- ONGC Apprentices: 5724 Posts (Last Date: 3.11.2017)
- ONGC Security Officer: 9 Post (Last Date: 04.11.2017)
ONGC Recruitment 2017: Oil and Natural Gas Corporation (ONGC) limited of India has released an official notification to recruit a total number of 5724 candidates at Apprentices Posts in different sectors. The department has already rolled out the application forms, which must be filled and submitted via offline process before the given deadline at 03rd November 2017. ONGC is undoubtedly one of the giant government organisations of the country and the ONGC Recruitment 2017 is offering a ravishing career opportunity for every eligible individual. All the ONGC Jobs Application Form for every trade can be downloaded from the official website of the department at ongcindia.com.
The Oil and Natural Gas Corporation is also known as the Maharatna of the nation and is the largest producer of crude oil and natural gas in India. The department contributes around 70 percent of the Indian oil domestic production. The crude oil is the raw material used by downstream companies such as IOC, BPCL and HPCL to produce petroleum products like Petrol, Diesel, Kerosene, Naphtha, and Cooking Gas-LPG. Additional information regarding the ONGC Recruitment 2017 such as vacancy details, eligibility criteria, how to apply and much more can clearly be seen in the below mentioned points.
ONGC Vacancy 2017 Details
- Name of Department– Oil and Natural Gas Corporation
- Name of Post– Trade Apprentices
- Number of Posts– 5724 Posts
- Apply Mode: Offline
- Official Website: ongcindia.com
ONGC Apprentices Recruitment 2017 is undoubtedly a ravishing opportunity for all the eligible individuals to grab an opportunity in the government sector of India. The department has already rolled out the application forms, which can be filled up via online application mode. In simple words, we can say that ONGC Apprentices Jobs 2017 is one of the great career options one can find in the government sector of India. A detailed description of ONGC Vacancy 2017 according to the location can be seen in the table given below:
|Name of Department||No. of Posts|
|ONGC Agartala||187 Posts|
|ONGC Ahmedabad||486 Posts|
|ONGC Ankleshwar||506 Posts|
|ONGC Bokaro||47 Posts|
|ONGC Cambay||115 Posts|
|ONGC Chennai||138 Posts|
|ONGC Dehradun||367 Posts|
|ONGC Delhi||284 Posts|
|ONGC Goa||28 Posts|
|ONGC Hazira||181 Posts|
|ONGC Jodhpur||49 Posts|
|ONGC Jorhat||224 Posts|
|ONGC Kakinada||104 Posts|
|ONGC Karaikal||275 Posts|
|ONGC Kolkata||78 Posts|
|ONGC Mehsana||450 Posts|
|ONGC Mumbai||560 Posts|
|ONGC Nazira||782 Posts|
|ONGC Rajahmundry||385 Posts|
|ONGC Silchar||78 Posts|
|ONGC Uran||120 Posts|
|ONGC Vadodara||280 Posts|
Note:- More detailed description of the new Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Recruitment 2017 according to the trade or discipline can be seen in the official notification link given below.
ONGC Recruitment 2017: ONGC (Oil and Natural Gas Corporation) has offered great opportunities for many individuals via its ONGC Vacancies 2017, which include many opportunities at Accountant, Cabin/Room Attendant, Electrician, Fitter, Electronics Mechanic, House Keeper, Instrument Mechanic, Laboratory Assistant, Library Assistant and many other posts. Hence, all the candidates, who desire to be a part of this highly reputed organization are suggested to complete the application process for ONGC Recruitment 2017 before the above mentioned deadline.
ONGC Apprentice Recruitment 2017 Eligibility Criteria
Just like any other Government recruitment process, ONGC has also fixed an eligibility criteria, which must be satisfied before apply for any post. The eligibility criteria of the ONGC Jobs 2017 can be divided into two parts:
The age limit to apply for the posts as per the category can be seen in the table given below:
|General||18 – 24 Years|
|OBC||18 – 27 Years|
|SC/ST||18 – 29 Years|
|PWD (SC/ST)||18 – 39 Years|
|PWD (OBC Non-Creamy Layer)||18 – 37 Years|
Educational Qualification: The Educational Qualification required to apply for all the disciplines can be seen in the below mentioned table:
|Name of Trade/Discipline||Essential Qualification|
|Accountant||Passed 12th class examination under 10+2 system of education with Commerce & Maths
Full time regular B.Com Graduates
|Cabin/Room Attendant||Passed 10th class examination under 10+2 system of education or its equivalent
Trade Certificate in Cabin/Room Attendant
|Computer Operator and Programming Assistant||Trade Certificate in COPA trade|
|Draughtsman (Civil)||Trade Certificate in Draughtsman (Civil)|
|Electrician||Trade Certificate in Electrician trade|
|Electronics Mechanic||Trade Certificate in Electronics Mechanic trade|
|Fitter||Trade Certificate in Fitter trade|
|House Keeper (Corporate)||Passed 10th class examination under 10+2 system of education or its equivalent.|
|Information Technology and Electronics System Maintenance||Trade Certificate in IT&ESM trade
Trade Certificate in Electronics 14 Mechanic Trade
|Instrument Mechanic||Trade Certificate in Instrument Mechanic|
|Laboratory Assistant (Chemical Plant)||3 Years Full Time BSC in (Physics/ Chemistry)
Trade Certificate in Laboratory Assistant (Chemical Plant)
|Library Assistant||Passed 12th class examination under 10+2 system of education or its equivalent|
|Machinist/Turner||Trade Certificate in Machinist trade/Turner Trade|
|Mechanic (Motor Vehicle)||Trade Certificate in Mechanic Motor Vehicle trade|
|Mechanic Diesel||Trade Certificate in Mechanic Diesel trade|
|Refrigeration and Air Conditioning Mechanic||Trade Certificate in Mechanic Refrigeration and Air Conditioning|
|Secretarial Assistant||Passed 12th class examination under 10+2 system of education or its equivalent
Trade Certificate in Secretarial Assistant
|Store Keeper||Passed 10th class examination under 10+2 system of education or its equivalent|
|Surveyor||Trade Certificate in Surveyor trade|
|Welder (Gas & Electric)||Trade Certificate in Welder trade|
Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Job 2017 Important Dates
- Starting Date of Submitting Application Form- 16th October 2017
- Last Date of Submitting Application Form- 03rd November 2017
ONGC Recruitment 2017 Application Form – 5724 Vacancies
To apply for any of the above mentioned posts, a candidate will have to download the application form from the official website of the department and must fill it up with all of his/her genuine details. Moreover, the candidates can also follow the steps given below to apply for any post:
How to Fill ONGC Recruitment 2017 Application Form
- Visit the official website at ongcindia.com
- Download the application form via the given official notification link.
