NVS Noida Recruitment 2018: Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti will be released a new vacancy notification to select candidates at Non-Teaching Posts. NVS is undoubtedly a great department to work for and NVS Vacancies 2018 will be a life changing opportunity for a lot of candidates. The department has already rolled out the application forms for the latest NVS Noida Jobs 2018, which must be filled and submitted before the given deadline, which will be update soon. The application form is available via official website of the department at nvshq.org.
Navodaya Vidyalaya System is a unique experiment unparalleled in the annals of school education in India and elsewhere. Its significance lies in the selection of talented rural children as the target group and the attempt to provide them with quality education comparable to the best in a residential school system. Additional details regarding the new NVS Noida Recruitment 2018 such as vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process etc can be seen in the points given below:
SSC CHSL Application Form 2018[Show]
NVS Noida Vacancy 2018 Details
- Name of Organization– Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti
- Name of Post– Non-Teaching Posts
- Number of Posts– Approx 683 Vacancies
- Application Mode- Online
Distribution of Vacancy
|Post||No. Of Vacancy|
|Lower Division Clerk||07||01||01||01||10|
|LDC / Storekeeper||241||70||61||68||440|
|Female Staff Nurse||37||24||12||08||81|
Additional information regarding the newly offered posts can be seen in the below mentioned table:
|Name of Post||No. of Posts||Salary Offered|
|Audit Assistant||03||Rs 9,300-Rs 34,800 + GP of Rs 4,200|
|Female Staff Nurse||23||Rs 9,300-Rs 34,800 + GP of Rs 4,200|
|Stenographer||23||Rs 5,200-Rs 20,200 + GP of Rs 2,400|
|Catering Assistant||61||Rs 5,200-Rs 20,200 + GP of Rs 2,400|
|Lower Division Clerk (LDC)||68||Rs 5,200-Rs 20,200 + GP of Rs 1,900|
Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti Jobs 2018 Eligibility Criteria
The eligibility criteria for all the above given posts has been divided into two parts and can be seen in the below mentioned steps:
Age Limit– The below given table include post wise age distribution, let us take a look:
|Name of Post||Minimum Age||Maximum Age|
|Audit Assistant||18 Years||30 Years|
|Female Staff Nurse||18 Years||30 Years|
|Stenographer||18 Years||27 years|
|Catering Assistant||–||35 Years|
|Lower Division Clerk (LDC)||18 Years||27 Years|
|Category||Relaxation of Age|
|Scheduled Caste/ Scheduled Tribe||5 Years|
|Other Backward Classes||3 Years|
|NVS Employees/ Candidates with 3 years continuous service in Central Govt. Provided the posts are same or allied cadres||5 Years|
|Persons ordinarily domiciled in State of Jammu & Kashmir during 1.1.1980 to 31.12.1989||5 Years|
|Persons with disabilities
(ii) OBC (NCL)
Educational Qualification– The educational qualification differs according to the post, which can be seen in the points mentioned below:
- For Catering Assistant Post- A candidate must have passed his/her Senior Secondary Examination (12th pass) or equivalent along with 3 Years Diploma in Catering or equivalent to apply for this post.
- For Lower Division Clerk (LDC) Post- An individual should have passed Senior Secondary Examination (12th Pass) or equivalent with at least 50% marks along with a minimum of 30 WPM in English Typing or 25 WPM in Hindi Typing to apply for this post.
Additional information regarding the new NVC Vacancies 2018 can simply be checked out vis official notification link given below.
Navodaya Vidyalaya Noida Vacancies 2018 Important dates
- Starting Date of Application Process- Update Soon
- Last Date of Application Process: Update Soon
- Tentative Date of Online Computer Based Test: Update Soon
NVS Noida Recruitment 2018: How to apply for Non-Teaching Posts
To apply for any of these posts, every candidate will have to follow online application process via official website of the department (nvshq.org) before given last date that is extended now. Moreover, candidates can also follow the given steps to go through the application process:
- Visit the official website of department at nvshq.org.
- Search for the relevant link of the job for which you want to apply.
- Read all the given instructions and guidelines carefully.
- Start filling your application form with all of your genuine details.
- Recheck the form after filling it completely.
- Submit it and take a printout of final application form for future references.
NVS Noida Jobs 2018 Application Fee
All the General and OBC candidates will have to pay application fee according to the following table:
|Post Name||Application Fee|
|Staff Nurse, Audit Assistant, Hindi Translator||Rs 1,000|
|Catering Assistant, Stenographer||Rs 7,50|
|Lower Division Clerk (LDC), Storekeeper||Rs 7,50|
|Lab Assistant||Rs 7,50|
Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti Recruitment 2018 Important Links
Official Notification >> Check Here
Apply Online >> Click Here
NVS Non-Teaching Vacancies 2018 Selection Process
All the candidates will be selected entirely on the basis of their performance in:
- Written Examination/Interview
You may check the detail of exam pattern and syllabus from here given link.
NVS Noida Jobs 2018
Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti has Offered a fabulous job opportunity for all the eligible individuals via its NVS Noida Recruitment 2018, by which they can all get a chance to make their future secure. We have shown each and every essential detail regarding NVS Noida Vacancies 2018 in the aforementioned article, still you are completely free to ask your every query in the comment section given below.