ONGC Scholarship 2015: The Oil and Natural Gas Corporation of India (ONGC) has broadcasted a notification about ONGC Scholarships 2015 for the meritorious SC/ST students. In this scheme ONGC will be providing 500 scholarships from various streams to the students belonging to the SC/ST category. With this the students will get monetary help in paying the fees of their colleges. The SC/ST students can apply for this ONGC Scholarship by sending an application form (offline mode), which must reach the office on or before 15 November 2015. The students can look for this notification on the official website of ONGC i.e. ongcindia.com/. We have also provided all the important information about this ONGC Scholarship below.
ONGC Scholarship 2015 Details:
|01.||Scholarship For||Deserving SC/ST Students|
|02.||No. of Scholarships available||500|
|03.||Monthly monetary help||Rs. 4000|
|04.||Eligibility||Student of Engineering/ MBBS/ MBA/ Masters In Geology/ Geophysics|
|05.||Age Limit||Not more than 30 years of age|
|06.||Apply on or before||15 November 2015|
- Stream Wise distribution of scholarships for the students of different field:
|S. No.||Stream||No. Of scholarships:|
|04.||Masters In Geology/ Geophysics||135|
Eligibility to Get ONGC Scholarship 2015 Form:
- The ONGC Scholarships 2016 are open for Indian SC/ST students studying in India only.
- Candidate should be a 1st year student of Graduate Engineering or MBBS or 1st year of Masters Degree in Geology/Geophysics or MBA.
- The scholarship shall be admissible only for undergoing full time regular courses by ISC/CBSE/MCI/AICTE/UGC/ Association of Indian Universities.
- Students pursuing four years Engineering/MBBS courses/ two years Masters Course in Business Administration &Two years Masters Degree in Geology/ Geophysics are eligible.
- Candidate should have obtained minimum 60% marks in 12 disciplines. Similarly 60% marks are necessary in graduation for P.G. Courses i.e. Geology/Geophysics/MBA.
- Gross annual income of family of the candidate from all sources should not be more than lakhs per annum.
Age Limit : The candidates applying in this ONGC Scholarship must not be more than 30 years of age as on 1 Session.
Procedure to Apply for ONGC Scholarship 2015:
- If candidates fulfill the eligibility criteria as mention here then they can apply for this scholarship by submitting Application form.
- Application forms are available on official website of the ONGC at www.ongcindia.com
- Complete application with all the supporting documents forwarded to their Head/Principal/ Dean of the Institute/ College/University, so should reach the designated office of ONGC.
- The duly filled application form must be submitted on or before: 15 November 2015
For information on this ONGC Scholarship 2015 the students are advised to check the official notification, the link of which we have provided below.
ONGC Scholarship Application Form 2015:
So all the hardworking SC/ST candidates, who are facing monetary problems in their studies but want to study seriously can apply in this ONGC Scholarship Program. This comes as a very good help for the students. ONGC is doing a commendable job with this Scholarship Program.