- ONGC Recruitment 2017: 85 Assistant, Technician Posts
- ONGC Recruitment 2017:15 Jr assistant, Technician Posts
ONGC Recruitment 2017: The Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited, Gujarat has announced a notification regarding the ONGC Vacancy 2017 for 85 Junior Assistant Operator, Junior Roustabout & Various other posts. Eligible and interested candidates are invited to register online for the ONGC Vacancy 2017 on or before 15 March 2017. You can fill online application for ONGC Jr Assistant Vacancy 2017 through the official website ONGC that is ongcindia.com. The other details of ONGC Jobs 2017 are given below, Kindly go through it.
ONGC Vacancy 2017 Details:
Name of Organization: Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Ltd
Official Website: ongcindia.com
Job Location: Mumbai
No. of Vacancies: 85 Posts
Name of Posts:
A-II level(Regular): 29 Posts
- Assistant Technician(Boiler)
- Marine Radio Assistant Gd.III
- Jr. Assistant (Steno- English)
- Assistant Technician(Instrumentation)
A-I level (Regular): 56 Posts
- Junior Assistant(Materials Management)
- Junior Slinger Cum Rigger
- Junior Assistant Operator (Heavy Equipment)
- Jr. Roustabout
Academic Qualification ONGC Recruitment 2017:
- Junior Assistant Operator: High School or Class X Equivalent Board Examinations with Driving License for Heavy Vehicle.
- Junior Roustabout: High School or Class X Equivalent Board Examination with 1 year of Experience in Lashing, Loading & Unloading cargo and painting of ships/boats.
Age Limit: The Age limit should be 18 to 30 years.
ONGC Technician Jobs Important Dates:
- Starting Date of Submission of Online Applications Form: 9 February 2017
- Last Date for Submission of ONGC Recruitment Online Applications Form: 15 March 2017
- Tentative Date Of Written Test: 2 April 2017
ONGC Recruitment 2017, Apply Online for Assistant and Technician Vacancies
The eligible candidate and interested candidate for ONGC Recruitment can apply online by visiting the official website Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited before the vacancy expires. All candidate needs to know that before applying online candidate should have scanned copy of all important document for uploading in ONGC application form.
Steps to follow for filling ONGC Application Form 2017:
- First of all, Open the ONGC official website that is ongcindia.com.
- Go on career option and click on notices.
- Then click on the official notification for ONGC Recruitment Form.
- After meeting all the eligibility criteria, click on the Apply Online Link
- Fill all the necessary details and upload all important document which is needed.
- Then click on the submit button and make the online payment.
- Take the printout of filled ONGC Application Form for further reference.
Application Fee: Candidates Have to Pay Rs.300/- through Challan. SC/ST/PWD/Ex-Servicemen candidates are exempted from paying any fee.
Selection Process: The selection of candidates will be based on Physical Test, Written Test & Academic Performance as per norms of ONGC. Physical test will be organized for the shortlisted candidates.
ONGC Technician Admit Card: The admit card is very important to get access to the examination center. The ONGC Admit card will be delivered to the candidates before 1 month of ONGC Examination 2017. Candidates are advised to download the admit card from the ONGC official website.
ONGC Result 2017: The result will be declared after the process of Examination and Interview. The result will be checked by the candidates by visiting the official site of ONGC that is ongcindia.com.
ONGC Recruitment 2017: The Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited, Gujarat has announced a notification regarding the ONGC Vacancy 2017 for 15 Junior Assistant, Assistant Technician & Junior Assistant Technician Posts. Eligible and interested candidates are invited to register online for the ONGC Recruitment 2017 Online Application Form in between the dates 30th January to 06th March 2017 at the official web portal of ONGC India i.e. ongcindia.com/. More details about the ONGC Junior Assistant Jobs 2017 like eligibility criteria, pay scale, selection process, how to apply etc are given below.
About ONGC: The Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited (ONGC), headquartered in Dehradun, India, is an Indian multinational oil and gas company. A Public Sector Undertaking (PSU) of the Government of India, it is under the governmental control of Ministry of Petroleum and Natural Gas, India. ONGC is India’s largest oil and gas exploration and production company. The ONGC produces around 69% of India’s total crude oil, which constitutes around 30% of the total demand of the country and is around 62% of its natural gas.
ONGC Vacancy 2017 Details:
Name of the Department: Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited
Job Location: Delhi & Dehradun (Uttarakhand)
Total No. of Posts: 15 Vacancies
Name of the Post:
- Junior Assistant: 11 Posts
- Assistant Technician: 02 Posts
- Junior Assistant Technician: 02 Posts
Educational Qualification: Candidates should have 10th / 12th pass / Diploma / Graduation.
Age Limit: Candidates minimum age limit is 18 years and maximum age limit is 30 years.
- Junior Assistant & Junior Assistant Technician: Rs. 11000-24000/-
- Assistant Technician: Rs. 12000-27000/-
- Starting Date of online registration: 30th January 2017
- Last Date of online registration: 06th March 2017
- Date of written examination: 02nd April 2017
ONGC Recruitment 2017 Online Application Form, 15 Assistant Technician, Junior Assistant, & Junior Assistant Technician Vacancies in Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited
Candidates informed that they must need to submit their ONGC Recruitment 2017 Online Application Form for registering themselves for the recruitment participation. The candidates can apply online for the ONGC Jobs 2017 by following ongcindia.com on for before 06th March 2017 and suggest that submit the online applications without waiting for the last date to stay away from the issues cause due to heavy visitor traffic as the last date comes near, as the last date approaches near, in some cases the server slows down.
- Open the ONGC official website ongcindia.com/.
- Go on career and click on notices.
- Click the official notification for the given post
- After meeting the eligibility, click on Apply Online Link
- Submit the online application form after completely filling it and attaching necessary documents.
Selection Process for ONGC Recruitment 2017: The selection of the candidates will be made on the basis of Written Test & Academic Performance:
Registration Fee: Candidates need to pay Rs.300/- through Challan in ONGC Power Jyoti A/C No 30827318409 of SBI, Tel Bhavan, Dehradun. SC/ST/PWD/Ex-Servicemen candidates are exempted from paying any fee.
ONGC Jobs 2017
Candidates suggest that they should recheck their filled online form before finally submitting the ONGC Vacancy 2017 Online Application Form. There are total 15 vacancies for Assistant Technician, Junior Assistant, & Junior Assistant Technician. Candidates should have to submit the ONGC Jobs 2017 Online Form on or before 06.03.2017. We hope you will apply for ONGC Recruitment 2017 with comfort but if, you face any problem then tell us by using the comment box.