a printout for future reference.
NTPC Limited Trainee Selection Process: Candidates will be facing a written examination and an interview, and then will be selected on the basis of their performance in them.
NTPC Ltd Recruitment 2017 Important Links
Official Notification>> Click Here
Online Application Form>> Click here
NTPC Bhawan, SCOPE Complex,
Institutional Area, Lodhi Road,
New Delhi – 110003
National Thermal Power Corporation Limited Jobs 2017
This opportunity from NTPC Limited can prove to change the life of many youngsters. The ones who have their ITI regular courses in the trades given may sure fill the form. A government job in the emerging best thermal power plant can give scopes of new learning and a wonderful career experience. For more NTPC Ltd Jobs and Government Jobs Updates, subscribe our mail alert service on the top of the page. In case of any questions, ask us in the comment box.