ONGC Recruitment 2018: Oil and Natural Gas Corporation (ONGC) limited of India will be released an official notification to recruit various number of candidates at Apprentices Posts in different sectors. The department has already rolled out the application forms, which must be filled and submitted via offline process before the given deadline. ONGC is undoubtedly one of the giant government organizations of the country and the ONGC Recruitment 2018 is offering a ravishing career opportunity for every eligible individual. All the ONGC Jobs Application Form for every trade can be downloaded from the official website of the department at ongcindia.com.
NOTE: There is no ongoing vacancy. We have mentioned details according to the previous vacancy. Also, we are not saying that same post recruitment will open so you need to wait till the official announcement.
The Oil and Natural Gas Corporation is also known as the Maharatna of the nation and is the largest producer of crude oil and natural gas in India. The department contributes around 70 percent of the Indian oil domestic production. The crude oil is the raw material used by downstream companies such as IOC, BPCL and HPCL to produce petroleum products like Petrol, Diesel, Kerosene, Naphtha, and Cooking Gas-LPG. Additional information regarding the ONGC Recruitment 2018 such as vacancy details, eligibility criteria, how to apply and much more can clearly be seen in the below mentioned points.
ONGC Vacancy 2018 Details
- Name of Department– Oil and Natural Gas Corporation
- Name of Post– Trade Apprentices
- Number of Posts– Various
- Apply Mode: Offline
- Official Website: ongcindia.com
ONGC Apprentices Recruitment 2018 is undoubtedly a ravishing opportunity for all the eligible individuals to grab an opportunity in the government sector of India. The department has already rolled out the application forms, which can be filled up via online application mode. In simple words, we can say that ONGC Apprentices Jobs 2018 is one of the great career options one can find in the government sector of India. A detailed description of ONGC Vacancy 2018 according to the location can be seen in the table given below:
|Name of Department||No. of Posts|
Note:- More detailed description of the new Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Recruitment 2018 according to the trade or discipline can be seen in the official notification link given below.
ONGC Recruitment 2018: ONGC (Oil and Natural Gas Corporation) has offered great opportunities for many individuals via its ONGC Vacancies 2018, which include many opportunities at Accountant, Cabin/Room Attendant, Electrician, Fitter, Electronics Mechanic, House Keeper, Instrument Mechanic, Laboratory Assistant, Library Assistant and many other posts. Hence, all the candidates, who desire to be a part of this highly reputed organization are suggested to complete the application process for ONGC Recruitment 2018 before the above mentioned deadline.
ONGC Apprentice Recruitment 2018 Eligibility Criteria
Just like any other Government recruitment process, ONGC has also fixed an eligibility criteria, which must be satisfied before apply for any post. The eligibility criteria of the ONGC Jobs 2017 can be divided into two parts:
The age limit to apply for the posts as per the category can be seen in the table given below:
|General||18 – 24 Years|
|OBC||18 – 27 Years|
|SC/ST||18 – 29 Years|
|PWD (SC/ST)||18 – 39 Years|
|PWD (OBC Non-Creamy Layer)||18 – 37 Years|
Educational Qualification: The Educational Qualification required to apply for all the disciplines can be seen in the below mentioned table:
|Name of Trade/Discipline||Essential Qualification|
|Accountant||Passed 12th class examination under 10+2 system of education with Commerce & Maths
Full time regular B.Com Graduates
|Cabin/Room Attendant||Passed 10th class examination under 10+2 system of education or its equivalent
Trade Certificate in Cabin/Room Attendant
|Computer Operator and Programming Assistant||Trade Certificate in COPA trade|
|Draughtsman (Civil)||Trade Certificate in Draughtsman (Civil)|
|Electrician||Trade Certificate in Electrician trade|
|Electronics Mechanic||Trade Certificate in Electronics Mechanic trade|
|Fitter||Trade Certificate in Fitter trade|
|House Keeper (Corporate)||Passed 10th class examination under 10+2 system of education or its equivalent.|