- Read all the given guidelines carefully and start filling the form.
- After filling it up completely, every candidate will have to send the form along with all the required documents to the postal address of the respective department given in the official notification.
ONGC Apprentice Jobs 2017 Important Links
Documents Required with ONGC Apprentice Vacancy Application Form 2017
- All the candidates must possess an active email id and mobile number.
- An Aadhar Card is required to apply for any of the posts (except for the candidates from Assam, Manipur and Jammu & Kashmir)
- Photo Copies required along with the application form include:
- Copy of Consolidated Mark sheet/ last mark sheet of essential qualification obtained. If the Institute / University assigns grades, conversion certificate if any, from respective University/College for calculating percentage of marks.
- D.O.B document – 10th Standard certificate or Birth Certificate issued by the Municipality or such appropriate authority.
- Passport size photograph
- Caste certificate in the prescribed format in support of the claim of belonging to SC/ST/OBC duly issued by competent authority (if applicable)
- Certificate of Physical Challenge (if applicable)
ONGC Vacancy 2017 Selection Procedure
- The candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of the marks obtained in the qualifying examination.
- The shortlisted candidates will be offered posts on the basis of Merit List.
- A Medical Certificate of fitness for Apprenticeship Training in ONGC, in original, shall be required to be submitted at the time of joining the Apprenticeship Training from a Registered Medical Officer/ Practitioner giving complete name, address and registration number of the medical authority.
Contact Details of Oil and Natural Gas Corporation India
Oil and Natural Gas Corporation (India) Limited
Fax No: 011-261 29091
Email Id: email@example.com
Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Jobs 2017
The ONGC Recruitment 2017 has offered a fabulous opportunity for all the eligible candidates to grow with one of the most reputed government organizations in India. We have mentioned all the essential details regarding ONGC Vacancies 2017 in the above mentioned article, still you are free to ask any of your queries in the comment section below. You can also subscribe us to get all the details regarding ONGC Apprentices Vacancy 2017 in India.
ONGC Recruitment 2017: Oil & Natural Gas Corporation has invited applications for 9 posts of Security Officers. The advertisement for ONGC Jobs 2017 has been uploaded on the official site ongcindia.com. Interested aspirants can apply for this post till the final date 4th November 2017. All the relevant details for ONGC Vacancy 2017 can be found in this post.
About ONGC: Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited (ONGC) is an Indian multinational oil and gas company headquartered in Dehradun, Uttarakhand, India. It is a Public Sector Undertaking (PSU) of the Government of India, under the administrative control of the Ministry of Petroleum and Natural Gas. It is India’s largest oil and gas exploration and production company.
ONGC Jobs 2017 Details
Name of organisation: Oil & Natural Gas Corporation of India
Name of post: Security Officer
No. of posts: 09
Application mode: Online
Official site: ongcindia.com
ONGC Security Officer Recruitment 2017 Eligibility Criteria
Educational qualification: Post Graduate Degree with 2 years service with either Armed Forces or Central Police Organisation.
Age limit: General candidates should not be more than 30 years of age. OBC aspirants have age limit of 33 years. PWD should be less than 40 years of age.
ONGC Vacancy 2017 Important Dates
- Starting date to apply online: 16th October 2017
- Closing date for application: 4th November 2017
- Tentative date for Computer Based Test: 26th November 2017
ONGC Recruitment 2017 – 9 Security Officer Posts, Apply Online
Oil & Natural Gas Corporation has provided a good opportunity for enthusiastic aspirants who have experience with armed forces or police. They can apply online for ONGC Recruitment 2017 till the aforementioned due date. We are providing the procedure to successfully submit the online application below.
- Read the notification thoroughly.
- Visit the online application page.
- Read the instructions on the application page.
- Click on “Create new user”
- Enter the correct mobile number to receive the OTP.
- Follow the mentioned process and fill in the application form.
- Submit the form and take a printout.
Application fees: General & OBC candidates have to pay the fees of Rs. 500/-. There is no fees for SC/ST, PWD category candidates.
Selection process: The applicants will be selected on the basis of their performance in the Computer Based Test.
ONGC Security Officer Jobs 2017 Important Links
ONGC Vacancy 2017
This is a great opportunity for candidates who dream of working as a security officer in a reputed government organisation. The applications for ONGC Security Officer Jobs 2017 is open. Candidates can fill the applications online. We have covered all the details for ONGC Recruitment 2017 herein. For any queries, contact us through the comments. Don’t forget to subscribe to our notifications and newsletters.