OPSC Recruitment 2018: OPSC has come out with its latest vacancies and it can be a lifetime opportunity for many candidates within the state of Odisha. The commission has brought out the official advertisement regarding their Odisha PSC Vacancy 2018 for the recruitment of 87 candidates at Veterinary Assistant Surgeon posts. The department has already started online application process for its OPSC Veterinary Surgeon Jobs 2018 via its official website i.e. opsconline.gov.in. Hence, the candidates are humbly suggested to go through the application process for Odisha PSC Recruitment 2018 before last date i.e. 19th July 2018.
The constitution of Odisha Public Service Commission was done on 1st April, 1949 after its bifurcation from the former Bihar and Odisha Joint Public Service Commission . the commission now holds high experience and expertise in the aspects of personnel selection to various services related to the Government of Odisha during its functions during last six decades. Additional details regarding the new OPSC Surgeon Recruitment 2018 like vacancy details, eligibility criteria, how to apply steps, selection process etc can simply be seen in the following points given below:
Odisha PSC Veterinary Surgeon Notification
Odisha Public Service Commission has released 198 Dental Surgeon Vacancies. Those who want to make their career in Medical Field they need to check first eligibility criteria and then proceed to apply online.
OPSC Vacancy 2018 Details
- Name of Organisation: Odisha Public Service Commission
- Name of Post: Veterinary Assistant Surgeon
- Number of Vacancies: 87
- Apply Mode: Online
- Official Website: opsc.gov.in
- Job Location: Odisha
Odisha PSC Jobs 2018 Eligibility Criteria
The eligibility criteria for all of these above given vacancies has been divided into two parts and can be seen in the following points given below:
- Age Limit- A candidate must be more than 21 Years old and less than 32 Years old to apply for any of these posts.
- Educational Qualification- Must possess a Bachelor’s Degree in Animal Husbandry & veterinary Science or its equivalent qualification form any recognized University in India
OPSC Vacancies 2018 Important Dates
- Starting Date for Apply Online: 20th June 2018
- Last Date for Apply Online: 19th July 2018
OPSC Recruitment 2018: How to Apply for 87 Veterinary Assistant Surgeon Posts
Candidates can follow the below given steps to effectively fill the online application form for appearing in the Odisha PSC Vacancies 2018:
- Open the OPSC official website i.e.opsconline.gov.in .
- Search for the relevant link of your desired job.
- Read the official notification carefully.
- Fill in with all the required information asked for.
- Scan and upload the necessary documents which are asked in the document.
- Submit it online and print a hardcopy for future reference.
OPSC Surgeon Jobs 2018 Application Fee: Applicants can pay the fee of Rs. 300/- for General/ OBC candidates and SC/ST are expmpted Fee from application charges.
Important Links for OPSC Recruitment 2018
OPSC Lecturer Vacancies 2018 Selection Process
All the candidates appearing for the OPSC Jobs 2018 will be selected entirely on the basis of their performance in:
- Written Examination
- Interview (Personality Test)
Contact Details for Odisha PSC Vacancy 2018
ODISHA PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION
19, DR. P.K. PARIJA ROAD
CUTTACK, ODISHA, PIN:753001
Telephone No: 0671- 2305611, 2304141.
Odisha PSC Surgeon Jobs 2018
This is the best chance for the youngsters in Odisha to grab a government job with dedication in order to serve their nation and public. The OPSC Vacancies 2018 is definitely one of the golden opportunity for the candidates to enhance their lifestyle and Odisha Veterinary Assistant Surgeon Jobs 2018 can uplift their society against crimes and corruption. Odisha PSC Services 2018 can be a person’s chance to start the idea of development of his/her society and plan to make it happen. We have provided each and every important information regarding the OPSC Recruitment 2018 in this article. If we have missed something, kindly put up your queries in the comment box below and we will be pleased to answer you.