|Information Technology and Electronics System Maintenance||Trade Certificate in IT&ESM trade
Trade Certificate in Electronics 14 Mechanic Trade
|Instrument Mechanic||Trade Certificate in Instrument Mechanic|
|Laboratory Assistant (Chemical Plant)||3 Years Full Time BSC in (Physics/ Chemistry)
Trade Certificate in Laboratory Assistant (Chemical Plant)
|Library Assistant||Passed 12th class examination under 10+2 system of education or its equivalent|
|Machinist/Turner||Trade Certificate in Machinist trade/Turner Trade|
|Mechanic (Motor Vehicle)||Trade Certificate in Mechanic Motor Vehicle trade|
|Mechanic Diesel||Trade Certificate in Mechanic Diesel trade|
|Refrigeration and Air Conditioning Mechanic||Trade Certificate in Mechanic Refrigeration and Air Conditioning|
|Secretarial Assistant||Passed 12th class examination under 10+2 system of education or its equivalent
Trade Certificate in Secretarial Assistant
|Store Keeper||Passed 10th class examination under 10+2 system of education or its equivalent|
|Surveyor||Trade Certificate in Surveyor trade|
|Welder (Gas & Electric)||Trade Certificate in Welder trade|
Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Job 2018 Important Dates
- Starting Date of Submitting Application Form- Update Soon
- Last Date of Submitting Application Form- Update Soon
ONGC Recruitment 2018 Application Form – Various Vacancies
To apply for any of the above mentioned posts, a candidate will have to download the application form from the official website of the department and must fill it up with all of his/her genuine details. Moreover, the candidates can also follow the steps given below to apply for any post:
How to Fill ONGC Recruitment 2018 Application Form
- Visit the official website at ongcindia.com
- Download the application form via the given official notification link.
- Read all the given guidelines carefully and start filling the form.
- After filling it up completely, every candidate will have to send the form along with all the required documents to the postal address of the respective department given in the official notification.
ONGC Apprentice Jobs 2018 Important Links
Official Notification >> Check Here
Download Application Form >> Click Here
Documents Required with ONGC Apprentice Vacancy Application Form 2018
- All the candidates must possess an active email id and mobile number.
- An Aadhar Card is required to apply for any of the posts (except for the candidates from Assam, Manipur and Jammu & Kashmir)
- Photo Copies required along with the application form include:
- Copy of Consolidated Mark sheet/ last mark sheet of essential qualification obtained. If the Institute / University assigns grades, conversion certificate if any, from respective University/College for calculating percentage of marks.
- D.O.B document – 10th Standard certificate or Birth Certificate issued by the Municipality or such appropriate authority.
- Passport size photograph
- Caste certificate in the prescribed format in support of the claim of belonging to SC/ST/OBC duly issued by competent authority (if applicable)
- Certificate of Physical Challenge (if applicable)
ONGC Vacancy 2018 Selection Procedure
- The candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of the marks obtained in the qualifying examination.
- The shortlisted candidates will be offered posts on the basis of Merit List.
- A Medical Certificate of fitness for Apprenticeship Training in ONGC, in original, shall be required to be submitted at the time of joining the Apprenticeship Training from a Registered Medical Officer/ Practitioner giving complete name, address and registration number of the medical authority.
Contact Details of Oil and Natural Gas Corporation India
Oil and Natural Gas Corporation (India) Limited
Fax No: 011-261 29091
Email Id: firstname.lastname@example.org
Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Jobs 2018
The ONGC Recruitment 2018 is going to offered a fabulous opportunity for all the eligible candidates to grow with one of the most reputed government organizations in India. We have mentioned all the essential details regarding ONGC Vacancies 2018 in the above mentioned article, still you are free to ask any of your queries in the comment section below. You can also subscribe us to get all the details regarding ONGC Apprentices Vacancy 2017 in India.