OJEE Application Form 2017: The Odisha JEE Application Form 2017 is now available for all B.Tech/M.Tech/MBA/MCA/B.Farm and all courses. The online process of Odisha Joint Entrance Exam 2017 Registration starts from 3 February 2017 and ends on 10 March 2017. Those students who are seeking admission through Odisha JEE Exam they can now apply on the website ojee.nic.in. Odisha JEE 2017 exam will be conducted on the 14th May 2017 for admissions in various State Colleges of Odisha. The admissions in engineering colleges of Odisha will be done on the basis of JEE Main 2017 scores but the test will be conducted for admissions to other courses. All other information of Odisha JEE Admission Application Form 2017 is given below.
OJEE Application Form 2017: Odisha Joint Entrance Examination (OJEE 2017) is the state level entrance test of Odisha which is controlled by the state government of Odisha. This entrance test is conducted for the admission to various courses in the private and the governmental medical, engineering and management institutions of Odisha. Odisha JEE Application form 2017 offers admission to lateral entry courses of engineering/pharmacy/MCA. OJEE Form 2017 also provides entry to firsts year master degree courses in MCA, MBA/M.Tech/M.Pharma/M.Arch/M.Plan. Candidates are advised to fill the Application Form of OJEE 2017 before the last date.
Odisha JEE Application Form 2017 Details:
Conducting Authority: Odisha Joint Entrance Examination Committee
Name of Exam: Odisha Joint Entrance Exam 2017
Also Called: OJEE 2017 or Odisha JEE 2017
Level of Exam: State Level
Courses Offered: B. Pharma, B.Tech., MBBS, Horticulture (B. Sc.) and LEET
Mode of Paper: Pen & Paper mode.
Eligibility Criteria for Odisha JEE Application 2017:
|Programmes||General||SC/ST||Qualifying Examination & Subjects|
|BAMS and BHMS||50%||40%||Passed 10+2 examination of CHSE, Odisha or equivalent with Physics, Chemistry, and Biology.|
|B Planning||45%||40%||Same as B.Tech|
|B.Pharma||45%||40%||10+2 passed with Physics, Chemistry and any one (Mathematics, Biology, BioTech, Technical Vocational Subject, Electronics, Computer Science, IT, Statistics, Geology )|
|LE B.Tech||45%||40%||Passed 3-years diploma in appropriate branch of engineering/technology.|
|LE Pharma||45%||40%||Diploma in Pharmacy|
|MCA||50%||45%||Bachelor degree (BCA, BSc (IT/CS/IST/ITM)) in any stream passed with Mathematics at 12th level or at graduation level.|
|M.Tech/M.Arch/ M.Plan /M.Pharma||50%||45%|
- For M.Tech, students should be passed/appearing for bachelor degree examination (B.Tech).
- For M Pharm, students should be passed/appearing for bachelor’s degree in pharmacy
- For M.Arch, bachelor’s degree in architecture.
- For M.Plan, students should be passed in bachelor’s degree in Economics, Geography, Sociology, Anthropology, Environmental Science, Statistics, Social works with specialization in Community Development and Rural Development.
Important dates of OJEE Application Form 2017:
- Online Process Starts: 3 February 2017
- Online OJEE Application form 2017 deadline: 10 March 2017
- Deadline for receiving of printout of Confirmation page: 15 March 2017
- Admit Card Availability: 20 April 2017
- Exam Date: 14 May 2017
- OJEE 2017 Result Declaration: June 2017 (Tentative)
Odisha Joint Entrance Examination Form 2017: Apply Online for OJEE 2017 till 10 March
Candidates who want to take admission in various colleges of Odisha state they need to send application form through the online mode on or before the last date that is 10 March 2017. You may follow some steps to apply online for OJEE 2017.
- OJEE 2017 Application process will be made in online mode.
- Candidates are required to visit the official website i.e. www.ojee.nic.in.
- There you will find six links of application forms according to the course.
- Click on the particular link as per their desiring programme.
- Once you filled the OJEE Application form 2017, please note down your registration number and application number for further use.
- After that, you will be asked to upload the necessary images including your photograph, signature and left thumb impression for completion of Odisha JEE 2017 Application Form.
- After that, make the payment of requisite amount through Debit/Credit Card or Net Banking.
- In last, take the printout of the confirmation page OJEE 2017 Application form.
OJEE Application Form 2017 Fees:
- For BAMS & BHMS/Pharmacy/Pharmacy: Rs.1000/-
- For Lateral Entry (Engineering, Pharma): Rs.1000/-
- For MCA/MBA/Lateral Entry-MCA: Rs.1000/-
- For M.Tech/M.Tech(PT)/M.Arch/M.Pharma: Rs.1000/-
- For MBA & MCA, MBA and Lateral Entry-MCA, MBA and PGA: Rs.1500/-
- For Integrated MBA: Rs.1000/-
Odisha JEE 2017 Exam pattern:
OJEE 2017 is the pen and paper based examination. The question paper of Odisha JEE Exam 2017 will consist of 60 MCQs (multiple choice questions) types. There will be four options for each question, and out of which only one option is correct. Each correct answer will be awarded 4 marks while for every incorrect answer 1 mark will be deducted as the negative marking. The duration of the examination will vary from course to course. The exam duration will be of 1 hour or 2 hours.
OJEE Result 2017: The result will be declared after the whole process of OJEE Application form 2017 and the OJEE Exam 2017. OJEE result 2017 will be announced in the first week of June 2017 tentatively. The merit list will be made on the basis of the marks scored by all the candidates. Candidate can check the result on the official site.
Odisha Joint Entrance Examination Application Form 2017
The Odisha Joint Entrance Exam 2017 is a very good opportunity for the candidate who wants the admission in the colleges of Odisha state. The OJEE Application form 2017 can be filled on the official website of Odisha JEE. The above information is enough to apply for the examination. For more information kindly keep in touch with us.