OPEPA Recruitment 2018: OPEPA is known as Odisha Primary Education Programme Authority. This is good news for all applicants who are waiting for Teaching Jobs in Odisha. OPEPA Under School and Mass Education Department will be released a notification for Sikshya Sahayak Vacancies in various districts of Orissa. Interested Applicants are advised to apply online for OPEPA Sikshya Sahayak Jobs 2018 at the official website of OPEPA i.e opepa.in or scertodisha.nic.in. The online application form is available till the last date. More details regarding OPEPA Vacancy 2018 are provided below in this post.
NOTE: There is no ongoing vacancy. We have mentioned details according to the previous vacancy. Also, we are not saying that same post recruitment will open so you need to wait till the official announcement.
OPEPA Sikshya Sahayak Vacancy 2018 Details:
Name of the Department: Odisha Primary Education Programme Authority
Official website: www.opepa.in
Apply Mode: Offline
Job Location: Odisha
No. of Posts: Update Soon
Name of the Post: Sikshya Sahayak
OPEPA Educational Criteria: Applicants should have compulsory of OTET for Shiksha Shayak Posts
- Category 1: Higher Secondary or Graduation with at least 50% of marks and two-year diploma in Elementary Education (CT), Diploma in Education(Special Education),
- Category 2: Graduation with 50% of marks and 1-year bachelor in Education(B.Ed) (Special Education) OR Higher Secondary Education with at least 50% of marks and 4-year B.A, B.Ed/B.Sc.B.Ed.
Age Limit: Applicants age must have lower age 18 years and check below upper age is 32 years as on 01 January 2018.
- Release Date of OPEPA Official Notification: Update Soon
- Start date of apply online application form: Update Soon
- The last date for applying online application form: Update Soon
OPEPA Recruitment 2018, Apply Online for Sikshya Sahayak Vacancies
Interested candidates for OPEPA Jobs 2018 for various vacancies for the post of Sikshya Sahayak are advised to go through official notification for detailed information on eligibility criteria. Aspirants who meet the eligibility criteria may submit their online application form on or before the last date of application submission. Candidates can apply through the official portal of OPEPA is scertodisha.nic.in. The process to apply online for OPEPA Sikshya Sahayak Vacancy 2018 is given below.
How To Apply:
- Candidates need to access scertodisha.nic.in
- Click on the notification for OPEPA Shiksha Shayak Recruitment 2018 and get detailed information on this vacancy.
- Then, Click on “Submit New Application”
- Fill information according to instruction.
- Upload Scanned Photograph, Signature and other documents of required.
- Make payment for application fee through CC, DC or Net banking.
- Then click on the submit option to submit your online application form.
- Take a printout of your duly filled application for future use.
Selection Process: Candidates selection will be based on written test or other mode are followed by Odisha Primary Education Programme Authority (OPEPA)
OPEPA Recruitment 2018 Result: OPEPA will update on the OPEPA official site i.e. www.oppa.in
Check Official Notification for OPEPA Recruitment 2018
Click here to Apply Online for OPEPA Sikshya Sahayak Jobs 2018
OPEPA Sikshya Sahayak Vacancy 2018
The OPEPA will be issued a notification for vacancies of Sikshya Sahayak Posts in various districts of Odisha. Applicants apply online for OPEPA Recruitment 2018 on or before the last date. If you have any queries regarding OPEPA Jobs 2018 ask us by commenting in the comment section given below.